What's new

Story Behind Balochistan

Jana said:
And our government has times and again said that we have proofs of it.

proofs???
What proofs madam?
How come your govt isnt publicising it so that they expose the tru colours of India to the world .

Im sure its bcoz they dont want the K-peace process to derail.

Prashant said:
proofs???
What proofs madam?
How come your govt isnt publicising it so that they expose the tru colours of India to the world .

:) dear atleast u accept that we dont want to derail Kashmir peace process unlike India.

Jana said:
Why dont you say how the hell RAW is funding few sardars fomenting attacks in Balochistan and conveying strategy to the rebels through different mediums.
As far as Afghan-Soveiet war is concerned the weapons, well if it was responsible for the arms abondance it would had been happend in NWFP,.
in Balochistan Indian involvement is clear to understand.
And our government has times and again said that we have proofs of it.
My my, getting angry, are we? As for your above question/s...I will ask you - Do you play chess by any chance?

Prashant said:
proofs???
What proofs madam?

i think this is going to be a quiet operaton cuz many of the balochi agents have been caught, the sardas have run away into iran or india and their raw links have been exposed and the money trail leading to qatar andf dubai is being cut off. and this will not effect the peace process between the 2 coutries because they want trade and good ties with each other, but the khalistan movement might be started soon as well as more trouble in indias north east and tamil nadu.

sword9 said:
Prashant,
Are you flirting with Jana?:cool:
hey can anyone flirt with his Jana;) :lol: let me get you Sword9 by the way whr r the other 8:buck:

sword9 said:
left them in the carcasses of my enemies..;)
im sarry but what is the carc asses of your enemas? im not familiar with your culture and ways.

Comanche said:
im sarry but what is the carc asses of your enemas? im not familiar with your culture and ways.
You mean you are not familiar with the english language.

Definition of carcass (noun forms: carcasses)
the dead body of an animal

Comanche said:

:angel: :p :laugh: dont scratch ur head Comanche

Comanche said:
i think this is going to be a quiet operaton cuz many of the balochi agents have been caught, the sardas have run away into iran or india and their raw links have been exposed and the money trail leading to qatar andf dubai is being cut off.

So thats the end of baluchistan rebellion.

Prashant said:
So thats the end of baluchistan rebellion.

who knows but at least it will quiet down once kashmir khalistan gujrat tamil nadu and nagalund explode again. again im sorry if im being too honeset

Comanche said:
so what does your cars asses have to do with strategic matters? if you cant read that the topic is on balochistan. then GET GLASESS.
I speaking to Jana, so lay off.
who knows but at least it will quiet down once kashmir khalistan gujrat tamil nadu and nagalund explode again. again im sorry if im being too honeset
You are being naive. The implications of the Balochi problem are far too serious for any games.

Back
Top Bottom