What's new

Story Behind Balochistan

Munir said:
More then 600 posts don't show logic. Muslim nations are brothers? Since when? If you are talking about brotherhood then Pakistani and Indians are much closer then Pakistani and arabs. There is oil and financial support for lending military power or workforce. That is the only genetic relationship.

My point exactly....but i think this BULL was mocking and ridiculing the Islamic countries.

RAPTOR said:
My point exactly....but i think this BULL was mocking and ridiculing the Islamic countries.

i was ridiculing a few posters...why shud i ridicule a islamic country??

:sniper: Three BLA men held near Quetta :sniper:

QUETTA: The police on a tip-off on Tuesday arrested three terrorists linked to the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) from Mach.

An informer told the police that some BLA miscreants were hiding in the mountainous area to blow up the main railway track and electricity poles, acting SP Abdul Baqi Baloch told a press conference. He said that a police team raided the area and surrounded around eight to nine BLA men, but some fled and only three were arrested. The SP said that the arrested men were from Dera Bugti, adding that they had confessed to a role in the confrontation between the Frontier Constabulary and the Bugti tribe on March 17, 2005.

The criminals confessed that JWP leader Baramdagh Bugti had sent them to the Mach area to blow up the railway track and other key installations, the police officer said. However, he refused to give names of the arrested men due to security reason. Also, an oxcart carrying two farmers hit an anti-tank land mine on a dirt road in the town of Naseerabad, leaving one farmer dead and the other seriously injured, police said. The explosion occurred in the Balochistan province where tribal militants are accused of planting land mines to target security forces, said Illahi Bakhsh, a police official in the area.

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested two Indian suspects from the Taftan locality. Further investigations are underway. Agencies

why isn the the media nd PA call the BLA personals as criminals and not terrorists ,when they are waging a battle against the very state and kill your own army men.

Pakistan releases 152 Afghan prisoners

QUETTA, May 9 (Pajhwok Afghan News): Pakistan has handed over 152 Afghan prisoners to Afghanistan arrested in Balochistan province of Pakistan for having no valid documents.

Officials said 66 of these Afghans had been recently detained in Quetta and 86 in Turbat area of Balochistan for unavailability of passports and visas. Fazl Bari, a senior official of Pakstian told Pajhwok Afghan News Tuesday the detainees were handed over to Afghan police in Kandahar after they completed their short sentences in jail.

An official in Spin Boldak district of Kandahar confirmed that they received the 152 Afghans from Pakistan late Monday. Head of the Afghan Refugees Commission in Balochistan Imdadullah Aziz lamented that Pakistani police were detaining Afghans and bothering them without any reason and that they did not apprise on their arrest or release. Afghans are frequently arrested, detained and released in various areas of Pakistan by police for lacking required documents.

Bashir Ahmad Naadim
by/rh

http://www.pajhwak.com/viewstory.asp?lng=eng&id=17801

Back
Top Bottom