What's new

Story Behind Balochistan

Originally posted by Sid@Feb 27 2006, 11:35 PM
How does this last post relate to this thread?
[post=6342]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry.

Now check. Look at the rocker launcher on the camel, i wonder where they are getting these weapons from. :huh:

Originally posted by PFF News@Feb 28 2006, 10:35 AM
Sorry.

Now check. Look at the rocker launcher on the camel, i wonder where they are getting these weapons from. :huh:
[post=6357]Quoted post[/post]​

we all know from where they are getting these weapons rather they are supplied these weapons and fundded for it,

With so many conspiracy theories hovering around with regards to who is arming the Baloch private armies; I'd say we cannot be certain about their source. But certain facts do point to a foreign hand; one of them being that each militant gets paid around Rs. 5000-6000 a month which is quite a lot and no Baloch sardar can possibly afford a private army at that price with their personal resources.

Originally posted by Sid+Feb 22 2006, 09:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sid &#064; Feb 22 2006, 09:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>there is no stopping Assam and other states that are totally against dominance by the central Indian government to clamor for independance and leave India all broken up.[/b]

Whats happening in assam is funded and armed by local politicians and so is naxalsim,so whoch other states do you know which are against total indian dominance. [Mod Edit: Please keep it civil.]

<!--QuoteBegin-Sid
@Feb 22 2006, 09:04 AM
We must begin to understand that Pakistan and India are both Federal states meaning a set of different ethnicities, cultures, languages all held together under a federation controlled by the centre.
[post=6020]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
We wud respect you for that and we expect the same thing back.Not moral support to our trouble makers.

Originally posted by Ahsan_R@Feb 23 2006, 07:16 AM
PFF news, please do not copy news from Sources that are totally pro-indian and don&#39;t know sh*t about whats going on. E.g. Sify, rediff, Aajtak, Headlines today, etc..
[post=6116]Quoted post[/post]​

they all are Indian mainstream channels,not yellow journalism, however aajtak and zee news are a exception.

Originally posted by Sid@Mar 1 2006, 02:44 AM
With so many conspiracy theories hovering around with regards to who is arming the Baloch private armies; I&#39;d say we cannot be certain about their source. But certain facts do point to a foreign hand; one of them being that each militant gets paid around Rs. 5000-6000 a month which is quite a lot and no Baloch sardar can possibly afford a private army at that price with their personal resources.
[post=6414]Quoted post[/post]​

there si absolutly no one arming them,there could be moral supportfortheir cause from Iran or afghanistan.About arms they are abundant in afhanistan and pak- afghan borders sothey needsnt look else where for it.

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 1 2006, 01:10 PM
they all are Indian mainstream channels,not yellow journalism, however aajtak and zee news are a exception.
[post=6452]Quoted post[/post]​

main stream channels dosnt mean these do not indulge in yellow journalism. yes if thrs another piont and that is that maliciouse propaganda is not considered as yellow journalism by these channels otherwise its not more than yellow journalism. take the example of looting a bank news in ur media.
as i live in the province where the bank was looted and we exactly know that there was no such thing like Al-qaeda behind it but ur media termed it a robbery fot Al-qaeda. so can imagin the extend of yellow journalism arnt u ?/

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 1 2006, 01:13 PM
there si absolutly no one arming them,there could be moral supportfortheir cause from Iran or afghanistan.About arms they are abundant in afhanistan and pak- afghan borders sothey needsnt look else where for it.
[post=6453]Quoted post[/post]​

can u prove there is no one behind arming the trouble makers??? come on accept the reality check ur websites and u will find out who is behind all this.

now as for dragging Afghanistan and Sepcially Iran into this well well u know Iran has its own small population of Balochs and trouble in our part is also worryign for them as they also fear rebbelion from small iranian balochis so they will never invite the trouble by supproting sardars in our Balochistan.
as for Afghanistan well it can be but not for itself we certainly know that the members of Northern Alliance workign for whom just to destabalise Paksiatan.

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 1 2006, 01:08 PM
We wud respect you for that and we expect the same thing back.Not moral support to our trouble makers.
[post=6451]Quoted post[/post]​

moral support lol dear we wont mind moral support by ur government and agencies to troble makers in our counrtry but arming them is no moral support.

it was reported so and was quoted from someother int&#39;l news agancies.i amnt sure though.

Wrong facts is not yellow journalism,there are so mnay absurd things said in media ranging from CNN to dorrdarshan,thats doesnt mean they are yellow journals or channel.

however you watch zee news channel&#39;s &#39;chein se sona hei to hag hao&#39; episode and you will get what i mean by yellow journalism.

they sell all minor rapes,gang rapes so vividly to get that high TRP ratings and thats what is called as one.

jang saying the rafael orgrippen deal is closed and Hindustan times saying india getting f16 blk 100 is not yellow journalism those are factual errors.

Originally posted by Jana@Mar 1 2006, 07:36 PM
but arming them is no moral support.
[post=6479]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly &#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 2 2006, 08:04 PM
it was reported so and was quoted from someother int&#39;l news agancies.i amnt sure though.

Wrong facts is not yellow journalism,there are so mnay absurd things said in media ranging from CNN to dorrdarshan,thats doesnt mean they are yellow journals or channel.

however you watch zee news channel&#39;s &#39;chein se sona hei to hag hao&#39; episode and you will get what i mean by yellow journalism.

they sell all minor rapes,gang rapes so vividly to get that high TRP ratings and thats what is called as one.

jang saying the rafael orgrippen deal is closed and Hindustan times saying india getting f16 blk 100 is not yellow journalism those are factual errors.
[post=6555]Quoted post[/post]​

i exctly know what yellow journalism is m a journalist myself with sound education. wht i want to say that all these wrong things shoule be called bad journalism even not journalism at all

Everyone, please refrain from further mud-slinging and get back to the topic at hand. "Balochistan&#39;s troubles" in simple wording. Thnx.

What steps can we take to take out these who are opposing this? Can we bribe them out and fulfill they want? Why isn&#39;t that happening? Any specific reasons why they are not happy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom