What's new

Stop work in Pakistan Kashmir, says India after being urged to back ‘One China’

No wonder why you can't understand what's standing up for national interest means. Anyway whatever float your boat man.

So China is doing randi rona but India is standing up for national interest

:lol:

Looks like all the poo you been smelling has been clouding your cognitive skills.

CZQPKod.png

About ITA

• India-Taipei Association (ITA) was established in Taipei in 1995 to promote interactions between India and Taiwan, and to facilitate business, tourism, culture, science & technology and people-to-people exchanges.
Lol! What kind of retardedness is this?

Let's start with the basic. What are the functions of an Embassy? :omghaha:

retard.PNG

Here is the relevant part of IFS guide. Government source.

foreign policy.PNG

Read and understand. I know, it's hard for you lot with poor ability to understand who hails from a hyperinflated pathetic country called Zimbabwe.

The drawback is of course that sources inside Pakistan and any other country rewriting webpages cannot be used to verify a claim.

And why would you use indian propaganda source? All neutral sources use the word "Indian Held Kashmir or Pakistan Held Kashmir" or "Indian Administered Kashmir or Pakistan Administered Kashmir".

Again coming back for more.

Still wanna call it trade office? :omghaha:

View attachment 479535

China has urged India to support the “One-China policy”, something that India has not done in official documents since 2010, a development that has come following the improvement in bilateral ties. The one-China policy acknowledges only the People’s Republic of China and does not recognise the existence of Taiwan or Republic of China.

Read the original article. Like i said digest the article and a poo.

Wear a mask or something if its making you dumb :omghaha:

And why would you use indian propaganda source? All neutral sources use the word "Indian Held Kashmir or Pakistan Held Kashmir" or "Indian Administered Kashmir or Pakistan Administered Kashmir".

I said sources within Pakistan.
I doubt You find a lot of Indian propaganda sources inside Pakistan.

The fact remains, if there is a third party changing the perceived contents of a website,
the value of that website becomes less than the value of a Wikipedia page.

China has urged India to support the “One-China policy”, something that India has not done in official documents since 2010, a development that has come following the improvement in bilateral ties. The one-China policy acknowledges only the People’s Republic of China and does not recognise the existence of Taiwan or Republic of China.

Read the original article. Like i said digest the article and a poo.

Wear a mask or something if its making you dumb :omghaha:
More retarded sh*t. Can you point where it mentions India does not recognize Taiwan? :lol:
That's the original discussion rather than jump up and down like a retard get back to the discussion not steer off.

It's called India-Taipei Association, in Taipei City. Run by Foreign Service officers. :D
You said.
A trade office is different from an embassy.
Is it?
It is not a trade office idiot it acts as a de facto embassy.
Poor cognitive ability. :) Should I cut you some slack?

Who is the India's ambassador for Republic of China?
Wow! I'm blown. No rhetorics?

Director General Sridharan Madhusudhanan IFS (Indian Foreign Service) de facto ambassador to de facto embassy:lol:. Anything else?

Last edited:
Well although the OBOR initiative would probably be more successful with India on board, their involvement isn't a necessity. If India wants to cast aside economic benefits and avoid steps towards peace then so be it. Gradually, Azad Kashmir will become more integrated into Pakistan through this initiative while India moans and protests. The fact is that occupied Kashmiris will always want freedom with the rise of Hindu nationalism in India while Pakistani Kashmiris as a whole are not oppressed.

If India really wants Kashmiris to stop campaigning for their freedom they will need to bring about great development in the region and give it more autonomy.

As we can observe non-serious Indian attitude towards SCO, its better to keep them out of Belt and road initiative and not to expect any positive contribution in regional development projects as they are more interested in regional hegemony with their old colonial mindset without understanding the changing dynamics and its effect on the region, Indian whining have more issues with increased Chinese presence in the region as it directly hurt their hegemonic ambitions. While it’s not the first time we have launched developing projects in Azad Kashmir.

Oh yeah smart @$$, they were quoting your bhartis, look at this official statement,

2018-06-10 18.30.36.png

You bhartis have a habit of spreading your propaganda with passion.

I said sources within Pakistan.
I doubt You find a lot of Indian propaganda sources inside Pakistan.

The fact remains, if there is a third party changing the perceived contents of a website,
the value of that website becomes less than the value of a Wikipedia page.

Every single indian news agency does it, where are you hiding that time?

Oh yeah smart @$$, they were quoting your bhartis, look at this official statement,

2018-06-10-18-30-36-png.479559

You bhartis have a habit of spreading your propaganda with passion.
:blah: read what is being written. They were not quoting anyone. Also, if they read things differently on different sections, it is not my concern. As you earlier blabbered neutral sources call it Indian Occupied and Pakistan occupied etc... So read what you said and reply. Neutral sources call it Jammu & Kashmir or Indian occupied Kashmir or whatever.

:blah: read what is being written. They were not quoting anyone. Also, if they read things differently on different sections, it is not my concern. As you earlier blabbered neutral sources call it Indian Occupied and Pakistan occupied etc... So read what you said and reply. Neutral sources call it Jammu & Kashmir or Indian occupied Kashmir or whatever.

What are you f@tring daw? Following is my quote, use glasses and read again,

99% of neutral sources, be it Cnn, Bbc, UN, etc etc called it as "administered", "held", "controlled", etc.

I just quoted you direct from UN official page.

Back
Top Bottom