What's new

Stop work in Pakistan Kashmir, says India after being urged to back ‘One China’

Since You believed that the title said azad kashmir, it might actually be Internet Crosspoints in Pakistan which changes contents downloaded on the fly to something different than what was in the original.

PDF have auto-correct features, and Pakistan-xccupied Kashmir is wrong which is rightly being corrected to Azad Kashmir

so china is bowing down to supa powa and wont be constructing Cpec as it will give in to indias demand! thats my perception after reading indian comments. ohh the crazy chest thumping by black baboons (no racist :p)

Most of the world recognize one China policy, and No, why should they listen to Pakistan, they don't owe us anything.. do they..?

Similarly they don't owe you anything.
Well they want us to support their claim of One China, and been asking for it for a while now. They shouldnt care about us and be content with the Most of the world approval.

Well although the OBOR initiative would probably be more successful with India on board, their involvement isn't a necessity. If India wants to cast aside economic benefits and avoid steps towards peace then so be it. Gradually, Azad Kashmir will become more integrated into Pakistan through this initiative while India moans and protests. The fact is that occupied Kashmiris will always want freedom with the rise of Hindu nationalism in India while Pakistani Kashmiris as a whole are not oppressed.

If India really wants Kashmiris to stop campaigning for their freedom they will need to bring about great development in the region and give it more autonomy.

Lol, butthurt.. your blabbering and BJP media cell stats won't change the reality.. world know who is toiletless poverty stricken supa powa in the east.

doesn’t matter what u think ur opinion is as useless as pakistan’s opinion on kashmir... India has much better sanitation coverage than ur toilet Less country haha burn

They don't want to listen to what Pakistan has to say?
rather then crying about Azad Kashmir you indian monkeys should do something about the trade in-balance with China.
Just like USA economy, China will have indias economy by the balls in the next 2 decades.

rather then crying about Azad Kashmir you indian monkeys should do something about the trade in-balance with China.
Just like USA economy, China will have indias economy by the balls in the next 2 decades.
Don't worry we won't let China take over our economy like they are doing with Pakistan's at the moment. Thanks for forewarning.

LOL at India. You will have to beg harder. China isn't leaving OBOR or CPEC for that matter.

I love it when India pleads and begs China to stop CPEC. The desperation is mouthwatering. India just cannot let CPEC go. CPEC is like a dagger which has pierced through Indian main arteries.

doesn’t matter what u think ur opinion is as useless as pakistan’s opinion on kashmir... India has much better sanitation coverage than ur toilet Less country haha burn

LOL at India has better sanitation. Don't even make us laugh.

India is the sewer of the entire universe. Immensely filthy and ugly. Hollywood producers make slumdog movies about India LOL India puts Africa to shame.

Now get back to begging China to halt CPEC. They might listen to you LOL

Then why you are quoting my useless post retard.. believe in your govt sponsored propaganda but don't peddle here, world know who is known as toiletless shithole. Lol

It's your arse burning which forcing you to quote me again and again.:lol:

I tell you their objection is development work in Azad Kashmir for now...lets for a moment assume that China promises to stop development work...next demand will be to stop investing in Pakistan....their asses on fire not because of development in Kashmir but in Entire Pakistan...and those asses will keep burning charcoal black because this is not stopping....modi and group can keep watching our you tube videos will help it burn easier.

Let me tell you one thing, if it comes down to it Modi will give it to Xi (you know what i mean) if he promises to stop CPEC

Back
Top Bottom