What's new

Stop women TV presenters being Pakistani 'Maim Sahib'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh dear Saad, its the same Hadith the Mullahs used in Lal Masjid,
I mean where in Islam is written you go inside people's home pick 'em :disagree:
Got little Children killed got 'em brain washed & then in the end "maulana aunty" tried to escape in Burqa

Yeah....

You are right...

As I said before mistakes were made from both sides..
If army saw that mullahs were kidnapping people..army could take action way before...

Why did they wait when they knew Mullah team will never understand...

Maybe in India it can. Pakistan shouldn't have English as its national language. It's an abomination for a nation where 170 million people reside and yet have to rely on a foreign medium as their national language. Only Urdu should be the national language. However, this plea will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid. Pakistan has barely overcome the provincial boundaries. Pakistan has in fact barely overcome the colonial influences in the past 60 years.

Listen we can't force a language on anyone. The urdu is your national language and will remain till pakistanis wants it. You can't just throw away your language because of any language. So don't feel insecure about it.

The days of single language are gone. If you want progress and don't want to be like a frog in a well then you should be linguistic. English should be compulsory in school and students should free to choose Urdu/Arabic/French/Chinese/Sindhi/Punjabi/Baluchi/Kashmiri or any other language they want to learn.

Like in India, we have English and Hindi compulsory and have to study Sanskrit for about three years.

So, i can read/write/speak English, Hindi, Sanskri and spanish (I learned later on just as a hobby)
And I can speak Punjabi and Urdu.

Moreover, do you remember what happened in East Pakistan (Bengladesh) because of language.

Yaar apne mulk ki tarrakki ki baat kar, kyon jhahalat phelana chata hain.

Note:- I'm not saying Urdu se jhahalat phelegi but only urdu no English will stop the progress and the sentiments of other linguistic groups will get hurt.

Nothing bannable about these shows, but I've never seen them. Meaning they don't get the right air slots and are unpopular. I usually catch like 20 mins of Nadia Khan show early in the morning, from there on, I usually just catch the news... I used to watch hum sab ummeed se hain before it got lame (most of the time).

We cannot afford to become negligent. Sonia Gandhi has said that the Indians needn't to fight a war with Pakistan because they could be defeated by imposing their culture through Bollywood media. Every means is being used to defeat the moral conscience. Additionally, the Indians never provide the same broadcast time to Pakistani content as compared to the airtime that Indian content receives on Pakistani channels. We need to draw a line and decide whether we want to give in or retain our cultural norms and values.

Yeah....

You are right...

As I said before mistakes were made from both sides..
If army saw that mullahs were kidnapping people..army could take action way before...

Why did they wait when they knew Mullah team will never understand...

fuuny ehh!!!

I mean on one side people were saying 'Don't touch 'em' & on the other side now people are saying, why they didn't acted before...
anyways they deserved to die, they were given enough chances

DEFENSE... thats exactly what we r doing, defending our Pakistan from ur media this is also defense, to preserve som nice things and remember this is just one thing, defense is not just about guns its also defense of values, dignity, culture, religion our ppl all in PK
that we care about, this is our defense policy now, hope u understand:azn::azn:
No you are attacking freedom in Pakistan. You are taking away their choice.

Indian media has nothing to do with it. Just because Indian media is often watched, does not mean all that it portrays would be adopted. Indian music has been in and around Pakistan for decades and yet you can see the distinct difference between Indian movie music and Pakistani rock music.

Cultures are meant to transcend. Nobody lives in isolation. Nothing about your rant is justifiable. Its against freedom, your approach will never work. You will never convince humans to give up their freedom.

Ridiculous thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom