What's new

Stop violence against Christians in Karnataka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a news source that traces that death to Hindu militants & don't bring Orissa into this, we were talking about Karnataka, were we not? By the way, you used plural (Christians) & can only come up with some blog written by people who can hardly be describes as neutral.

Spare your sarcasm & learn to admit mistakes. You are not dealing with kids here.

Read Post # 149. Dealing with some of the Indians here, one can't tell the difference sometimes.

You forgot to read the rest of the article, or the title:

Christian Persecution India: Priest killed in Karnataka

Read Post # 149. Dealing with some of the Indians here, one can't tell the difference sometimes.

From the link,

The bishop of the diocese Lawrence Mukkuzhy did not put forward any theories as to the motive for the killing, but ruled out a straightforward criminal act.

Another diocesan official Tomy Mattom said it looked like an "execution." He said the body had no obvious wounds[/U] and initial information led him to believe the priest had been strangled.

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Manusmriti is not part of hindu scripture ?

Any how the topic was violence against Christians in Karnataka ....

Trying to escape into generalities, are we? This what you said -
Its written in veda that if a shooder listen to the hindu scripture put "seesa" in his ears and cut his "chutar" "backside" and expel him from city.

Now you are mentioning scriptures & not the vedas?

You read, it wasn't from a news source ( a blog with a opinion does not count). People die, get murdered....unless it was proved that it was an act of extremist violence, that does not constitute as proof.

Btw, Bangalore is in Karnataka, I believe I know the situation a bit better than you.

Son, Now you are trolling. You quoted some words form Manusmriti, what you are refering as "Manno Ka Dharam, Chapter 8, 262". I just replied to your post. it was you who went off topic, not me... My all other posts are on topic...

Read my post carefully, and yes manusmriti is not holy book of Hinduism, its just like a novel written by a insane person in Dark age of Hinduism... Vedas are Holy hindu book, ramayan and Mahabharat are two epic.

If We will go by your logic, Arthsastra/kamasutra too will become holy book for hindus.. lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Manu and his teachings are glorified throughout the scriptures, both in the Vedas, the Puranas and in the writings of the Acharyas.

Yajur Veda 2.2.10:
'Too much splendour is produced', they say, 'he is liable to become a leper'; he should insert the verses of Manu's; whatever Manu said is medicine."

The Bhagavatam states:
manvantarani sat-dharmah

"True religious principles are the injunctions of Manu."

See also

Sama Veda 1.1.5.10
Sama Veda 1.2.4.10

And anyone doubting the authenticity of the Surah Al Bukhari should open their eyes and read this -

Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif

So Islam indeed punishes Apostasy with death as mentioned clearly in Bukhari..

Every one has right to choose right religion for him no question on that and no specific religion stops from converting and neither it can,
Instead of doing this religious fight thing we should condemn violence against Christians in karnataka on this thread.

And anyone doubting the authenticity of the Surah Al Bukhari should open their eyes and read this -

Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif

So Islam indeed punishes Apostasy with death as mentioned clearly in Bukhari..

There is no where apostasy is mentioned in that link. Secondly, Sahih Bukhari is not infallible, it is prone to mistakes, & it is not used as a source of guidance by everyone.

There is no where apostasy is mentioned in that link. Secondly, Sahih Bukhari is not infallible, it is prone to mistakes, & it is not used as a source of guidance by everyone.

This link is to show Sahih Al Bukhari is the most authenic version of Hadiths and as I previously posted Sahih Bukhari has many hadiths regarding the penalty for apostasy.

It doesnt matter what you think billo bhaiyya...clerics and ahadiith scholars from all over the world unanimously certify that Sahih Bukhari is authentic..

From the original link:

Mr. Ashok said KKSV “suspected” that violence was being perpetrated by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh “with an eye on the coming elections”.

He said the RSS was the “mother organisation” and it directed actions of other bodies such as Vishwa Hindu Parishat and Bajrang Dal. Taking a dig at Prani Daya Sangha, which had been named in the alleged killing of the driver of a truck transporting cows at Peenya in Bangalore, Mr. Ashok said that the association had sympathy for animals but not human beings.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Mangalore/article2608776.ece

denial again :)

i have no problem whatever your believe , Just be better human , sry if i hurt someone

Manusmriti is not a religious book and Indians don't quote it to spread hatred and kill each other.

It doesnt matter what you think billo bhaiyya...clerics and ahadiith scholars from all over the world unanimously certify that Sahih Bukhari is authentic..

Shias & many other Muslims do not accept Sahih Bukhari as authentic. So please, let's not concern ourselves with something that has nothing to do with the original topic.

Shias & many other Muslims do not accept Sahih Bukhari as authentic. So please, let's not concern ourselves with something that has nothing to do with the original topic.

But Sunnis are the majority in the Muslim world and they do believe Bukhari Sharif which is an authentic collection of Hadiths...

But Sunnis are the majority in the Muslim world and they do believe Bukhari Sharif which is an authentic collection of Hadiths...

Well, believing in Sahih Bukhari is not a matter of faith, believing in the Quran is. Let's not derail this thread again.

"Suspected, "alleged"....We have seen it all....Havent we ? like in the case of ISI "allegedly" helping Haqqanis and ISI "suspected" to be behind the Kabul blasts..;)

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Well, believing in Sahih Bukhari is not a matter of faith, believing in the Quran is. Let's not derail this thread again.

I also do not want to de-rail the thread..But if one accepts the truth, then there is no need for me to continue to insist on that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom