What's new

Stop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom

Reaction score
Hello people!
there is someone here who's playing with my thanks count(by deducting them).NO! its not a joke and i take it very seriously.I ignored it a couple o' times before but this has been a practice.I am not sure who is it but if you are around and reading it ,i request you to please quit playing with my status.This is so very childish and i'm not liking it.I don't understand what you're upto?? either you're soo pre-occupied with something that you are not even sure what you want to do or perhaps it is your habit.Well whatever it is, definitely not appealing and very pleasing.Besides i don't need it..I already told my friends not to thank my post because it feels like they owe me something.

there's a word that is often used here" khaandaniyat".sorry to say...that person is lacking it.thanks!

Last edited:
its only you mam some one delete my 50 thanks from1 week .but i don't ceare :lol:.if i have 5000 thanks so what i get gold medel :enjoy:

don't take it serius mam :)

i sleep i have 405 thanks wake up i have 393 woooooooooooow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think when mods delete forum thanks also delete its not a big game.

but mam if you give me 1 riyal of 5 thanks i can start this part time job.:pop:

i think when mods delete forum thanks also delete its not a big game.

but mam if you give me 1 riyal of 5 thanks i can start this part time job.:pop:

if it is the "Mods action" then i'm very disappointed.Its good to be strict and their job demands it.but yeh ka baat hui ,they frown at almost everything.her waqt maathey per bal rehta hai in k.:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
No No not again.it was 101 and now it is 132 in a bit:woot:
who is it and why don't you show up??

imran if its you then please stop it.i don't need it.thanks!

No No not again.it was 101 and now it is 132 in a bit:woot:
who is it and why don't you show up??

imran if its you then please stop it.i don't need it.thanks!

main ne 70 de diye or khana kha ke main thak gya hoon ap ko thanks thanks de de ker

70 hoon gay tu mughy pizza free mily ga na

Imran you made me laugh and it is above all.thats exactly i was needing rightnow.you made my day.thanks very much.
now stop it or i'll kill you:sniper:

No one can delete your thanks unless they are like some super "kewl" hackers and very "quhar" at the same time.

P.S. Imran that is cuz me n mai frends lyk thankin ALL ur posts tht mak us laugh but MoDs don lyk them so they get deleted.

Imran you made me laugh and it is above all.thats exactly i was needing rightnow.you made my day.thanks very much.
now stop it or i'll kill you:sniper:

haaaaaaaaaan ye thanks kya mazak hai mam :D

ap ko jab 100 ya 200 chayee hoon mughy bata dena :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sachi bat to ya hai ab mughy ap ki posts nhi mil rahi thanks deny k liye

main ne 70 de diye or khana kha ke main thak gya hoon ap ko thanks thanks de de ker

70 hoon gay tu mughy pizza free mily ga na

han pizza bohat acha banati hoon mai.bilkul pizza hut jaisa:enjoy:

now don't tell me you're a Dominos kind:rofl:

mam main kabhi pizza hut nhi jaoon ga:disagree:.i am worker of domino's pizza after all.they pay me every month:enjoy:

pizza hut and we like india pakistan :enjoy:

but i eat free :cheers: its my company .:smitten:..

i have free 2 pizzas per week

Sahi keh rahi ho, main itnaaaaaaa thank karta hoon sabko, koi kambakht nikaal deta hai :P

There's no conspiracy against you, ilf16. No one other than Mods can do it and we don't poke our business around into something like thanks!

Sahi keh rahi ho, main itnaaaaaaa thank karta hoon sabko, koi kambakht nikaal deta hai :P

There's no conspiracy against you, ilf16. No one other than Mods can do it and we don't poke our business around into something like thanks!

to boss aik securty rakho thanks k liye :enjoy:

mam main kabhi pizza hut nhi jaoon ga:disagree:.i am worker of domino's pizza after all.they pay me every month:enjoy:

pizza hut and we like india pakistan :enjoy:

but i eat free :cheers: its my company .:smitten:..

i have free 2 pizzas per week

Lo ji! par gya Kharcha:rofl:

never mind.le chaloon gi Dominos:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom