What's new

Stop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilf16 is refusing to show credible evidence that her Thanks have been attacked, and is making false accusations. We believe she's killed her thanks on her own and is doing this to malign the secret service of the administrators! She claims that she has arrested A.Rahman who has blurted out that the Administrators are behind the entire grand scheme of things. We believe

A.Rahman, a resident of ForumKot was on a honeymoon in Khatmandu from where he was kidnapped by ilf16 to orchestrate this entire drama.

Now ilf16 is threatening to poke us all with surgical needles and General Neo has said that we're fully capable of bandaging ourselves!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
nice story Asim.

but i wonder who is A.Rahman?:lol:

Oooops sholly:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
nice story Asim.

but i wonder who is A.Rahman?:lol:

Oooops sholly:P
He's also part of our team, but since you're new here you probably don't recognize him as hes been MIA... He's been around since our very beginning.

He's also part of our team, but since you're new here you probably don't recognize him as hes been MIA... He's been around since our very beginning.

he comes some times i see he do little job :)

ahhh:rolleyes: i know that.he hardly shows up thats why i said that.
yu missed the joke:P

now whats this problim and when it will be solved its serius problim or just a joke sir asim

he comes some times i see he do little job :)

No Imran thats not true.he is as diligent as any other Mod.its just that he posts little and stays more focussed on moderating and updating the website.

No Imran thats not true.he is as diligent as any other Mod.its just that he posts little and stays more focussed on moderating and updating the website.

mam i never talk abut a.rehman i know thats joke wich sir asim post.i ask the delete of thanks why so many members thanks be delete every day its serius metter for web or its just joke?

mam i never talk abut a.rehman i know thats joke wich sir asim post.i ask the delete of thanks why so many members thanks be delete every day its serius metter for web or its just joke?

muje kya pata? yeh to mods hi bata saktey hain:undecided:

oh ho, koi "love interest" to nahi hai? yah toh, "online stalker" bhi ho sakta hai? :rofl:

muje kya pata? yeh to mods hi bata saktey hain:undecided:

ap to us admi k khandan tak chali gay thi ye to main ne ap ko 100 thanks de k us ki jan bachai.or ap ko bhi itny thanks kisi ne diye nhi hoon gay.aysi aysi posts per thanks gin ko koi dekhta tak nhi . :enjoy:

These are the few reasons why thanks may be deleted.

1. Thread delete.
2. Off topic replies deleted.
3. People taking back their thanks.
4. Mod deleting irrelevant thanks (because thanks was made for posts that contribute nothing knowledgeably, posts that are tit for tat, and posts that basically incite flame and are appreciated by the user of that specific country).

Thread closed.

These are the few reasons why thanks may be deleted.

1. Thread delete.
2. Off topic replies deleted.
3. People taking back their thanks.
4. Mod deleting irrelevant thanks (because thanks was made for posts that contribute nothing knowledgeably, posts that are tit for tat, and posts that basically incite flame and are appreciated by the user of that specific country).

Thread closed.

Some members have the tendency to to boost their post and thank count by flooding the forum and "exchanging" thanks with eachother. That's the reason many posts including thanks are deleted or removed.

Notification: Thanks in this thread are deleted except for the ones that really deserved to be thanked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom