What's new

Stop it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo ji! par gya Kharcha:rofl:

never mind.le chaloon gi Dominos:enjoy:

why kharcha domino's pakistan cheaf shakut before was here.i have my domino's ID nomber we eat free .i have my manager uniform may be i wear uniform of manager then who i pay money ? :cheers:

use 2 years domino's service card better then my ATM card

eh te sab to wadda jhoot hai:rofl:

you have the minimum number of thanks on your part:P

pakra gya asim bhai sirf 8 thanks diye ap ne :enjoy:

ye chezy note kerny ki nhi hai yaar kon kitna thanks deta leta hai

but ager mughy mod bana do to main note kroon ga :D

whenever i'm mad at my brother and shut myself in my room,he plays me this song

anyone seen the movie"A night at the Roxbury"?

Last edited by a moderator:
ilf16 is refusing to show credible evidence that her Thanks have been attacked, and is making false accusations. We believe she's killed her thanks on her own and is doing this to malign the secret service of the administrators! She claims that she has arrested A.Rahman who has blurted out that the Administrators are behind the entire grand scheme of things. We believe

A.Rahman, a resident of ForumKot was on a honeymoon in Khatmandu from where he was kidnapped by ilf16 to orchestrate this entire drama.

Now ilf16 is threatening to poke us all with surgical needles and General Neo has said that we're fully capable of bandaging ourselves!

ilf16 is refusing to show credible evidence that her Thanks have been attacked, and is making false accusations. We believe she's killed her thanks on her own and is doing this to malign the secret service of the administrators! She claims that she has arrested A.Rahman who has blurted out that the Administrators are behind the entire grand scheme of things. We believe

A.Rahman, a resident of ForumKot was on a honeymoon in Khatmandu from where he was kidnapped by ilf16 to orchestrate this entire drama.

Now ilf16 is threatening to poke us all with surgical needles and General Neo has said that we're fully capable of bandaging ourselves!

where i am in this story plzzzzzzzz give me role even i am the imam of mosqe of faredkot:lol:

Hello people!
there is someone here who's playing with my thanks count(by deducting them).NO! its not a joke and i take it very seriously.I ignored it a couple o' times before but this has been a practice.I am not sure who is it but if you are around and reading it ,i request you to please quit playing with my status.This is so very childish and i'm not liking it.I don't understand what you're upto?? either you're soo pre-occupied with something that you are not even sure what you want to do or perhaps it is your habit.Well whatever it is, definitely not appealing and very pleasing.Besides i don't need it..I already told my friends not to thank my post because it feels like they owe me something.

there's a word that is often used here" khaandaniyat".sorry to say...that person is lacking it.thanks!

Wow... you won the heart to dash on the issue:enjoy:, as me too facing the same situation since last 15 days,....today when i logged in ... I particualry noticed that, not only my Thanks have been deducted ...but I had also noticed that, few of thanks which i have awarded to Imran's posts last night, today mostly these were found washed out from imran's post....as in morning as i have tight schedule as such I thought to talk Imran Sb, tonight. I totally lost almost alomost arrounf 30 thanks, may be due to some of technical problems.:undecided:

Wow... you won the heart to dash on the issue:enjoy:, as me too facing the same situation since last 15 days,....today when i logged in ... I particualry noticed that, not only my Thanks have been deducted ...but I had also noticed that, few of thanks which i have awarded to Imran's posts last night, today mostly these were found washed out from imran's post....as in morning as i have tight schedule as such I thought to talk Imran Sb, tonight. I totally lost almost alomost arrounf 30 thanks, may be due to some of technical problems.:undecided:

sir jee you lost only 30 but i may be more then 100 from last week :rofl:

but i don't notice it or talk abut it bedause i don't ceare abut these small metters one day i become presedent thats why i parectice now.:enjoy:

but don't worry i will give you more and if you wana buy thanks its 5 thanks per 1 riyal :)

You're the media... Or maybe Shireen Rehman... You choose.

nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii these both are sheamefull i don't like these both:cry::cry::cry::cry:

why you give me shery rehman i am not GAY.:rofl::rofl:

beter you give me mulana diesel

sir jee you lost only 30 but i may be more then 100 from last week :rofl:

but i don't notice it or talk abut it bedause i don't ceare abut these small metters one day i become presedent thats why i parectice now.:enjoy:

but don't worry i will give you more and if you wana buy thanks its 5 thanks per 1 riyal :)

:lol::lol: as you intent to be President then you have to spare a lot of thanks to every one for good and for the bad, all the time till you will be seated:enjoy:

Btw me too, care not much about it, thats why haven't talk even with you. while its was noticed several days earlier, I mentioned here just to recognizing the same issue, as "Ilf16" brought for discussion, I think it may due to some of technical problems. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom