What's new

Stop hyping the JCPOA, it never meant much

HamWatan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Apparently Israel's bombing Syria again, very soon after the end of the USA's 'adherence' to the JCPOA. 100+ airstrikes on the Syrians and air cover to Nusra/ISIS since 2011 by the Zionist terrorist regime, for whose interests this entire war was launched in the first place. I've always been astounded at what a bunch of idiots at least half of the Iranian nation are, getting all happy about the JCPOA despite the fact that a war had been pushed against a vital ally of the Iranians since 2011 relentlessly by the US and allies. The Syrian government connected Iran to Hezbollah, the importance of which was and is massive (congrats to them for their election performance yesterday too, Hezbollah continues to rise). Yet you got all this 'cooperation' and 'peace' optimism coming from people about the JCPOA.

It didn't mean anything. I was looking through the US Congress' website for Iran-related resolutions, and they kept being drafted post-JCPOA despite the JCPOA. Few of them even passed Senate. AIPAC's work here, I'm sure. The deal didn't mean anything and the war continued on.

No compromising with lunatics.

The Iranians were happy with lifting of the worst UN and US sanctions..nothing more, or less..but they did not benefit much from that, The government made a $100 or so billion , but used it wrongly.. now the new? (old)US sanctions will hit Iran's Oil exports again, impoverishing the Iranian people further.. and raising Oil prices..

They didn't get the full benefits because many forms of sanction remained, so I've heard generally from Iranians living in Iran. To add to that, even without the presence of sanctions plenty of European companies will refuse to carry out banking transactions with Iranian banks, or banks doing business with Iranian entities, out of fear that they'll get a call from Uncle Sam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom