What's new

Stop Blaming India for Quetta Attack or Any Other Terror Attack

India is without a doubt a terrorist state, having supported groups like Mukhti Bahni, LTTE, TTP, BLA, BRA etc. But what absolutely infuriates me is the difference in response to terrorist attacks sponsored by India v/s attacks in India allegedly supported by Pakistan. Bharati government does not spare any effort in naming us, maligning us, making whatever conspiracy theory they can. And what do we do? We stay quiet, the establishment hardly ever mentions the terrorist state of India (TSI) as a terrorist state, wants to work with that country and have friendship with them. It's quite humiliating when you keep trying to have friendship with a country that has killed thousands of you civilians, wants to split you into pieces, doesn't want your investment projects to succeed etc.

We need a multi-prong approach where we not only aggressively attack TSI on the diplomatic front, but we need to significantly improve security within the country, and most importantly start going after terrorists and the terrorist infrastructure in Afghanistan that has been built up by RAW and NDS.

No need to go after terrorist in Afghanistan. The day your govt stops providing shelter and raising terrorist in the tribal areas is when terrorism will cease to exist in Pakistan.

The only reason attacks happen in Pakistan is because Afghanistan/India is returning what Pakistan did in those respective countries... basically eye for an eye.

No need to go after terrorist in Afghanistan. The day your govt stops providing shelter and raising terrorist in the tribal areas is when terrorism will cease to exist in Pakistan.

The only reason attacks happen in Pakistan is because Afghanistan/India is returning what Pakistan did in those respective countries... basically eye for an eye.

Yup we accept our fault, we saved your a$$ from USSR, should have let them do you good.

And fu*k the ignorant also. It was a suicide bomb used by the LTTE against Rajiv Gandhi that started everything. Since you are just full of abuse and no information nor sense, you might or might not know that this technique was uniquely that of the LTTE and India had nothing to do with it.

But of course, reading gives you a headache.
I don't reply to dumbwits.

Oopsss. Next time....

Why??

Because all this blaming and whining is simply moronic and is totally stupid.

India is an enemy. We all know that. An enemy job naturally is supposed to hurt you. It is natural. India would try to harm Pakistan which again is natural. It is neither surprising and nor something unexpected.

What matters is what we as a nation and a country are doing?

Why we have become such a coward who can't even stand up to Afghanistan.

Why are we so indifferent towards death of our people.

Why we expect American and that sorry excuse of a country Afghanistan to kill TTP and other terrorists for us?

Why don't we do it ourselves?

Why don't we threaten Afghanistan of dire consequences in case of another terror attack?

Why we keep requesting and begging to this joke called as Afghanistan to kill our enemies?

What is stopping us from hanging terrorists that are present in our jails?(nope no terrorist of TTP is being hanged right now)

What is stopping us from improving our security procedures in our territory?

What is stopping us from removing and punishing IG balochistan for his incompetency?

If we can't do all above then mind my words. We have no reason and no justification to blame India without doing above.
Because jumriat khatra ma ha......don t do anything against anyone ...be a punching bag...

No one can gurantee anything... but pakistan should take the first step or else forget pleblicite... things will remain same for coming decays... casulties on both side being common...
do you know that according to hindu scriptures india will be badly defeated and a kalki avatar will come to save you. his coming is not guaranteed. and similarly according to muslim prophecies india will be defeated too.
according to nostrademos the army of three lions will be defeated.

sir it won't remain same in the coming decades.

Before doing anything else we need to crack down on the bazillion guns roaming around the country with no checks . Each house has like 5 guns . Why the hell would anyone need 5 guns in a house ? Anyone that has a beef with anyone takes out his gun and shoots the other guy . Buying a gun in Pakistan is easier than finding water .

I have yet to shoot any one! Indian soldiers are what my guns await for.

I disagree. Licenced weapons with background checks should be done. Disarmed Pakistani civilian population would be a dream come true for India.

Nawaz has cracked down on licences and legal traders but nothing on illegal trade. it's the illegal trade he should have focused on.

Fact is without Pakistan´s help afghans would not be able to defeat USSR.
And yes Pakistan´s freedom was also at stake, so it will not be wrong to say that we were interdependent.

Hahahaha nice one... would only be true of Pakistan provided stingers.

Biggest help Pakistan did was humanitarian related besides being a arms smuggling route.

It's funny how pakis try taking claim to defeating the soviets and taking credit. If you're people are so great go take care of India and get back what you lost.

You saved no one, unless you're a tax paying American.

https://instagram.com/p/BHM9pOAAnCk/

Asking about taxes? Oh you are not a trump supporter are you? And yes I am paying for the bread you are eating here through my taxes, I paid for your arrival to US as a refugee, but that's not all, I paid for your afghan brothers to come to Pak in 70s, 80s and 90s and I paid for their daily needs and paid for their bread as well. No matter which country you go to, you are going to eat our bread, and then bite us like a snake, you are a bunch of back stabbers.

What did you expect Zia to say openly that we are fighting the war of those wh***s, who always back stabbed us? Yes that was a war of our own survival as well, but don't forget it was you who would be destroyed foremost, we would have figured out one way or the other, but think about yourself. You couldn't even put up a functioning government in first place, how the heII would you fight the power of USSR????? does this cross your mind or is just blanketed by hatred towards us and your love for Hindus?

do you know that according to hindu scriptures india will be badly defeated and a kalki avatar will come to save you. his coming is not guaranteed. and similarly according to muslim prophecies india will be defeated too.
according to nostrademos the army of three lions will be defeated.

sir it won't remain same in the coming decades.
If coming of kalki is not guaranted then indian defeat is also not guaranted... also neither u or me will witness this as kalki will come at the end of kalyug which is still lacks of years away...
So it will be better if u stick to topic and not bring religion in between...
Also i am not that experienced to be called as sir...
Peace out

Why??

Because all this blaming and whining is simply moronic and is totally stupid.

India is an enemy. We all know that. An enemy job naturally is supposed to hurt you. It is natural. India would try to harm Pakistan which again is natural. It is neither surprising and nor something unexpected.

What matters is what we as a nation and a country are doing?

Why we have become such a coward who can't even stand up to Afghanistan.

Why are we so indifferent towards death of our people.

Why we expect American and that sorry excuse of a country Afghanistan to kill TTP and other terrorists for us?

Why don't we do it ourselves?

Why don't we threaten Afghanistan of dire consequences in case of another terror attack?

Why we keep requesting and begging to this joke called as Afghanistan to kill our enemies?

What is stopping us from hanging terrorists that are present in our jails?(nope no terrorist of TTP is being hanged right now)

What is stopping us from improving our security procedures in our territory?

What is stopping us from removing and punishing IG balochistan for his incompetency?

If we can't do all above then mind my words. We have no reason and no justification to blame India without doing above.

all these are perfectly easy for a country like Pakistan to do; and Pak military and cibvilian leaders over several decades obviously would have found these out, surely you are not the first one.

So why hasn't it happened? ask yourself that.

Hahahaha nice one... would only be true of Pakistan provided stingers.

Biggest help Pakistan did was humanitarian related besides being a arms smuggling route.

It's funny how pakis try taking claim to defeating the soviets and taking credit. If you're people are so great go take care of India and get back what you lost.

You are saying whatever your government and media want you to believe in. So keep believing that, while rest of the world recognizes Pakistan's crucial role in the war. And your last paragraph is laughable..grow up kid!!!

Back
Top Bottom