What's new

Stop Blaming India for Quetta Attack or Any Other Terror Attack

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why??

Because all this blaming and whining is simply moronic and is totally stupid.

India is an enemy. We all know that. An enemy job naturally is supposed to hurt you. It is natural. India would try to harm Pakistan which again is natural. It is neither surprising and nor something unexpected.

What matters is what we as a nation and a country are doing?

Why we have become such a coward who can't even stand up to Afghanistan.

Why are we so indifferent towards death of our people.

Why we expect American and that sorry excuse of a country Afghanistan to kill TTP and other terrorists for us?

Why don't we do it ourselves?

Why don't we threaten Afghanistan of dire consequences in case of another terror attack?

Why we keep requesting and begging to this joke called as Afghanistan to kill our enemies?

What is stopping us from hanging terrorists that are present in our jails?(nope no terrorist of TTP is being hanged right now)

What is stopping us from improving our security procedures in our territory?

What is stopping us from removing and punishing IG balochistan for his incompetency?

If we can't do all above then mind my words. We have no reason and no justification to blame India without doing above.

Blaming India cant be a wishful thinking which u can turn on or off.
You are absolutely free to blame India if you have evidence, enough evidence & concrete evidence which can stand in court of law after formal & detailed investigation, that's simply your logic bro.

And PTI???

The one who is going to start its own circus within few days that would make everyone forget this attack.

And what about our army??

The ones who we considered to be guardians of this country

I will include their name once they are proven their support for terrorists. They have yet to rule us so the ''real'' PTI capabilities are yet to be seen.
Untill now only above mentioned political parties have proven direct links with various militant groups and are directly involved in threatening interests of Pakistan for personal gains. PTI is still limited to immature & naive statements and attitude. I will include their name once they are proven to be as low as rest I mentioned. (I am not PTI worker)

You are absolutely free to blame India if you have evidence, enough evidence & concrete evidence which can stand in court of law after formal & detailed investigation, that's simply your logic bro.

Exactly. Now don't forget these words. You will need them real soon. :-)

I will include their name once they are proven their support for terrorists. They have yet to rule us so the ''real'' PTI capabilities are yet to be seen.
Untill now only above mentioned political parties have proven direct links with various militant groups and are directly involved in threatening interests of Pakistan for personal gains. PTI is still limited to immature & naive statements and attitude. I will include their name once they are proven to be as low as rest I mentioned. (I am not PTI worker)

PTI is the biggest sympathizer of TTP and Taliban in this country. It is still not doing any kind of action against targeted killings by TTP in the province it is ruling.

Which parallel world you are living in???

The country which invented suicide bomb blasts in world & first introduced them in Sri Lanka through its proxy LTTE, wants the world to believe that Pakistan is an epic center of terrorism is rather hilarious. Fu*k the hypocrites.

India is an enemy. We all know that. An enemy job naturally is supposed to hurt you. It is natural. India would try to harm Pakistan which again is natural. It is neither surprising and nor something unexpected.

Ghalib, your parliament has declared India as enemy nation, my parliament hasn't. So Pakistan is not our enemy, we are just concerned with few 500-1000 in kashmir who are disturbing peace between us.

So ghalib, kill those 500-1000 morons and you will have 1.25 billion supporting you in your fight against terrorism. :cheers:

PTI is the biggest sympathizer of TTP and Taliban in this country. It is still not doing any kind of action against targeted killings by TTP in the province it is ruling.

As I said, they are being idiot & naive bcoz this is what IK think and this is what his followers are meant to defend.
This is how politics work in Pakistan.
But PTI is yet to fall as low as likes of PMLN, PPP, MQM & JUI which have history of such sort of action. (forget words)

Ghalib, your parliament has declared India as enemy nation, my parliament hasn't. So Pakistan is not our enemy, we are just concerned with few 500-1000 morons in P0K who are disturbing peace between us.

So ghalib, kill those 500-1000 morons and you will have 1.25 billion supporting you in your fight against terrorism. :cheers:

Nobody declares countries enemies from the parliament. Everyone knows what India thinks and do about Pakistan.

E

Exactly.
@Tipu7
Remember who was the first one to oppose Zarb-e-azb, Talban khan.
And just yesterday who made conspiracies on Quetta incident same Talban khan.
Pti is all same as other parties don't expect too much from them.

As I said, they are being idiot & naive bcoz this is what IK think and this is what his followers are meant to defend.
This is how politics work in Pakistan.
But PTI is yet to fall as low as likes of PMLN, PPP, MQM & JUI which have history of such sort of action. (forget words)

Not fighting TTP in KPK is not low enough for you??

Kulbushan yadav, intercepts between those consulates and NDS operatives, indian weaponry.............

Back
Top Bottom