What's new

Stop Blaming India for Quetta Attack or Any Other Terror Attack

Given the importance of the Kashmir issue between Pakistan and India, I wanted to start this discussion with the following:

The Constitution of the State of Jammu and Kashmir states in Part II Section 4 that the territory of the State "shall comprise all the territories which on the fifteenth day of August, 1947, were under the sovereignty or suzerainty of the Ruler of the State."

Just what are these areas and where have they been defined?

@Joe Shearer and other persons interested in history may please enlighten me. Thanks.

===================================================================

Nowhere that I could find. But there are broad interpretations possible.

1. Directly ruled provinces and Governors for those provinces;
  2. The area leased to the British;
  3. The states which acknowledged the suzerainty of the Maharaja of J&K.
That's the best I could do

• Chitral.
    • #2 was the Gilgit Agency.
    • #1 was all the rest, including, without any foundation, Aksai Chin.

• Chitral.

• #2 was the Gilgit Agency.
    • #1 was all the rest, including, without any foundation, Aksai Chin.
A detailed Article was posted on PDF a year ago.
Actually the situation if all parties are on table is still pretty messed up.Sub-continent has lost a lot of Area in Past 400 years.
https://defence.pk/threads/how-much...t-400-years-especially-last-100-years.352350/
Kashmir is complicated issue kashmiris,Pakistan,India,China and all those peoples with there own interests in our fight or peace.

can you guarantee pleblicite if pakistan take the first step?
i don't think so india would do any thing except captured the land.
No one can gurantee anything... but pakistan should take the first step or else forget pleblicite... things will remain same for coming decays... casulties on both side being common...

Can we blame both... India and the crazy Talibs religious mullah extremist khawarjis?

Blame both so neither one goes back laughing by getting away with murder!
U can blame anyone including US... but does that reduces the no of casulties... blaming is not the solution... security is the ultimate solution... and this thing applies to india also...

Exactly. Now don't forget these words. You will need them real soon. :-)

How soon, and where exactly should we expect it?

I mean you seem to be sure about it. And going by the past, we don't have any reason to not trust you guys on this.

These questions seem to be posted by 4 year old Kid. Yes India is supporting TTP and LEJ and denying it is only prove that either that person is with India or totally innocent or stupid. Secondly going for strikes in Afghanistan have massive international repercussions even if may manage to kill TTP leaders, new leaders would come forward but worst thing which would happen is all kind of sanctions on us. Sorry but this fight has to be fought with corporation with USA which I hate more than you but this is harsh bitter reality and a bad pill which we have to swallow. Afghanistan has right now protection of NATO and USA combine so have some thought before writing what you wrote. ? What is stopping us from security procedures well look at your budget and its a bloody joke ? Finally IG needs to be punished he handed over these recruits on a plate to these terrorists. If there would have been at least 15 Police Commandos deployed we would have managed to save several lives. @Areesh

Molana first of all it is your post that looks like to be by a 4 year old. Not mine.

1 I never denied that India is not involved in terrorism in Pakistan. Read hte f*cking post again. I said whining about it without doing anything to change it is what I have and don't want my country to do.

2 I never said we should go and invade attack Afghanistan without talking to US or NATO. We should talk to them. We should forcefully present our case to them. And if they don't do anything which I doubt since I don't think they would have any problem killing TTP rats. Then we shouldn't keep waiting like idiots for them to kill our enemies for us and should take the initiative ourselves. It an be anything. Bombing TTP hideout with airforce. Using proxies to hit TTP leadership. Firing artillery or missiles. Anything. But at least a clear message should be sent to rats hiding in Afghanistan that we are coming for you and we would kill you. Siting like idiots expecting others to fight our war is what we have done in past 8 years and the result of this policy is that we have 50000+ "shaheeds" in this country. State of Pakistan needs to be play its role which it is not playing.

3. Yes IG needs to be punished along with other security officers including IG FC. Nobody would disagree to that.

First try to understand the post and then try to act like an expert.

PTI is the biggest sympathizer of TTP and Taliban in this country. It is still not doing any kind of action against targeted killings by TTP in the province it is ruling.

Which parallel world you are living in???
So you are doing all the actions against ttp in kpk??? Every week kpk police kill 3 to 5 gun men ......diffusing bombs...what else u want .....??? And exactly what kind of action do you want???

So you are doing all the actions against ttp in kpk??? Every week kpk police kill 3 to 5 gun men ......diffusing bombs...what else u want .....??? And exactly what kind of action do you want???

Proof of the bold part??

PTI is the biggest sympathizer of TTP and Taliban in this country. It is still not doing any kind of action against targeted killings by TTP in the province it is ruling.

Which parallel world you are living in???

IK is not sympathizer of Taliban ,he is mere against the use of force against them and believes in dialogue. This I think has to do with the fact that he has spent too much time in the UK, and believes peace can be brought with Taliban just like the British did with IRA.

I don't agree with it of course and Imran Khan doesn't get that Taliban are not fighting for a cause.

IK is not sympathizer of Taliban ,he is mere against the use of force against them and believes in dialogue. This I think has to do with the fact that he has spent too much time in the UK, and believes peace can be brought with Taliban just like the British did with IRA.

I don't agree with it of course and Imran Khan doesn't get that Taliban are not fighting for a cause.

If he is that naive as you are saying then this clearly proves that he doesn't deserve to be PM of Pakistan.

I never said we should go and invade attack Afghanistan without talking to US or NATO.

We should talk to them....forcefully present our case... they don't do anything... take the initiative ourselves..... bombing with airforce...using proxies, artillery or missiles. Anything.

much as you might like to, unilateral military action in a country allied with and hosting US and NATO forces without consent would be shooting yourself in the head.

for the rest, I don't know why you guys keep blaming India for what is essentially a home grown Islamist menace, why not deal with the jihadi madrassas, the factories that mass produce these crazies in the first place ?

Why not drain the dirty well instead of blaming an invisible foreign hand of poisoning it ?

much as you might like to, unilateral military action in a country allied with and hosting US and NATO forces without consent would be shooting yourself in the head.

for the rest, I don't know why you guys keep blaming India for what is essentially a home grown Islamist menace, why not deal with the jihadi madrassas, the factories that mass produce these crazies in the first place ?

Why not drain the dirty well instead of blaming an invisible foreign hand of poisoning it ?

Afghanistan is not an ally of USA or NATO. It is occupied by a few thousand foreign troops. There is a big difference between being any ally and being occupied.

The mass crazies are coming from Afghanistan. They are stationed in Afghanistan. The well is in Afghanistan.

India is without a doubt a terrorist state, having supported groups like Mukhti Bahni, LTTE, TTP, BLA, BRA etc. But what absolutely infuriates me is the difference in response to terrorist attacks sponsored by India v/s attacks in India allegedly supported by Pakistan. Bharati government does not spare any effort in naming us, maligning us, making whatever conspiracy theory they can. And what do we do? We stay quiet, the establishment hardly ever mentions the terrorist state of India (TSI) as a terrorist state, wants to work with that country and have friendship with them. It's quite humiliating when you keep trying to have friendship with a country that has killed thousands of you civilians, wants to split you into pieces, doesn't want your investment projects to succeed etc.

We need a multi-prong approach where we not only aggressively attack TSI on the diplomatic front, but we need to significantly improve security within the country, and most importantly start going after terrorists and the terrorist infrastructure in Afghanistan that has been built up by RAW and NDS.

Molana first of all it is your post that looks like to be by a 4 year old. Not mine.

1 I never denied that India is not involved in terrorism in Pakistan. Read hte f*cking post again. I said whining about it without doing anything to change it is what I have and don't want my country to do.

2 I never said we should go and invade attack Afghanistan without talking to US or NATO. We should talk to them. We should forcefully present our case to them. And if they don't do anything which I doubt since I don't think they would have any problem killing TTP rats. Then we shouldn't keep waiting like idiots for them to kill our enemies for us and should take the initiative ourselves. It an be anything. Bombing TTP hideout with airforce. Using proxies to hit TTP leadership. Firing artillery or missiles. Anything. But at least a clear message should be sent to rats hiding in Afghanistan that we are coming for you and we would kill you. Siting like idiots expecting others to fight our war is what we have done in past 8 years and the result of this policy is that we have 50000+ "shaheeds" in this country. State of Pakistan needs to be play its role which it is not playing.

3. Yes IG needs to be punished along with other security officers including IG FC. Nobody would disagree to that.

First try to understand the post and then try to act like an expert.

We are presenting our case but problem is Afghanistan is in influence of India more than us specially this Government. Until USA leaves Afghanistan we can't do much. We are not sitting like idiots we have cleared entire Pakistan. We are chasing them every where but hitting them in Afghanistan no matter How much we want to see that happen has will have more negative affects on us rather than positive ones.

Back
Top Bottom