What's new

Stop blaming Beijing, Islamabad for terror attacks: Chinese state media urges India

A car conjoured out of thin air and waiting for a bus full of CRPF without being noticed by anyone despite airtight security ? are you joking ?
!
This also puzzles me, how can a truck fully loaded with explosives came so close to a military convoy which is supposed to be heavily guarded ? Can anyone explain?

I like your optimism when it comes to the world's perception of Pakistan.

You are stuck thinking this is 2008. We have moved on 10 yrs from that.

Afghanistan is our ally again. We have heavy involvement of China and Turkey in Pakistan. KSA and UAE are investing billions.

This is Pakistan’s era now. Sit back and watch.

You are stuck thinking this is 2008. We have moved on 10 yrs from that.

Afghanistan is our ally again. We have heavy involvement of China and Turkey in Pakistan. KSA and UAE are investing billions.

This is Pakistan’s era now. Sit back and watch.
I didn't say it was my perception. I said it was the world's perception. You should be convincing them.

This also puzzles me, how can a truck fully loaded with explosives came so close to a military convoy which is supposed to be heavily guarded ? Can anyone explain?
And it's also shocking to me that there were not any upper caste of Hindu, all were belong to lower caste (soldiers).

And the attacker was arrested one year ago by indian forces before pulwana attack.
It is for sure that modi got a chance to win once again in upcoming election. Because only modi is biggest beneficiary of this attack and his past tell us everything.

And it's also shocking to me that there were not any upper caste of Hindu, all were belong to lower caste (soldiers).
Are you assigning blame by listing who wasn't killed in the blast? That has to be the most flawed logic I've encountered yet.

Are you assigning blame by listing who wasn't killed in the blast? That has to be the most flawed logic I've encountered yet.
If you want understand the logic. Then don't quote me without my full context.

roll where! in modi g a**.. you talking to a country which has world 5 largest army with atomic bombs. those tanks will roll back in a*** of RSS goons.. 50 percent of your population will not need ram ram satiya.. they will even don’t need to throw their body in ganagas after this war
Last time I checked you are 13, 5 is France, last time when tanks rolled they were very close to Lahore( is baar chai nahi rehne aaynge), pange naa le, aur humare Prime Minister ka naam izzat see lo...

Last time I checked you are 13, 5 is France, last time when tanks rolled they were very close to Lahore( is baar chai nahi rehne aaynge), pange naa le, aur humare Prime Minister ka naam izzat see lo...
Butcher of gujrat who was once upon a time banned from UN and chia Wala cant have any respect whatsoever. Think twice before you elect your PM. You indians provide us a chance to make fun. Lol

Sheer incompetence, remember that in 40 years they still have yet to maintain order in a single province they station 700,000 troops in

I mean they have literally inflicted casualties on themeselves just trying to mobilise their forces lol

Butcher of gujrat who was once upon a time banned from UN and chia Wala cant have any respect whatsoever. Think twice before you elect your PM. You indians provide us a chance to make fun. Lol
Chai Wala made you people look like clowns across the whole world, don't give us reasons to make fun of you..

If you want understand the logic. Then don't quote me without my full context.
Yeah, no.
Free forum. I'll quote whoever I want and point out their flawed logic as long as I'm not breaking any rules.

I didn't quote the rest of your post cause I wasn't interested in it. Just your long winded tinfoil conspiracy about caste being involved.

Back
Top Bottom