What's new

Stingers against Supersonic Cruise Missiles

Salamaz,
Well I must say that even supersonic cruises dont produce adequate heat that can be detected by MANPADS at high speed heat production may harness but the reality is that dispersion of heat into atmosphere is so great that stingers won't be able to synchronise with the heated path traced out by cruise /2ndly all very low altitudes stingers are simply ineffective the better remedy is to check out anticruise missiles at

Salamaz,
Well I must say that even supersonic cruises dont produce adequate heat that can be detected by MANPADS at high speed heat production may harness but the reality is that dispersion of heat into atmosphere is so great that stingers won't be able to synchronise with the heated path traced out by cruise /2ndly all very low altitudes stingers are simply ineffective the better remedy is to check out anticruise missiles at

Anything supersonic, is essentially giving enough of an IR signature to be picked and locked from tens of kilometers if not more -- its from the very phenomenon of supersonic movement -- not the propulsion. i respect anti-cruise missles: but they are good with whose money we enjoy seeing on fire! Pakistan should be offered something more cost effective!! and if your giving the stinger a new guidance -- its own clearly wont matter

Back
Top Bottom