What's new

Stephen Hawking boycotts Israeli regime

Ask the British population if they want Iranian immigration into the UK or Islamists like you in general.

I think the answer will be resounding :omghaha: I've not met one person who in private says they want Muslims in the UK. Not one.

There are no problems with the Iranian community in the UK. You can't lump everything together under Muslims community, because there are significant cultural differences within 'Islamic' countries themselves. Having said that; there are no Islamists in the Iranian diaspora, as most Iranians have left their country because of political reasons. In fact, many, sometimes most, Iranian refugees are atheists. You are one ignorant Jew, that is for sure.

I'm not an Islamist, or even a Muslim. Just your generalisations mr "anti-semetic".

Also care to show any sources saying that British people in general don't want Muslims or Iranians? Because I could just as easily claim that British people, or indeed Europeans in general don't like Jews and don't want them here.

My source: The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh look, someone from one of the most prolific Holocaust-denying countries, believes in the Holocaust only when it suits them :cuckoo:

I see this a lot. Even on here. The Holocaust was all made up - then 5mins later the same person is threatening another Holocaust on the Jews :lol:

Not really. Traditionnaly we are very good in art: from movies to artisan work: carpet is just a part of it.
we produce some tech.
we product some products even if the competition with China (by sepah and family of leaders import) is difficult for them.

it seems you really don't know Iran and Iranians inside Iran to say such a thing.

you know when i came to Europe i see people are tired at 19:00 and even in France they stop work at 18:00 shops are closed early in europe; in Iran people work hard till midnight. We are hard worker ...

Your achievements are pathetic compared to your population and funds available.

Ditch the Islamic theocracy and you'll achieve a lot.

You don't produce tech, you reverse engineer old tech and copy North Koreans/Chinese etc.

Your biggest export after oil is pistachios I believe.

There are no problems with the Iranian community in the UK. You can't lump everything together under Muslims community, because there are significant cultural differences within 'Islamic' countries themselves. Having said that; there are no Islamists in the Iranian diaspora, as most Iranians have left their country because of political reasons. In fact, many, sometimes most, Iranian refugees are atheists. You are one ignorant Jew, that is for sure.

You make a good point vis-a-vis the Iranian diaspora generally being anti-Iranian regime. However, the Iranian students that come over here bring with them their ****** Shia extremism which manifests itself on campuses as anti-semitism etc.

Other than that, you can shut your pakora-munching face.

Oh look, someone from one of the most prolific Holocaust-denying countries, believes in the Holocaust only when it suits them :cuckoo:

I see this a lot. Even on here. The Holocaust was all made up - then 5mins later the same person is threatening another Holocaust on the Jews :lol:

Show one quote I made in my time on this website where I denied the Holocaust. Show me one time where I "threatened" the Jews with another Holocaust.

First you went from accusations of anti-semitism, to being racist yourself, now you have moved on to straight out lying about what I said. Your brain is fried bro, go to sleep.

Show one quote I made in my time on this website where I denied the Holocaust. Show me one time where I "threatened" the Jews with another Holocaust.

First you went from accusations of anti-semitism, to being racist yourself, now you have moved on to straight out lying about what I said. Your brain is fried bro, go to sleep.

You're of so low-intellect, you take things so literally. Your brain can't handle trains of thought.

If you re-read what I said, I wasn't accusing you specifically but rather you being from a country that officially denies the Holocaust, yet using it as an argument.

In the same way as many on here deny the Holocaust, then reference it on later occasions when it suits.

You make a good point vis-a-vis the Iranian diaspora generally being anti-Iranian regime. However, the Iranian students that come over here bring with them their ****** Shia extremism which manifests itself on campuses as anti-semitism etc.

Shia extremism? Haven't heard of that, and even if they do exist, its a small, insignificant number of the Iranian community in the UK. In general, Iranians have much better integrated in European, western, societies than Jews have done, traditionally.

Having said that, seems like those bits of Falafel and Kosher Challah have stuck in your brains.

Your achievements are pathetic compared to your population and funds available.

Ditch the Islamic theocracy and you'll achieve a lot.

You don't produce tech, you reverse engineer old tech and copy North Koreans/Chinese etc.

Your biggest export after oil is pistachios I believe.

the crocodile tears of Jews on the name of Holocaust :lol:

Shia extremism? Haven't heard of that, and even if they do exist, its a small, insignificant number of the Iranian community in the UK. In general, Iranians have much better integrated in European, western, societies than Jews have done, traditionally.

Having said that, seems like those bits of Falafel and Kosher Challah have stuck in your brains.

Yes, integrated so well they're being arrested all over the place for terrorism :omghaha:

British intelligence has warned several times that Islamists operate on British campuses - that includes Iranians.

the crocodile tears of Jews on the name of Holocaust :lol:

A few more buildings falling down and you'll have made your own Holocaust on your own people.

If you re-read what I said, I wasn't accusing you specifically but rather you being from a country that officially denies the Holocaust, yet using it as an argument.

First, Iran doesn't officially deny the holocaust. They merely questioned wether it happened or not. Nowhere has any Iranian authority figure said "the Islamic Republic's official stance on the holocaust is to deny it".

Second, even if they did deny it, what has that got to do with my use of it? A citizen is not accountable for all the actions of their government. You tried to make it look as if me mentioning the holocaust was hypocritical and contradictory because of Iran's governmental position. These are the actions of a pathetic individual who has lost the argument and needs to divert the situation by any means necessary.

A few more buildings falling down and you'll have made your own Holocaust on your own people.

Stay classy bro.

Yes, integrated so well they're being arrested all over the place for terrorism :omghaha:

British intelligence has warned several times that Islamists operate on British campuses - that includes Iranians.

yeap and we admit that its our problem, we do not blame others and do not cry like you do on same topic again and again when you are doing same Holocaust with Palestine people :cheesy:

Show me these warnings than. Any source? Iranians aren't arrested all over the place for terrorism. You can't name one Iranian suicide bomber, while I can name dozens of Jewish terrorists, historically, and even now.

Seems like you have a short memory, proudly mentioning that the Brits don't like muslims, forgetting about the persecution of Jews in England. Tip: try to read something about the Edict of Expulsion.

Seems like you have a short memory, proudly mentioning that the Brits don't like muslims, forgetting about the persecution of Jews in England. Tip: try to read something about the Edict of Expulsion.

Or when Tottenham (the tradition Jewish team of England) goes to any other team's stadium, the crowd always make anti Jewish chants and even do hissing noises to simulate Nazi gas chambers. Same thing happens in Holland with Ajax Amsterdam I believe.

Or when Tottenham (the tradition Jewish team of England) goes to any other team's stadium, the crowd always make anti Jewish chants and even do hissing noises to simulate Nazi gas chambers. Same thing happens in Holland with Ajax Amsterdam I believe.

Correct. Ajax biggest rivals, Feyenoord, even regularly sings: 'Hamas, Hamas, gas the Jews' and 'he who doesn't jump is a Jew'. See at 0:25:

Feyenoord hamas - YouTube

Show me these warnings than. Any source? Iranians aren't arrested all over the place for terrorism. You can't name one Iranian suicide bomber, while I can name dozens of Jewish terrorists, historically, and even now.

Just in the last few days

BBC News - Canada foils 'al-Qaeda linked' terror attack on train

Kenyan court gives life sentences to 2 Iranians for terror plots - Threat Matrix

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/23/iranian-arrested-fake-israeli-passport-held-terror/

The tentacles of Iran stretching across the world and being busted.

Yeah, not considering that fact that most experts and analysts have doubts over this supposed Iranian-Al Qaeda connection. Perhaps any real examples of events that actually have taken place?

Or when whole organisations are set up like the EDL specifically to get rid of Muslims and UK is suffering from "white flight" in areas that are Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom