What's new

Stemming the Rise of Islamic Extremism in Bangladesh

every sane person in both BD and pakistan is a dalal of india...i would not like to see bangladesh destroyed by extremists..but it is their country and they can screw it the way they want..

every sane person in both BD and pakistan is a dalal of india...i would not like to see bangladesh destroyed by extremists..but it is their country and they can screw it the way they want..

We are not really extremists. We want a moderate muslim country. But, the way AL and SH move to make us a purly secular country it will backfire, and it will bring about a kind of fundamentalism. But, India and USA are always suggesting secularism as it is in the Christian world. It is ok if religion and State are separated from each other, but, to do that it is not necessary to take out 'BIsmillah' from the Constitution.

SH is doing a great mistake. People did not not vote her party in to make the country secular. We want just a moderate muslim country. But, SH's formula will make the fundamentalists stronger.

Not enough time to read any garbage written by Awami Panda, but what i know about the content of this article is this boy (Future leader of Digital (read baksali) bangladesh )is seeing Madrasa student in Army an seeing so called extremist in bangladesh to level bangladesh as a terrorist country in the world .

He is a true patriotic son of bangladesh!

We are not really extremists. We want a moderate muslim country. But, the way AL and SH move to make us a purly secular country it will backfire, and it will bring about a kind of fundamentalism. But, India and USA are always suggesting secularism as it is in the Christian world. It is ok if religion and State are separated from each other, but, to do that it is not necessary to take out 'BIsmillah' from the Constitution.

SH is doing a great mistake. People did not not vote her party in to make the country secular. We want just a moderate muslim country. But, SH's formula will make the fundamentalists stronger.

Well there was no 'BISMILLAH' before right??
It may be she thinks the word itself wont make BD a secular country !!!
She wanna return to 1971 constitution and she is doing it slowly but clearly !!!
I dunno y everyone is bashing AL , afterall under AL BD is showing good economic progess and social development and even getting FDI( india is major contributor in FDI) but people still want to be religious than development??
I am not sure about the thinking of people in BD now and i will be glad if someone explain!!

He is a true patriotic son of bangladesh!

images

then why did AL help in creating BD? Dont you like BD? DO you like to be a part of Pakistan?

Why did you bring PAK into the discussion.:what: Typical bharati mindset. 1971was a civil war and we separated from PAK due to political reason not for religious reason. Islam is our identity and it distinguishes us from the babus of west bengal. Bangladesh will never be secular just because a cult organization wants it with the support of minorities:agree:. Ordinary BDs fought for independence not
awamileague who took refuge india And even if they contributed in 1971 doesn't mean that they are given a free run to destroy the country in whatever way they want.

Why did you bring PAK into the discussion.:what: Typical bharati mindset. 1971was a civil war and we separated from PAK due to political reason not for religious reason. Islam is our identity and it distinguishes us from the babus of west bengal. Bangladesh will never be secular just because a cult organization wants it with the support of minorities:agree:. Ordinary BDs fought for independence not
awamileague who took refuge india And even if they contributed in 1971 doesn't mean that they are given a free run to destroy the country in whatever way they want.

Bangladesh is fairly secular except the bismillah in the constitution. I don't see how Bangladesh is different than any other western countries when it comes to keeping the state seperate from the church.

I don't have to meet him but what he says is true and he is not living in denial.

This patriotic son of BD and he would write and say anything in order for his government to keep in power. Yes i have met this guy a few times, he is a smug, an arrogant smug at that with his white wife. Even had a conversation with him at doctor toufik ilahi's daughter's wedding, another corrupt lunatic.

He is just trying to show you the realty, at least he is far better than tareq zia, that guy would sell his country if price is high! :lol:

He is just trying to show you the realty, at least he is far better than tareq zia, that guy would sell his country if price is high! :lol:

Don't poke your dirty nose by commenting on something you don't have any idea of. What don you
know about my country that your are advising us about who we to respect & support.?

The title of this thread spurred me to write a response here. My immediate instinct was: Which malaun wrote this article? And then I see it's the head-honcho of the Malaun-league. No surprises. Until and unless Bangladeshis purge themselves of this evil menace of malaun-league and radical hindutva-terrorist-ideology propagated by BAL, Bangladesh would always be under the dark shadows of radical-hindutva terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom