What's new

Stemming the Rise of Islamic Extremism in Bangladesh

And it yielded the results. Whatever happened in India's micro-credit schemes is a different matter, and it was not Dr. Yunus's call.

What result? 2,3 success stories? It's necessarily a welfare program.

^Yes, do wake us up when you fanboys bribe the Nobel Committee to give Joy and Hasina Nobel "Piece" Prizes :lol:

Joy is just another raw agent, although not as efficient as her mother is.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Noble peace prize is like Oscar for foreign films, heck even obama got one under his belt! :lol:

Dr. Yunus is not perfect by any means (nor am I, nor any other person I have met in my lifetime). He created a new paradigm unheard of in the world itself and helped many people away from poverty. One should be credited for his good deeds. Interest (Ribah) is Haram, so one can not praise any activity that allows interest (Ribah). In that respect, along with Dr Yunus, most of Bangladesh and the world, has to be held accountable too.

It is true that Dr Yunus and other micro-lenders made immense profits but I suppose they helped out a lot of people who would not have been able to afford a decent living without these schemes. BAL is just jealous of him and that is why acting against him. BAL itself is as radical-Hindutva an institution as it can get, so it does not care about any of the tenets of Islam let alone Ribah (Interest/Usury).

Don't know about haram halal mumbo jumbo, but my beef with micro credit is it enjoys subsidies from govt while being a purely commercial venture. Dr Yunus offcourse deserves credit for organising the already existing money lending system.

This is the Bangladeshi subforum. As a matter of principle, I do not comment at the Indian subforum. You should also stop spewing your tripe here at the Bangladeshi subforum with all your "mumbo jumbo". Nobody here cares whether Indian government provides subsidies to microcredit lenders or Kumbh-mela organizers so long as you stay a safe distance away from us.

I do not have rigid principles nor does this forum has regarding Indians posting in "rant about india" subforum.

I have long known that radical "Akhand Bharat" dreaming terrorists have no principles. Thanks for the confirmation.

Don't worry bangladesh is exempt of akhand bharat plan as annexing bangladesh will only increase the already teaming population of bpl in india.

Back
Top Bottom