What's new

Steel cutting ceremony of Bollard Pull Tug

Muhammad Omar

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Steel cutting ceremony of Bollard Pull Tug being constructed by Pakistan Navy & Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works KS&EW 🇵🇰 ⚓

#Pakistan #PakistanNavy #KS&EW #Navy 🇵🇰

20210203_231147.jpg
20210203_231150.jpg

Yes let’s compare the 1.6 billion population, largest economic powerhouse of the world to Pakistan. That too the induction ceremony where the large crew is obviously present versus the steel cutting ceremony where just a few officers are present to sign stuff.

Let’s also not forget that Pakistan was producing large scale warships much before Turkey. No hate to Turkey of course, their design capabilities have exceeded ours in terms of shipbuilding. but taking selective photos to paint a negative picture isn’t that nice, even if it’s for a joke.

Yes let’s compare the 1.6 billion population, largest economic powerhouse of the world to Pakistan. That too the induction ceremony where the large crew is obviously present versus the steel cutting ceremony where just a few officers are present to sign stuff.

Let’s also not forget that Pakistan was producing large scale warships much before Turkey. No hate to Turkey of course, their design capabilities have exceeded ours in terms of shipbuilding. but taking selective photos to paint a negative picture isn’t that nice, even if it’s for a joke.

All boils down to a good economy, education and good leadership. Last 30 years we didn't had the electricity for residential premises never mind the industrial units. What can i say about our leadership and the people voted for them, the best vision they had didn't extended far beyond there pockets and bank accounts.

I must say, keep it up Navy.
Our ship building capability is far behind China and Turkey.
So, you can not compare it at the moment with those Countries from whom we are buying War Ships.

What I say, Navy is now right on the track to equip itself and start manufacturing Ships.It will take a decade to come up with some advancement.

light humour guys come

we are building Submarines since 1990s and also large ships like the Turkish tanker

anyway good news but hardly something to celebrate

however shows Pakistan is adding all class of ships to its navy

Back
Top Bottom