What's new

Stealthy Kolkata class destroyers (Project-15A)

1017143_283785068436754_1165138589_n.jpg

I hv a better pic taken few months ago.ins virat and kolkata class with a delhi class i think. I didnt posted it before because of privecy.

Still waiting for the Israelis to deliver the goods?

When will these ships be formally inducted into the IN with FULL complement of men and weapons,including the crucial air-defence system?

Each Kolkata class destroyer costing 1 billion dollars. Three project 15a. And four project 15b equals 7 billion dollars on these awesome ships between 2012and 2019

Look at where we are stuck ! Some unknown scientist in an unknown lab couldn't fix some issue in the code thousands of miles away .. So this project is stuck in our country !

Shameful for a country of a billion !

They dont look very stealthy to me. The next order will be true stealth destroyers, thankfully.

Is it Aegis? Does India have its own version of it? I heard rumors of importing the system, but is it for this class and this batch of ships?

I heard the American's got some crazy conditions for exporting the system. But that's just what I heard from rumors may or may not be reliable.

Is it Aegis? Does India have its own version of it? I heard rumors of importing the system, but is it for this class and this batch of ships?

I heard the American's got some crazy conditions for exporting the system. But that's just what I heard from rumors may or may not be reliable.

aegis system is going no where outside US. PERIOD !

aegis system is going no where outside US. PERIOD !

You do realize Korean, European, Japanese destroyers have the system right. The Japanese and Korean destroyers are essentially exact copies of the AB class, especially the Japanese

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom