What's new

Stealthy J-10C confirmed

j10c.jpg

It would be more like that.
So do you have any none PS'ed photograph?

Is there any Chinese fighter for their next carrier program?
Only concrete example to date is the J-15 which is based on the T-10K (SU-33 prototype) China received from Ukraine. There hasn't been that much news about this. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other such carrier borne fighter programs being considered. Sometime in the 2020s, the Americans will probably have far more capable stealth UCAVs working as wingmen of their manned fighters. I speculate the J-15 will eventually evolve into a carrier borne PAK FA like stealth fighter and/or another carrier borne fighter will be developed from the ground up as a new stealth fighter.

its off the topic but the true meaning of LCA is

LCA= Lost Credibility (of) Aircraft and reason is 30 years and we still hear :argh:

i never heard about something called j-10c...
you can't fully trust what' on the net.

it is called hiding your inferiority under mocking. excessive torture under CPC is taking your senses away.

in fact what could you achieve even in 1962 .... you failed to takeover even an unmanned border enclave.

ran back picking up your tail :)

you can keep trying your series of junks ... junk-10, junk-20, junk-30, junk-40.

nothing but self delusion.... sorry.

The Junk-10 and Junk-20 can take out half of your fleet.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Considering the J-20 and J-16/21 (whatever it will be called) will be the frontline stealth fighters, what purpose would a stealth J-10C serve especially given that it would still not have internal weapons bays? Doesn't seem to make sense and sounds like vaporware to me. It's much more likely the J-10B will simply evolve to a lower RCS similar to the Eurofighter and Rafale.

Doesn't make much sense to me either. I'm guessing if real it was either a competitor or a variant for export. J-10B already has extensive RCS reduction methods and even more so than the Eurofighter and Rafale.

its off the topic but the true meaning of LCA is

LCA= Lost Credibility (of) Aircraft and reason is 30 years and we still hear :argh:

Off topic but by your logic true meaning of JF17 - JUGAAD Fuddu Fighter!::angel:

Did not even leaned to walk and talking about killing best boys in business.:P

We debated the matter a while ago, but the word then was that since SAC is primarily been working for PLANAF, J-10C has been scrapped by CAC in favor of J-20. But interestingly, PLANAF is also tilting its weight towards CAC as they have shown interest in J-10 and FC-1. Since J-20 is not thought to be developed for Carrier operations. The J-10C becoming online again makes a lot of sense since PLANAF's advanced fighter requirements call for supercurise and stealth optimization. CAC would love to snatch another client from SAC.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Off topic but by your logic true meaning of JF17 - JUGAAD Fuddu Fighter!::angel:

Did not even leaned to walk and talking about killing best boys in business.:P
JF-17= Jugaad but Flying fighter
LCA=..............?

I am sure that J-10C might be in the pipe line with stealth and improved engine and avionics as well. It will have internal weapons bay too. Hope so!!!

i think J-10C is kind of wasting resources, we have RCS reduced J-10B, stealth J-20 and SCA J-2xx why to have another 'semi-stealth' J-10C? maybe just for export?

So wait i don't get it. Are we in favour of AESA or not?
I think the plan would be to have AESA in JF-17 Blk 2 because it will be cheaper.
Since our order could go upto 150 for FC-20, 36 of the ones we ordered for the time being may not be AESA...
u have to keep in mind we r NOT getting Block 2 this year china have committed to Batch 2 of JF this year batch 3 may be Blk 2 with aesa but remember AESA ll not only stay in batch 3 ACs it ll be replaced in 1st and second ons too. now with J10/FC20 yes we need an AESA no matter what but remember FC20 is not a done designe even yet some say it is based on j 10 b same say its a modified J10a but i think its non of them and a compleatly different jet may be in avionics or even in structural sesigne but yes PAF knows for fact that IAF ll have AESA in both SU30 and rafal very soon so FC20 which is an aircraft required to counter both of these beasts needs one so yes PAF wants an AESA in both JF an FC in a copul of years.

Back
Top Bottom