What's new

Stealth Air-intake Fabrication For AMCA

I will give you guys 20 MORE years before the AMCA programme actually produces a plane that runs on the tarmac。

Thank you for your kindness..now buzz off ...trollllllllllll

ontopic:-
Its pleasing to see thing have moved ahead from drawing board .......:tup:

I will give you guys 20 MORE years before the AMCA programme actually produces a plane that runs on the tarmac。
Behold the great Internet Nostradamus......:rofl:

On the Topic:Can anybody list the features which will be incorporated in this fighter?? Each article gives different parameters and varyingly classifies it as ground attack, naval medium weight or light fighter.:undecided:

Atleast its good news that they have started working on amca..
But I havn't seen the new wind tunnel model yet, they said they will show new design in 2012, they didn't mentioned the month..:hitwall:

all govt places have lighting problems...dim lights are one of the reasons for everything to look shabby...plus this luks kinda a workshop and not really a lab
Because they have to cut the cost from other things to support research work expenses. Although I worry too about it.

Was the plastic toy fabricated in a toilet?

If 20 years aren't enough, you are free to take another 10 years。

On 2nd thought and since India is a FREE (for all)country,you may take as long as you please,so long as the solar system is still around by the time the great AMCA emerges on the horizon。
OK, I on behalf of every Indian accept the defeat of amca against your very superior j-20.. now go away for your 50 cent and allow us to discuss..
@topic: I have asked questionabout new model and wind tunnel model, anyone can answer this ?

Back
Top Bottom