What's new

Stealing credit to manipulate the masses: How PTM propaganda trys to fool everyone

I couldn't agree more with what @Asfandyar Bhittani bro has said, no offensive to anyone from IST & ISPR S.M team, but they are pretty much useless these days...they need to stand up and for once actually do something useful
The problem comes down to distributed power dynamics and a “khokli” democracy.

Boasting should be done by the sole power, in my example, It is Trudeau, But in Pak, If PMIK SM team does it, People from opposition ignore it, Instead start comparison with predecessors, If ISPR SM team engages in such activities, This will in turn generate an anti army response and people who say “Sab Army ke under hai” get the higher grounds.

The only way is that neutral platforms like PDF and if any other exists, Should engage in such activities to boast about government achievements, Criticize where needed and not portray itself as Pro Army (Those that consider Army as Holy Cow and ignore some bad aspects), This way, PDF can give a tight slap to anyone who has some itches.

I hope you are getting my point, Politics is a bad game but it is very much interesting, actually the most interesting game in the world.

@Asfandyar Bhittani @Foxtrot Alpha You guys can work day and night to identify the network of PTM but what PDF lacks is the needed media push and Much deserved attention especially on SM platforms. The activity on SM has also decreased of PD as well as twitter, Last I checked 2 days ago, Twitter wasn’t letting me to check the PDF account due to some maybe strike by Twitter on PDF twitter handle.

So, Don’t let your hardwork go to waste, Plan on how to promote your research to general masses.

You guys can work day and night to identify the network of PTM but what PDF lacks is the needed media push and Much deserved attention especially on SM platforms. The activity on SM has also decreased of PD as well as twitter, Last I checked 2 days ago, Twitter wasn’t letting me to check the PDF account due to some maybe strike by Twitter on PDF twitter handle.
PDF was at the brink of getting deleted on Facebook last year, thanks to the untiring efforts of webby we survived the hit otherwise PDF page was almost gone. Twitter is in front of you, we cannot be part of hashtags, can't interact with any individual, just continue to post threads. We are asked to fight a war blindfolded & hands tied behind the back.....Eagle lost his personal account last year with 9k followers after request from Indian MEA, I lost mine with few thousand followers too, ask horus he lost 5-7 accounts (the ones i know about atleast). All lot of work goes into countering a narrative and managing this all with our personal lives is not an easy task. Hence i said yesterday too, eventually we will run out of patience one day and will be on our way out of this mess.
Without support from the concerned this show will be difficult to run.

PDF was at the brink of getting deleted on Facebook last year, thanks to the untiring efforts of webby we survived the hit otherwise PDF page was almost gone. Twitter is in front of you, we cannot be part of hashtags, can't interact with any individual, just continue to post threads. We are asked to fight a war blindfolded & hands tied behind the back.....Eagle lost his personal account last year with 9k followers after request from Indian MEA, I lost mine with few thousand followers too, ask horus he lost 5-7 accounts (the ones i know about atleast). All lot of work goes into countering a narrative and managing this all with our personal lives is not an easy task. Hence i said yesterday too, eventually we will run out of patience one day and will be on our way out of this mess.
Without support from the concerned this show will be difficult to run.
Respect for you all :pdf:

Back
Top Bottom