What's new

State Bank reserves at 7.8BN$, lowest in years

It’s clear the rupee appreciation over the week was Daronomics using basically 10 percent of our reserves to appreciate the rupee for just a week. What a joke this government is and what a joke we are for allowing this. Big step down from Reza Baqir. This gov is going head long toward an unnecessary default.

I am confused!, they said UAE poured 1 billion dollars into psx, they called in investment but if it was really done it would be just another loan but than that would take dollar prices down on its own, but now the reserves have gone low too? so is muftah pouring money from the treasury too? wth is going on?

There is no evidence to believe that PKR appreciation is a result of currency manipulation by the SBP. Liquid reserves are always floating and could drop for a number of reasons including the finance of necessary imports to support critical industries or due interest payments. I'm not sure if the audacious claims by PTI supporters are because of a genuine lack of understanding in such matters or a deliberate malintent to promote misinformation against the government :undecided:

so this proves why dollar came down because they are feeding reserves to lower dollar , back to dar economics .

It’s clear the rupee appreciation over the week was Daronomics using basically 10 percent of our reserves to appreciate the rupee for just a week. What a joke this government is and what a joke we are for allowing this. Big step down from Reza Baqir. This gov is going head long toward an unnecessary default.

I am confused!, they said UAE poured 1 billion dollars into psx, they called in investment but if it was really done it would be just another loan but than that would take dollar prices down on its own, but now the reserves have gone low too? so is muftah pouring money from the treasury too? wth is going on?

Please don't consider tweets from partisan twitter accounts as proof or evidence. :coffee:

There is no evidence to believe that PKR appreciation is a result of currency manipulation by the SBP. Liquid reserves are always floating and could drop for a number of reasons including the finance of necessary imports to support critical industries or due interest payments. I'm not sure if the audacious claims by PTI supporters are because of a genuine lack of understanding in such matters or a deliberate malintent to promote misinformation against the government :undecided:
you have no idea of the history of pmln!

Please don't consider tweets from partisan twitter accounts as proof or evidence. :coffee:
yeah we should trust your replies. Export down is good lol

you have no idea of the history of pmln!
I'm aware of the history from previous PLMN rule - as explained by PDF community many times over. But given the current status of reserves, Pakistan does not have the luxury to manipulate with currency. Random tweets and ad-hoc accusations cannot become reality.

yeah we should trust your replies. Export down is good lol
.. another deliberate attempt to mischaracterize what I've said earlier on the subject. 🤦‍♂️

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom