What's new

State Bank of Pakistan did not provide Funds for Election, Govt Refused !

Terrible precedent. This provides any government a huge incentive to purposely make things bad in Pakistan and delay elections indefinitely. Why will anyone voluntarily give power when they can find any excuse to remain in government.

Ft76esgaUAAgNzs

Great to see all departments of the Pakistani governments finally working seamlessly 😒

Justice Bandiyal is useless against the powerful mafia called PDM.
But against IK he opened court at 3am and vacate with a prison van

Now now wheres your suo moto Mr Bund-yal 🤣🤣🤣

22 crore awam ne kia karlia
22 core awaam na be L he kia ha. I keep saying why do we need IK to tell us something that each and every one of us can see happening right in front of us. We are just to busy it our own shit to give a ****.

What about that illegal asset recovery unit the government was running previously. Maybe it can finance the general elections when time comes to hold one.

It was pti govt that made the sbp independent snd handed over to world bank, imf……ab rotay kyu ho?
And even if he/khan becomes your pm today, he will tow the imf line anyway so awaam will still have inflation and remain poor, if anyone thinks imran will work magic, lol let me sell u some bridges….

These politicians are all same, each wants PM seat to do their own shit. To loot and destroy further the ghareeb awam.

Still lacking health, clean water, food, necessities etc….no signs of it coming, other than hyperinflation

ان شاء اللہ یہ ملک ٹوٹے گا اور اس ملک کی عوام اپنے اپنے ملکوں میں سکھ کا سانس لے گی ایک دن ۔ یہ ایک ناکام تجربہ تھا جو گلے پڑ گیا ہے ۔
Allah na kare ye mulk tote aap ke munh me khak itni bhi mausi bhi achi bat nahi hai Sir Islam kehta hai mausi kuffr hai

It was pti govt that made the sbp independent snd handed over to world bank, imf……ab rotay kyu ho?
And even if he/khan becomes your pm today, he will tow the imf line anyway so awaam will still have inflation and remain poor, if anyone thinks imran will work magic, lol let me sell u some bridges….

These politicians are all same, each wants PM seat to do their own shit. To loot and destroy further the ghareeb awam.

Still lacking health, clean water, food, necessities etc….no signs of it coming, other than hyperinflation

Under the previous PTI govt the people of KPK, GB and Punjab got access to free healthcare.

During COVID the poorest segments of society got cash money to spend on whatever they needed.

He did this in 3.5 years under huge economic stress.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom