What's new

Featured Startling revealations by CEO of Broadsheet LLC in his interview to Pakistani Journalist

“I am more than happy to give back the money we have seized to the Imran Khan government. I know him to be a man of integrity, whether he has the power to deliver only God knows. I have no doubt Shahzad Akbar has integrity but he has no power. I am prepared to state: every penny the court has ordered, I am willing to hand it back as long as they show us the commitment that they want us to go after the thieves under a new contract.”
‘Faulty contract’
When Dawn approached Mr Akbar for his comment on Mr Moussavi’s claims, he said: “As a representative of the government, we made every effort to limit the financial cost of this award.”
He said: “We tried to appeal to his conscience and tell him he did not do anything. He bought a company that was in liquidation, did nothing to assist Pakistan… because of him Pakistan did not get anything.
“He won this case because of a faulty contract. He is skimming Pakistan.”

If Pakistan cant get the money... as long as it doesnt go to corrupt Pakistani politicians and others.... let it burn!

Safen havens exist because corrupt leaders which you vote for come to power and need some place to hide their ill gotten wealth

Safe Havens exist to protect black money from all corners of the world, including first world countries. And I know that it does not get through to you but I explain it repeatedly for the benefit of other members and so let me say once again; just because someone opposed your god, it does not mean that he supports NS or AZ.
Nawaz Sharif laughed when Pakistan was forced to pay Broadsheet law firm 30 million USD as penalties for illegal cancelation of their contract back in 2003. Now same law firm says it wishes to return the money in exchange for Pakistani govt allowing them to probe assets of corrupt Pakistanis in foreign banks. This is what we say in Norwegian: One who laughs last laughs best 😂

That's great news, let me know when the black money is recovered. Reminds me of boasts by your beloved Murad Saeed of USD 200 Billion returning to Pakistan of which 100 Billion were to be spent on Pakistanis after paying off the 100 Billion debt. You and your comical nonsense. Although unlikely, I still hope beyond hope that this may clear up some of most of your confusions.

Last edited:
recovered. Reminds me of boasts by your beloved Murad Saeed of USD 200 Billion
These boasts were based on totally false information that your favorite absconder leader Ishaq Dollar provided on assembly floor

Now everyone including Patwaris like you deliberately forget that and malign PTI govt

Final part 3 is uploaded. Latest revelation: Nawaz Sharifs relative Anjum Dar tried to bribe Broadsheet LLC with 25 million dollars back in 2012.
A3367644-E926-4347-B049-67F6D75A2830.jpeg

F6841A53-E7C8-4F51-A717-BC837CC19DD4.jpeg

@Syed1. @Path-Finder @Mugen @Mrc @Indus Pakistan @koolio @Patriot forever @Pakistansdefender @ziaulislam @HAIDER @313ghazi @MastanKhan

Last edited:
Another big revelation : Aftab Sherpaos stolen money account was traced and frozen by Broadsheet LLC in Jersey. When NAB knew about this, they wrote to Jersey and unfroze the said account. Then Musharraf made Sherpao his interior minister 😂😂😂
BA9A3629-E818-4BB1-B308-EC5FD8E0F4B2.jpeg

Traitor General Musharraf must be dragged back and hanged for giving NRO to the crooks 😡😡😡

Another interview with CEO of Broadsheet LLC, this time by senior journalist Tariq Mateen. All the allegations are repeated, while he challenges Sharif family to take him to any court if they believe these allegations are false and destroyed their reputation 😂
the kabaria's are DOOMED.

$100B USD? if they recover this, the 20% fee will be an enormous $20B, the biggest ever bounty ever paid to anyone for any recovery. I seriously doubt if there really is so much stashed away from Pakistan but suffice to say such a recovery of net $75B (assuming $5B goes to expenses) can release Pakistan out of China's and KSA's clutches!

if they recover this, the 20% fee will be an enormous $20B, the biggest ever bounty ever paid to anyone for any recovery.
Yes, it was this very concern that prompted a corrupt Pakistani General to intervene in on going new contract with Broadsheet LLC and PTI govt

$100B USD? if they recover this, the 20% fee will be an enormous $20B, the biggest ever bounty ever paid to anyone for any recovery. I seriously doubt if there really is so much stashed away from Pakistan but suffice to say such a recovery of net $75B (assuming $5B goes to expenses) can release Pakistan out of China's and KSA's clutches!
Did Nawaz really have that much?

Back
Top Bottom