What's new

Featured Startling revealations by CEO of Broadsheet LLC in his interview to Pakistani Journalist

All corrupt leader protected by British law .. all you need sign the contract of corruption in London ... all good and protected ...
Britain is run by corruption money from all over the world, its the new world order

Did Nawaz really have that much?

no, his total is about $30M worth binami within Pakistan, $20 to 25M in Dubai and may be ~$45M in UK & Europe. This is about the same range that the Bhuttos (not Zardari) did/do. I think Musharraf is the worst off - he has more people assets and only a small amount ($5M may be) in liquid assets abroad; he paid about 60% of a farm house cost within Pakistan (rest paid by 'well-wishers' but I am not sure if he sold it subsequently or it was confistcated . However there are people including current military that make sure he doesn't lack anything his health and decent life demands. Imran doesn't hold assets in his name. We are looking into what techniques he uses. There was some talk (not verified) that money was moved out of the west to middle east (Qatar?) but we won;t now for sure for some time. Of the whole lot the smartest (in this respect) is Gilani. I won't get into it.

the ONLY real patriot premier of Pakistan was/has been/is Musharraf. He was however very dumb in certain respects such as inability to contain his hatred for India; that made him a bad leader. In fact and quite ironically. he made a better president than a general!

Adding disclaimer: all of above numbers based on my collection of data impressions and may be partly or entirely wrong or partly or entirely right. I am not a legal expert and may or may not be partly or fully a real or imaginary person. The opinions yu read into this is entirely yours.

Last edited:
The UK won't return the $1.4 billion Nirav Modi stole from the Bank of Punjab and India has much more influence in the UK than Pakistan does. Taking laundered money from around the world is a plank of UK economic policy.

These boasts were based on totally false information that your favorite absconder leader Ishaq Dollar provided on assembly floor

I know, He has been fooling the fools for quite a while.

Now everyone including Patwaris like you deliberately forget that and malign PTI govt

Well, people like me just enjoy the youthia like you defend the foolish goosechase on which Dar sent PTI for years!

CEO of Broadsheet LLC has confirmed today that Anjum Dar who met him from Nawaz Sharif in 2012 to offer bribe was indeed this same person
2FDD8FD6-C722-4CF7-9437-EA31AE13D4A0.jpeg

Now we need to confirm the identity of that General Malik from the ISI who met CEO of Broadsheet in 2018 and demanded his cut if Broadsheet was to retrieve 1 billion dollars from Nawaz Sharifs account in Singapore

@Zibago @Syed1. @Path-Finder @koolio @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Morpheus @ghazi52 @Mav3rick @Jungibaaz @Pakistan Space Agency @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ejaz007 @Tameem @El Sidd @Death Adder

CEO of Broadsheet LLC has confirmed today that Anjum Dar who met him from Nawaz Sharif in 2012 to offer bribe was indeed this same person
View attachment 707890

Now we need to confirm the identity of that General Malik from the ISI who met CEO of Broadsheet in 2018 and demanded his cut if Broadsheet was to retrieve 1 billion dollars from Nawaz Sharifs account in Singapore

@Zibago @Syed1. @Path-Finder @koolio @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Morpheus @ghazi52 @Mav3rick @Jungibaaz @Pakistan Space Agency @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ejaz007 @Tameem @El Sidd @Death Adder
well well well, the harami chor tola. lanti mofo's

Back
Top Bottom