What's new

Start of Hybrid War against Pakistan to Industrial Scale

I know few, including in my own family, who were given choice between the beard and career, in the aftermath of 9/11 by Musharraf regime. It was sickening to see how Islamic republic of Pakistan was going to this length that it was ripping apart the vary foundations of state to appease western masters. There is no denying this sorry fact that it was ensured Pakistani state and its control remain firmly within the grasp of liberal lot, not just at the time but in future as well. What we see now, is the direct result of the diabolical non sense that happened in 9/11 aftermath.

In the region we live in, being a hawk, by enlarge mean an individual having right wing tendencies. This now is actually a global phenomena where rightwingers are firmly in control of the states, at least in Pakistan neighbour, its all right wing hold. We are still stuck in past, where we believe that having liberal/left hold of Pakistan will appease the west. What world we are living in!!

I disagree that liberals/leftist can be considered as hawks in Pakistan/regional perspective. Enslaved minds cannot comprehend and see the issues at hand, let alone devise strategies on how to tackle them.

Yes, it doesn't mean that Pakistan declare war on enemy nations but this lethargy of post 9/11 non sense must be shed asap. "Full spectrum deterrence" must be redefined which should include, rather emphasis, the sub conventional warfare/hybrid/grey zone conflict in all its facets and manifestations. Deterrence should mean deterrence, not just mere word on policy documents. ZERO tolerance of any terrorist activity by any nation within the borders of Pakistan. And if any such activity takes place, almost immediate response within the sub conventional realm. Our "red lines" have blurred, they dont even exist anymore. Name me one "nuke power" which has dealt with so much crap against its citizens, within it own jurisdiction and borders? Maybe we have forgotten on how to behave as a nuke power!?

Excellent points.

So for everyone chipped in with their views on WHO to blame and WHAT to blame but I did not see a comprehensive break down on how to counter this hybrid war.

BTW from the looks of the article below the Govt did acknowledged it and took action on it in 2020:

1635801782434.png

For complete news article click here.

I think the definition of Hybrid warfare by itself have different variables depending upon the target theater region...

Well to my surprise I found another more recent news article from the same source as above:

1635802327072.png

1635802377806.png

If you notice from both news articles above the Govt. indeed have acknowledge the threat but unfortunately counter measures are not clearly defined, some good discussion is in the article below:

1635804015707.png

1635804043534.png

1635804073406.png

For news article click here.

My two cents on countering Hybrid warfare:

1. Constant proactive vigilance to root-out sleeper cells and their "local support" infrastructures (the scope include private and public sections in Health, Education, Media, Sports, Hospitality and Leisure)

2. Tight check on media channels who creates false propaganda which is usually aligned with enemy Nations narratives against State and its institutions (note this exclude legitimate investigative journalism)

3. Development of infrastructure to support countering information warfare effectively locally and globally.

4. Building close partnership with Nations who share "common interests" to get/give support to counter adverse economic impact (IF ANY)

5. Constant vigilance on issues related to "religious sensitivities" of group of people belonging to ANY religion or minority group and therefore building a "proactive approach" to take ownership of ALL such issues before they get owned by the effected group and or hijacked by enemy thus becoming a threat to national security.

6. And lastly, MUST Improve governance and keep a very close eyes on the grievances of sections of the society which feel marginalized (IF ANY...)

BTW is it ONLY me or anyone else also felt like the average height (general Built) of Pakistani youth currently in the age group of 12 to 21 is lower than the previous generations and IMHO apart from other factors this might be due to the introduction of things like GUTKA from the neighboring country...health of youth of the Country is another important issue which is being overlooked.

our pro Indian pacifists are political affectees of GHQ so they make pro Indian love songs to provoke Pakistan military. some of them are posh liberals who do it as a current fashion statement.

Maryam Nawaz is next level in that provocation by actually adapting and promoting anti Pakistan propoganda.

India is more blatant because it is encouraged by Western support. if it gets a chance ot will even shoot down our passenger plane or sink a commercial ship unlike us who have only forced their submarines to surface and leave our waters since we lack domestic appetite for war and no support internationally.

What is this?

Both India and Pakistan have a common root cause for all their problems. It is called over population with respect to the resources available for the country!

common problem

Hindu RSS fanatical ideology

No. Do you have blinkers on like a donkey? What about Indian intervention in Bangla 1971? We can't be blamed for the reaction.
Yes you can be, I heard before 65 people used to cross the borders freely to watch movies and return back ,65 created mistrust and irreversible damage. Pakistan should not have started 65 when india was weak after 62 war with China.
common problem

Hindu RSS fanatical ideology
How is RSS your problem when they have not created problems in Pakistan or killed any Pakistanis.

Pakistan should not have started 65 when india was weak after 62 war with China.
Not quite.

kick.png

1971 India taught Pakistan a harsh lesson. You kick your eneny hard when he is down and has his hands full with problems. India jumped Pakistan exactly when it was facing a major insurgency in Bangla with Mukhtos coming from every angle.

Lesson for Pakistan: 1965 was a terrible mistake. Terrible. It should have jumped India in 1962 when it was down and had it's hands full.

The funny thing is the Chinese asked Pakistan to jump in. But ....... !!!

There is no clause in simla agreement that’s states that case can’t be taken to international court or 3rd part arbitration.
International court cannot take any action regarding it as statue limits them with which India agreed to be a member, saying " disputes with government of any state which is or has been a member of the Commonwealth of Nations".

Not quite.

View attachment 789834

1971 India taught Pakistan a harsh lesson. You kick your eneny hard when he is down and has his hands full with problems. India jumped Pakistan exactly when it was facing a major insurgency in Bangla with Mukhtos coming from every angle.

Lesson for Pakistan: 1965 was a terrible mistake. Terrible. It should have jumped India in 1962 when it was down and had it's hands full.

The funny thing is the Chinese asked Pakistan to jump in. But ....... !!!
What do you mean by not quite..
Pakistan created a problem where there was none in 65 ,the trust was lost for ever.

Pakistan did not jump in 62 due to the same reason China did not jump in 71.

• European Union Disinformation Lab
  • Funding TTP, BLA, BLM, MQM
  • Airline hijack plot
  • Propaganda to prevent international cricket in Pakistan

You can do our part by PERMANENTLY banning all indians from PDF and ANYONE else who supports their narrative and FAKE NEWS.

What do you mean by not quite..
Pakistan created a problem where there was none in 65 ,the trust was lost for ever.

Pakistan did not jump in 62 due to the same reason China did not jump in 71.

the whole idea of taking on 7x opponent when your entire heartland is within 200-300 km of your opponent's border is ludicrous

Back
Top Bottom