What's new

Star of David (Dawood A.S) or Seal of Suleiman A.S in Islamic History

If Islam still exists and won the great lands, Credit goes solely to Abu Bakr, Umar and Khalid RA.

They were the foundations for a strong Rashidun Caliphate that was victorious against biggest enemies, Biggest threats post Prophet SA’s death. Persia, Rome. The were responsible for documenting the Quran, They were responsible for defending the territories and expanding the caliphate, They conquered Syria, Northern Africa. Roots were made strong during their reign, Usman RA and Ali RA didn’t have much chance to do as much as the first two did because both of the latter Khulafas were martyred shortly upon succession.

If we saw Ghaznavids, Mamluks, Salah ud din, Seljuks, Osman, Timur, Babur, Mehmet, it is because the first two khalifas made Islam long lasting

Last edited by a moderator:
So far only Palestinians are getting punished for armed struggle against Israel

The Palestinians are going through what Jews went through during Holocaust , What Yisraelites went through during the Pharoah's Rule at the time of Moses.

History tells us, Pharaoh was defeated and so were the Nazi's.

Wont be long when Israel wil be defeated too.

There is no point in arguing with people like him,

@WebMaster @The Eagle @LeGenD @waz control/close this thread cause it's becoming an infestation.
Oh, And he will be favored in the end, I know my post post will be deleted
The Palestinians are going through what Jews went through during Holocaust , What Yisraelites went through during the Pharoah's Rule at the time of Moses.

History tells us, Pharaoh was defeated and so were the Nazi's.

Wont be long when Israel wil be defeated too.
Insha Allah. Mahdi will crush them

Last edited by a moderator:
True, these creatures are the same who in the Majalis insult Companions and Ummahat ul Mumineen and when over emotional Sunni's react they cry crocodile tears that look we are the Victims. Allah ki Lanat ho ese Munafaqeen pe aur jo in ki Side lete hai.
Agay qabar mein bhi jana hai bhai.

“اية المنافق ثلاث - ١ : اذا حدث كذب واذا وعد اخلف واذاتمن خان"

Three signs of Munaqif : When he speaks he lies, When he promises, He breaks and when he is entrusted, He breaks trust

Agay qabar mein bhi jana hai bhai.

“اية المنافق ثلاث - ١ : اذا حدث كذب واذا وعد اخلف واذاتمن خان"

Three signs of Munaqif : When he speaks he lies, When he promises, He breaks and when he is entrusted, He breaks trust

Do you really think these people care that one day they will die and meet the creator? PDF is full of Munfiq's, supported Munafiqs, give them leverage over others, and yet none of them seems to care.

Do you really think these people care that one day they will die and meet the creator? PDF is full of Munfiq's, supported Munafiqs, give them leverage over others, and yet none of them seems to care.
Do i know you by any other forum ? Your accent seem familiar :what:

Very interesting thread at least for me since I never knew that "Star of David" symbol was used in any relationship to muslims such as Flags, Architectures, Swords etc. This is new to me so I will devote some time to learn about it so that I know the significance of using them by muslims.

BTW I see the same nonsensical "shia-sunni" debate (more of a childish fights) ... and yet again who else our own prince of nuisance @Norwegian is involve in it. You have so much energy which if devoted in positive endeavors will make ALL around you very proud...

You didn't understand my point. I know what was written in history books. Point was Hazrat Umar being a righteous Caliph allowed a majoosi in medina. For history abu lolo feroz was a slave of ibne mughira. Anyways.

I could be wrong but don’t quote me exactly. From what I remember during my Umrah the sheikh said non-Muslims can enter Mecca and Medina but not then 2 holy mosques. But it’s been awhile and I would hope someone scholarly would answer properly. @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom