What's new

Star of David (Dawood A.S) or Seal of Suleiman A.S in Islamic History

"Muslims" killed Hassan, Hussain, and Ali.

Same thing. Religion isn't about race.

Same as "Jews" killed Prophets.
Do you advocate for some collective punishment for the Jews and Muslims?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-36-54-207_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-36-54-207_com.android.chrome.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 36
Where is the Islamic history? Those are all Ottoman who went astray when they were the sick man of Europe until Abdul Hamid came and tried to undo the damage but it was too late.

18th centuryEdit
The first lodge in Turkey was probably established around 1721 in Istanbul by Levantines.[1] [2]

Last edited:
Where is the Islamic history? Those are all Ottoman who went astray when they were the sick man of Europe until Abdul Hamid came and tried to undo the damage but it was too late.

Very interesting, I hope there is no more of this practice left in Turkey ... I meant if there are still Freemasons in Turkey actively practicing and if they are well organized then it will be a problem since their agenda is quite different from what President Erdogan wants Turkey to follow in the future...

Last edited:
"Muslims" killed Hassan, Hussain, and Ali.

Same thing. Religion isn't about race.

Same as "Jews" killed Prophets.

Ali, Hasan, and Hussain RA to all, none of them were Prophets send by Allah to a nation. Jewish people betrayed Moses Pbuh first when they build a Golden Calf to worship, then they changed the word of God (Torah) and later on they killed Prophets and attempted to Kill Esa AS.
Sadly Ali, Hasan and Hussain RA become the victims of Fitna which was started by those who hated Islam, but Thankfully that Muslim as a nation doesn't kill any Prophet(s) nor we change the word of Allah.

Lo jiska der tha wohi huwa ... ab “Shia-Sunni” useless debates start hojayeygi...

This is our beloved Ummah ... isko apney aap se kon bachayeyga ... shahbaash

Ali, Hasan, and Hussain RA to all, none of them were Prophets send by Allah to a nation. Jewish people betrayed Moses Pbuh first when they build a Golden Calf to worship, then they changed the word of God (Torah) and later on they killed Prophets and attempted to Kill Esa AS.
Sadly Ali, Hasan and Hussain RA become the victims of Fitna which was started by those who hated Islam, but Thankfully that Muslim as a nation doesn't kill any Prophet(s) nor we change the word of Allah.

Muslim Fithna Jewish Fithna all the same. All the Prophets were sent to Bani Israel ... Arabs only got one.

Muslim Fithna Jewish Fithna all the same. All the Prophets were sent to Bani Israel ... Arabs only got one.

I was responding to your argument that just as Jews killed Prophets, Muslims Killed Ali, Hasan, and Hussain RA to all, No that is not the same thing.

I was responding to your argument that just as Jews killed Prophets, Muslims Killed Ali, Hasan, and Hussain RA to all, No that is not the same thing.

If Muslims had more Prophets they too may have killed them as did the Jews. The Bani Israel were the "Muslims" of their time before Islam as we know it. So let's not try to portray it as if we are something special.

All humans are prone to Fithna... Look at the pathetic state of Muslims today...

If Muslims had more Prophets they too may have killed them as did the Jews. The Bani Israel were the "Muslims" of their time before Islam as we know it. So let's not try to portray it as if we are something special.

All humans are prone to Fithna... Look at the pathetic state of Muslims today...

Do you understand English? Ali Hasan and Hussain RA to all were not Prophets, Ummah of Prophet Muhammad Pbuh did not kill their Prophets, Jews were always favorite and yet rebellious nation, they were Muslims of their time but they were not like the ummah of Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Plus you can only assume or make a wild guess that we would kill Prophets if there were any, but maybe we wouldn't.

That is a very condescending assumption isn’t it...

It's isn't far fetched... Look at the so called Muslim countries allowing and supporting the murder of the Palestinians today... They are the types that will murder Prophets as well... If there were any more Prophets... Munafiqs

It's isn't far fetched... Look at the so called Muslim countries allowing and supporting the murder of the Palestinians today... They are the types that will murder Prophets as well... If there were any more Prophets... Munafiqs

I totally understand the pathetic state of affairs of most of the ruling Elite of some of the Muslim Countries but then you have good examples as well “panchon ungliyan baraber nahi hotin” ... but STILL you cannot generalize and assume that IF Allah SWT had sent more Prophets AS to Muslims then Muslims had harmed them ... you know that Arabs were the worst in their dealings but then things changed.

I cannot sway your way of thinking nor I am
a Islamic scholar to lecture you or anyone else on this matter but my thought process tells me to keep hope for the better time for Muslims to come in future (Insha Allah).

Back
Top Bottom