What's new

Star of David (Dawood A.S) or Seal of Suleiman A.S in Islamic History

If you feel Hinduism is near about 3500 year old then I find no use of discussing the topic anymore.. Not your fault though. Hinduism is a very recent term and our religion is called Sanatan Dharma, calling it a religion is itself not justified as it represent more of our culture with find some similarity with ancient pagan religions. Sanskrit is not some language of Indo european languages rather it is mother of all languages. It words originated from lord Shiva damru.

If you feel swathika is some powerful symbol then keep it.. In sanskrit Swasta means health and Swasthika represents your well being.

For us the most powerful symbol is 'OM' with represents everything in universe. One fine day nasa decided to reveal voice of sun n called it Humm :lol:

Now see Brahramri Pranayam of Yoga..

Skip till 1.38.

We hardly have any problem with anyone claiming to be aryan. Problem starts when on name of Aryan they want to claim Vedas, Yoga, Ayurveda and get patents on there own names..

Out of India and Out of Iran myths only feed the brutal revanchism polity in the region.

No different than promise of land by an exclusive God.

If you feel Hinduism is near about 3500 year old then I find no use of discussing the topic anymore.. Not your fault though. Hinduism is a very recent term and our religion is called Sanatan Dharma, calling it a religion is itself not justified as it represent more of our culture with find some similarity with ancient pagan religions. Sanskrit is not some language of Indo european languages rather it is mother of all languages. It words originated from lord Shiva damru.

If you feel swathika is some powerful symbol then keep it.. In sanskrit Swasta means health and Swasthika represents your well being.

For us the most powerful symbol is 'OM' with represents everything in universe. One fine day nasa decided to reveal voice of sun n called it Humm :lol:

Now see Brahramri Pranayam of Yoga..

Skip till 1.38.

We hardly have any problem with anyone claiming to be aryan. Problem starts when on name of Aryan they want to claim Vedas, Yoga, Ayurveda and get patents on there own names..
we were discussing the origin of a symbol and not how powerful it is. the symbol represent health and good luck and its not mine to keep it is part of all Indo-European people heritage . that expanded all over the world from japan to even Azteck and Mayans . and i could not find evidence of it in indian culture that date more than 3000bce if you can show me those i'd be glad
by the way on "its mother of all language , it come from lord Shiva damru." my response would be :wave:
Out of India and Out of Iran myths only feed the brutal revanchism polity in the region.

No different than promise of land by an exclusive God.
the sign only meant as a sign for good luck and health nothing more only after 1930 when Nazis won power in Germany it found all those supremacy meaning and by the way it come to iran 7000bce it was in use in eastern Europe for millenias before that and there never was anything sinister with it. I wonder if Nazis in 1905 choose a sun disk as their symbol if they made all these nonsense about it there and banned anything resembling sun

Last edited:
It was punishment from God as per Jewish scriptures. Now that Jews are gathered back in Israel after 2000 years, I guess that punishment is over.
They are gathering there for one final punishment.

It's isn't far fetched... Look at the so called Muslim countries allowing and supporting the murder of the Palestinians today... They are the types that will murder Prophets as well... If there were any more Prophets... Munafiqs

They made alterations to their scriptures, did we muslims do that ??

Last edited:
They made alterations to their scriptures, did we muslims do that ??

We forgot our scriptures... Same thing. The Quran will be preserved till the last day. But prior to that day, it will be forgotten.

Jews who are less than 1% of worlds population produced more prophets than all other nations combined.

Who was killed by the way?
Ah the little SS trooper speaks again
Jews produced prophets??

I thought that was God's job. See your arrogance. No wonder the whole world hates you. Yiu get a land after 3000 years and you are the worst of people. Wait to see what's coming.

Ps. Your prophet moses was black and you fascists Israeli hate black Jews....so younalso hate moses pbuh right he was a negro after all!!! Right??

Back
Top Bottom