What's new

Star of David (Dawood A.S) or Seal of Suleiman A.S in Islamic History

2, Umar Ibn Khattab RA was killed by a Majoosi/ Fire Worshiping Slave. Only Uthman and Ali RA were killed by Khawarij.
Not sure whether he was majoosi or muslim. If he was a majoosi then what he was doing in mecca and medina because as per Islamic law under khilafat no non muslim can enter the 2 great cities.

Last edited:
Not sure whether he was majoosi or muslim. If he was a majoosi then what he was doing in mecca and medina because as per Islamic law under khilafat no non muslim can enter the 2 great coties.
He was slave brought in from conquered Persia by Muslim army. He saw young Persian children enslaved by Muslims that led to him killing Hadhrat Omar

He was slave brought in from conquered Persia by Muslim army. He saw young Persian children enslaved by Muslims that led to him killing Hadhrat Omar
You didn't understand my point. I know what was written in history books. Point was Hazrat Umar being a righteous Caliph allowed a majoosi in medina. For history abu lolo feroz was a slave of ibne mughira. Anyways.

Not sure whether he was majoosi or muslim. If he was a majoosi then what he was doing in mecca and medina because as per Islamic law under khilafat no non muslim can enter the 2 great coties.

He was a slave of a reverted King of the Persian king (A Munafiq), Umar Ibn Khattab RA asked his people who were the one who attacked him and they told him that he was a fire worshiper, Second The rule of Non Muslims not allowed in Mecca or Madina is fairly recent, from The Times of Prophet to All Rashidun Caliphs Non Muslims like Christians and Jews not only lived in those cities but enjoyed every right the Muslim has.

In the medieval Times, the “Star of David” was not solely a Jewish symbol, but also an Islamic one known as “Khatam Suleiman” or “Seal of Solomon” (Suleiman is the Arabic form for Solomon the son of King David or Dawood in Arabic) and was extremely popular as an Islamic symbol especially among the followers of the Hanafi Islamic Madhab and most notably among Turkish beyliks of Anatolia

The flag of Isfendiyarids Anatolian Turkish dynasty.

main-qimg-55e2cf61a94f11780a1af0523e88e5e2

The flag of Karamannids Anatolian Turkish dynasty.
main-qimg-0cdeb5bcb87b732ae729d700f4ed82a9

Ayyubid Dirhams with the name of the Ayyubid just king “Al Malik Al-Adil” .

main-qimg-5c84aa71aa87517b44d30a840108c024

Moroccan coins “the reign of Sultan Yusuf ben Al Hasan at early 1900s”

main-qimg-dc9af49ea75131f8d338e0fd6fe672ec

Ottoman sword decorated with Islamic verses and the star of David planted on the top.
main-qimg-3c04420ad4889f92cac55bc5c87e1d23

Ottoman Sultans used to wear charmed shirts before going wars. And one of the symbols on this shirts was sigil of Solomon.
main-qimg-9f62e9d6e2102b35f805e51cdd7134a7

• Flag of Ottoman sailor Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha (Hayreddin Barbarossa): It contains a verse from Quran, name of first four caliphs, sword of Caliph Ali as well as seal of Solomon (pbuh).
main-qimg-c140f491e5354a3c5bc19585821dd77e

• Gates of Humayun Tomb in New Delhi, India. Construction completed at 1572.
main-qimg-40cc88ec9f28a24afd1f531681067073

• Seljuks, Ilhanli State, Ottomans used this symbol on their coins
main-qimg-48c9a08acd91b7c782ce07a643b4c0d3

• A grave near tomb of Melik Shah (Sultan of Seljuk) who died 1092. Sigil of Solomon (pbuh) inscripted on it.
main-qimg-775ead855f333d423b5a5dee503ed644

• An Ottoman tomb stone in Amasra
main-qimg-f1c08562182e6d3494b31170685d96a3

• A mosque (Xhamia e Larme) in Tetove, Macedonia, Constructed in 1438. Thanks to Demirel Bojaxhiu for the heads up
main-qimg-e4dd0ff7141336fabae5b64dd28f834a

• 800 years old gate of a granary in Samsun, Turkey (Ambarköy)
main-qimg-b020d690f190982e31fb1ea8efe7b3ad

• Tiles at Topkapı Palace, Istanbul
main-qimg-da021a9bb59a059646e6e9bdc7ce7787

• Gul (Rose) Mosque, Istanbul
main-qimg-e81bf0c4ddea8a9e9c3575e9977970f1

• Prayings which written on Sigil of Solomon
main-qimg-8303b89534781dbca027817b33bca637

main-qimg-e27b08622faf8ea720ee1f3fdca11943

• Sigil of Solomon and Hand of Fatima
main-qimg-b86cc70a99b9681998aae5fc1ac26738

• Kaptan Pasha Mosque, Eyup, Istanbul
main-qimg-4ec26524cac7e5266586714174353462

• Yeni Valide Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
main-qimg-e644750d108c036693e5faf9f9849bff
everyday is a school day. its news for me that the star of David was adapted by Muslim empires in the past.

great article and collection of pictures my friend. I thoroughly enjoyed it

everyday is a school day. its news for me that the star of David was adapted by Muslim empires in the past.

Because the underlying message with Islam(misunderstood by most muslims themselves) is that Islam doesn’t necessarily reject or abhor other abrahamic(and some non-abrhamic) religions besides open pagan idolatry and generally regards them as either previous versions or lost messages. All Islam says is that yes, what you are following has a solid base but an obsolete ideology and guidance which is now in its latest and complete form in Islam.

But if people still prefer the crashing screens and less features of their operating systems what can one do?

Muslims never inherently have any issues with Jews, I mean how can you when the entire Quran is full of their reference and favors Allah bestowed upon a nation, And more importantly nation of Who? A nation born out of Ibrahim AS, one of the mightiest Prophet of Islam, from his Son Ishaaq AS, another great Prophet to Moses PBUH, need no introduction right. The hatred begins after the Jews continuous treachery against their own Creator and Prophets who were sent to them, They rejected many and killed some, and tried to kill Esa Ibn Maryam, another central figure and Great Prophet of Islam, they rejected Muhammad PBUH on the same premises of not giving the worldly wealth and Power, Jews are Greedy nation and their Greed has cost them in Past and it will cost them in future. Yes they were once Allah's favorite but through their treachery and transgression they manage to not only upsets Moses Pbuh (by building the Golden Calf to worship) but the Creator himself who against all thoughts have to provide them food from Heaven (Mano Salwa) What an ungrateful nation they were, and what an ungrateful nation we become, we were given Rasool Allah (Mercy to the mankind) and look what we did to his message, his Sunnah, His family, His legacy.

683BCEA9-EA2F-4778-B92C-925C6E9C7404.jpeg

Flag of Israel @500
A5A75863-68F7-447C-897A-7A51F606656E.jpeg

The hatred begins after the Jews continuous treachery against their own Creator and Prophets who were sent to them, They rejected many and killed some, and tried to kill Esa Ibn Maryam, another central figure and Great Prophet of Islam, they rejected Muhammad PBUH on the same premises of not giving the worldly wealth and Power, Jews are Greedy nation and their Greed has cost them in Past and it will cost them in future. Yes they were once Allah's favorite but through their treachery and transgression they manage to not only upsets Moses Pbuh (by building the Golden Calf to worship) but the Creator himself who against all thoughts have to provide them food from Heaven (Mano Salwa) What an ungrateful nation they were, and what an ungrateful nation we become, we were given Rasool Allah (Mercy to the mankind) and look what we did to his message, his Sunnah, His family, His legacy.
This is Islamic antisemitism

What Jews did in the past are long dead. You cannot have grudge against present Jews because of their ancestors

He was a slave of a reverted King of the Persian king (A Munafiq), Umar Ibn Khattab RA asked his people who were the one who attacked him and they told him that he was a fire worshiper, Second The rule of Non Muslims not allowed in Mecca or Madina is fairly recent, from The Times of Prophet to All Rashidun Caliphs Non Muslims like Christians and Jews not only lived in those cities but enjoyed every right the Muslim has.
Thanks that was my point actually because these days non muslims are not allowed in these 2 cities which is not according to the islam.

Back
Top Bottom