What's new

SSP CID ch.aslam killed by bomb blast karachi

@blain2 shall we not add all politicians and judiciary in the list who want to patronize the terrorists!

Though, Imran Khan is acting the cheer girl of TTP.

Only, solution i see is to hang all politicians and beat $hit out of their activists.

@blain2 shall we not add all politicians and judiciary in the list who want to patronize the terrorists!

Though, Imran Khan is acting the cheer girl of TTP.

Only, solution i see is to hang all politicians and beat $hit out of their activists.
Nothing kills resolve faster than this venom that is being spread. These folks for whom he is full of excuses will come after him one day and his supporters will then realize what a sheer act of folly this has been all along.

Ch.Aslam had been demoted from his rank - All thanks to Judiciary.

they man started from the rank of ASI in Reserve Police and because of his outstanding performance today we saw him as SP CID AEC - he had seen it all throughout his life -
he made it true that a Lion can lead Jackals and win the war - --- always lead from the front with nothing but a glock in the hand and always wore white shalwar kameez

RIP to this brave man. One of the few people in Karachi who was fighting crime. Screw Taliban and screw anyone that supports it (Taliban Khan)

PPP and mqm might be involved in this... bohot sara bhatta khor ko bhi anjam tak pohchaya hai enho nay... brave never dies

BC taliban invading Karachi from tribal areas are responsible for this. No political party is involved in this. Just admit that the cowardly taliban savages are responsible.

taliban invading Karachi from tribal areas are responsible for this. No political party is involved in this. Just admit that the cowardly taliban savages are responsible.
You know nothing about him. My suggestion for you to look the history. Chaudry Aslam got fame after Karachi operation against MQM. He was huge threat for MQM too. MQM killed him, they are more capable than Taliban .

rip babbar sher
may allah grant you a high place in jannat

Now I am Getting pissed at IK & PTI's behavior , if he continues this Drama , he is going to loose not only mine , but half of his support .

His Death should not discourage Pakistanis, but should encourage the police forces and army to fight these scum ....
it does not discourage pakistanis, it encourages us to get rid of these ttp pigs.

We lost a Fox yesterday. He was a grunt, a leader who good or bad led from the front. Unshattered in his resolve even after him and his family were targeted multiple times. I have personally seen stronger men whimper away from the threat of religious lunacy. He stood his ground till he no longer could. This guy never said its not my job. Who will take his place? Will it be someone who will come in front of us and say I will kill every religious nut who has designs to harm a Pakistani even if it costs my life? You all lost someone today, and I hope Imran Khan and his cohorts feel the sting that a moderate "Pakistani" feels. These illiterate animals only pray on the weak. World wide virus can only attack and kill things that do not kill back. Which is usually other muslims because noone else takes this amount of bullshit from anyone.

Wow, they got him, huh. He wouldn't go down that easily, became a nightmare for ttp. judging by the size of the explosion, ttp really wanted him dead.

He deserves a Nishan-e-Haider.

The same old broken record. In the entire history of TTP, they have not found a better Trojan horse to break the resolve of the Pakistani nation than this gent. Before Messrs Samiulhaq and Fazlur Rehman open up their mouths to bless the TTP, this chap is always ahead of them by a mile to give the TTP an out and an excuse. The frustration within the law enforcers and the Army with people like this is boiling over. One can only imagine the family of Ch. Aslam being most relieved to have been told that their loved one died because of Amreeka! My god, this is one stupid and insensitive man! Why does he not learn to shut his mouth so at least those mourning the deceased can get a break from his thousand and one excuses? What is the need to talk about "talks" with the murderers of the man the day of his murder?

Imran favours Taliban talks despite Chaudhry Aslam killing
DAWN.COM
52ceed1421898.jpeg

PTI chief Imran Khan. – File Photo
Published 2014-01-09 23:32:52
Email
0 Comment(s)
Print
LAHORE: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan Thursday reiterated his stance of negotiating with banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) following the killing of SP CID Chaudhry Aslam in Karachi, which was claimed by the terrorist group, DawnNews reported.

Condemning the assassination of the top Karachi cop, while speaking to reporters in Lahore, he said that prevailing violence and killings in the country would not end without pulling out from ‘someone else’s war’.

The Mohmand agency chapter of the TTP claimed responsibility for the attack in Karachi’s Essa Nagri which killed three police officials including Aslam and wounded at least ten others.

At the same time, the cricketer-turned-politician paid tribute to the bravery, commitment and courage of slain police officers and said that it was a great loss for both the police department and the nation.

Demanding immediate inquiry of the incident, he asked Sindh government to bring the ‘culprits’ to the book.

Urging federal and provincial governments to assume an effective yet combined political strategy to deal with the menace of terror, Khan said it was hard to curb these kinds of incidents without restoring law and order across the country especially in Karachi.

“We express solidarity with the bereaved families and stand by the people of Karachi whom Chaudhry Aslam and his associates were endeavoring to protect from permanent threat of terrorism, lawlessness and target killing,” said a statement issued by PTI quoting Imran Khan.

He said that people were fed up with terrorism and suggested dialogue was a better option than fighting with the militants.

“Dialogue is a better option than fighting against Taliban.”

“At least those (Taliban) groups which are ready to negotiate peace should be contacted for talks.”

Speaking about local government polls in his party ruled Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province, the PTI chief said that current delimitations in KP were effective enough to hold the election. He vowed to hold exemplary LG polls in the province.

@F.O.X and others:

Only DAWN has reported this news, while a few other non-relaible sites are quoting DAWN's original story. Why? IK did a press conference after Aslam Ch's assassination and a lot of media channels were present there. Why only Dawn reported it like this? Lafafa or misinterpretation?

Dunya news even played a video of his statement from same press conference, and reported nothing like what Dawn claimed:

1484277_463191207116123_472639341_n.jpg

From same press conference, contradictory statement to what Dawn claimed, no?

Back
Top Bottom