What's new

Featured SSK Agosta 90B Class Attack Submarine Information Pool

My dear i see you on multiple threads demeaning and discouraging knowledgable people from posting good material..
Its not your job to go round and 'mini mod' threads...
If you think something is irrelevant,hit the report button and save your sarcasm for something else.
Let the moderators,admins do the job...
You do need to cut down on this behaviour of yours.
Bye.

it was on a lighter not , if forums would have a way for expression of emotions i would have used that way to make those know who can't get it ....when you go round on threads and say some lighter stuff its justified but when i do the same its demeaning and discouraging ...

Refer to any of my comment that was intended to demoralize others; and if you find some and i will not be able to justify that with retrospect ...then you can go ahead with what you have under your belt ...may then it be referring for a ban

And if you want me to affirm to all the bogus claims or rumors just to satisfy some egos or for the sake of getting some PR ;sorry can't do that

5NvzcUn.jpg

Speed, knots: 12 surfaced; 20 dived

Range, miles: 8,500 at 9 kt snorting; 350 at 3.5 kt dived

Complement: 54 (7 officers)

Really PN should have increased their plan of acquisition and instead and 3 they should have gone for 7 of these...

Really PN should have increased their plan of acquisition and instead and 3 they should have gone for 7 of these...

PN is planning something else i suppose or they would have gone fot 7....
they didnot aquired more it shows that PN just needed the sub tech not subs....
maybe for nuclear sub..:unsure:

What is progress status on chinese submarines rumoured to be acquired by pakistan?

What do you Say?

If we had a deal with Germans in 2003-2005 for JV on Submarines then is there possiblity that we would phase out all three of the Agosta-90Bs and sell them to BDs or Nigeria or any other country.

Also if India goes war with Pakistan that how can Navy counter it as we are not in a good shape.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom