What's new

Featured SSK Agosta 90B Class Attack Submarine Information Pool

And they have purchased Hangor for the need of expanding the sub arm but also because of its ability to give second strike via SLCM, and completing the nuclear triad
Thats so depressing. I always believed that Agostas could launch Babur 3 and wanted them to increase its range. I was hoping our hangor Class would be capable to launch SLBMs

French weapons are world class. They are expensive but they can deliver a knock out punch.

Thats so depressing. I always believed that Agostas could launch Babur 3 and wanted them to increase its range. I was hoping our hangor Class would be capable to launch SLBMs

SLBMs no but cruise missiles can be launched from modified torpedo tubes in Type039C? if thats what pakistan is getting...

n
SLBMs no but cruise missiles can be launched from modified torpedo tubes in Type039C? if thats what pakistan is getting...
No it's not s20 or type 39, whatever it is, it's tailor-made for PAK. its taking a lot of time and money.

Quoting from an Indian Site.
"As Turkey's defense firm Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik (STM) continues modernizing Pakistan's Agosta 90B diesel-electric submarines, a satellite image from Karachi captures one back in the floating docks as sea trials are scheduled for early 2020".
EPlhndMU4Ac_hIe

Quoting from an Indian Site.
"As Turkey's defense firm Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik (STM) continues modernizing Pakistan's Agosta 90B diesel-electric submarines, a satellite image from Karachi captures one back in the floating docks as sea trials are scheduled for early 2020".
EPlhndMU4Ac_hIe

I thought the up-gradation was happening in Turkey ?

Maybe Sea Trials are also being done in Pakistani Waters
He was referring to the comment in the picture that says "front section missing". He's asking why would it be like that in karachi, if upgrade happens in Turkey?

is there any plans for similar upgrades for Augosta 70 ?
They are already 40 yrs old

Well something fired the babur 3 recently again and it was neither a test plateform nor the hangoor

Where is SLBM to begin with...you need a SLBM first and sub later

Back
Top Bottom