Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20210213-121507_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210213-122836_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210213-122847_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210213-123000_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210213-123100_YouTube.jpg

Are these SSGN soldiers ? Because as far as I know they have black uniform.

Ps: pictures with their faces can be found. I just did it to make em look classified šŸ˜

View attachment 715889
View attachment 715893
View attachment 715894
View attachment 715896
View attachment 715897

Ps: pictures with their faces can be found. I just did it to make em look classified šŸ˜
Zarrar normally operates in Black... In the last picture, one is a Major and the second is a captain...
View attachment 715889
View attachment 715893
View attachment 715894
View attachment 715896
View attachment 715897

The purpose for black uniforms is uniformity, identifying team members to avoid friendly fire, and presenting an organized and disciplined appearance intended to intimidate suspects.

There are advantages and disadvantages with black. Black has been a common color for readily available police equipment (belts, holsters, magazine carriers, boots, etc.). The psychological association for black is apparently one of malevolence and evil, increasing the intimidation factor. The problem with black is the stark contrast with lighter colored backgrounds or well-lit areas that has the potential to make one a visible target.

initially the idea with special operations for hostage rescue or ā€œclearanceā€ work was to conduct these operations at night time or in darkness to give the operators the maximum possible benefit from the environment in which they operate. This is where the black dungarees became the unofficial uniform of many counter terrorism units.

In many operations, with the other side not having much visibility unless they too are using night vision devices, the black dungarees are a cheap and a decent measure for concealment purposes.

Zarrar normally operates in Black... In the last picture, one is a Major and the second is a captain...

The purpose for black uniforms is uniformity, identifying team members to avoid friendly fire, and presenting an organized and disciplined appearance intended to intimidate suspects.

There are advantages and disadvantages with black. Black has been a common color for readily available police equipment (belts, holsters, magazine carriers, boots, etc.). The psychological association for black is apparently one of malevolence and evil, increasing the intimidation factor. The problem with black is the stark contrast with lighter colored backgrounds or well-lit areas that has the potential to make one a visible target.

initially the idea with special operations for hostage rescue or ā€œclearanceā€ work was to conduct these operations at night time or in darkness to give the operators the maximum possible benefit from the environment in which they operate. This is where the black dungarees became the unofficial uniform of many counter terrorism units.

In many operations, with the other side not having much visibility unless they too are using night vision devices, the black dungarees are a cheap and a decent measure for concealment purposes.
My mamu used to be SSG. He retired as Lt Colonel. I would really love to see our Special Forces gear getting upgraded. Also of regular infantry guys. We need our own future soldier program.

My mamu used to be SSG. He retired as Lt Colonel. I would really love to see our Special Forces gear getting upgraded. Also of regular infantry guys. We need our own future soldier program.
What is the equipment of Pakistani SF? I mean the best gear.

Thats obviously not publicly known, but they have all they need. SF gear is not as standardized, they pick it based on their mission. They are provided with whatever they need.
No, I mean:

1. The small arms system they use.
2. The Night Vision Devices they use.
3. The Optics they use.

to name a few...

Not being personal or offensive, Zarvan. But this question popped up in my mind.

Back in very old days when you were slightly misguided and supported TTP here. It was kinda open and a lot of members debated with you. Gladly now your views have changed.

However, what were the relations of your uncle to you while you were a TTP supporter? Or he was retired already?

Not being personal or offensive, Zarvan. But this question popped up in my mind.

Back in very old days when you were slightly misguided and supported TTP here. It was kinda open and a lot of members debated with you. Gladly now your views have changed.

However, what were the relations of your uncle to you while you were a TTP supporter? Or he was retired already?
How you feel now while changing your name to Big Tank from Mini Tank?

:lol:

Last edited:

My uncle is one of the biggest Anti USA and Anti India I have ever met. I was never a TTP supporter I stated facts and I still stand by each and everything I said. Some people have the view that I changed. No Sir I still stand by each and everything I said. You have no idea how great things My Uncle say about Armed Forces leadership also. You really don't want to meet him. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom