What's new

SSG in All Black

This is just a regular Paramilitary COIN unit dude of CRPF QAT.
View attachment 716134

These are 4 Para SF commandos
View attachment 716130

NSG
View attachment 716129

this is a regular infantryman of the Indian Army on the LoC.
View attachment 716133
I can post countless pictures but they say one is enough this is SSU equivalent to your NSG
images.jpeg

Not being personal or offensive, Zarvan. But this question popped up in my mind.

Back in very old days when you were slightly misguided and supported TTP here. It was kinda open and a lot of members debated with you. Gladly now your views have changed.

However, what were the relations of your uncle to you while you were a TTP supporter? Or he was retired already?
Pot calling the kettle black. First remove the balls of Khomeini and co. from your mouth and then investigate about others. Or if you want to know about me I can come see you in person

I have to say DGPR Navy has got better cinematics and music integration tham ISPR...
SSGN in black...

@HostileInsurgent single scope NVGs are shown in the video..

Thats quite common. Having four moncles increases your vision horizon. But you need infrared laser to aim with these. You can't normally shoulder and fire, have to use green laser.
SSG uses Single scope whoch is connected to NVG on Gun..

Ma qurban jaon ap par molana sb.... Yani paisa aor weapons unky halal hian laken woh khud haram hain.. :lol:
First learn Islam before showing epic ignorance. USA makes good weapons that is a fact. No where Islam says you should deny facts. But yet again you have no clue what Islam says or ordered and want to comment about things which you have no clue about.

Mate RR is their bloody quick respone Unit it's not even that well trained I've seen videos of them practicing room clearance not very professional to say the least

You’re talking to “300 militants killed at Balakot” “Abhi shot down F-16” and “42 Chinese troops killed at LAC” type Indian, which to be fair, is 95% of the population now. So don’t expect any logical post from him.

I have to say DGPR Navy has got better cinematics and music integration tham ISPR...
SSGN in black...

@HostileInsurgent single scope NVGs are shown in the video..

SSG uses Single scope whoch is connected to NVG on Gun..
That's an older video. NVG's they are using are 90's tech PVS-7.
I assure you SSG-N is using much better single tube PVS-14s now they are moving to dual tube pvs-15s.
A screen grab from SarBakf documentary. Isn't clear but silhouette shows DTNVG's.
1613310800044.png

1613312015914.png

1613312077198.png

Not being personal or offensive, Zarvan. But this question popped up in my mind.

Back in very old days when you were slightly misguided and supported TTP here. It was kinda open and a lot of members debated with you. Gladly now your views have changed.

However, what were the relations of your uncle to you while you were a TTP supporter? Or he was retired already?

How did he support TTP ? What was his argument ?

Why is the thread being derailed by talks of Indian SF and other stuff?

And to the Indian guy trying so hard to show off Indian SF, unlike all of those guys lined up with the few examples of the best kit they have for Photoshoots, our best kit is being used in actual OPs and not being shown in pictures because that’s called common sense. The SSG alone has probably done more OPs in the last 20 years than all of India’s special forces have done since they were raised, because we had a certain War on terror to fight, so don’t compare a few gadgets to feel better about yourselves, especially when Pakistan probably has the same, but isn’t showing off. Cherry picking pictures doesn’t tell the story of a whole force, Wether best equipment or worst. At the end of the day it’s the man behind the gadgets and the weapons. And I’m sure we have some damn fine men.

now can we keep it on topic?

Yeah that's why I stopped replying to the fool who thinks a rapid respone unit is comparable to a tier 1 unit
You’re talking to “300 militants killed at Balakot” “Abhi shot down F-16” and “42 Chinese troops killed at LAC” type Indian, which to be fair, is 95% of the population now. So don’t expect any logical post from him.

My uncle is one of the biggest Anti USA and Anti India I have ever met. I was never a TTP supporter I stated facts and I still stand by each and everything I said. Some people have the view that I changed. No Sir I still stand by each and everything I said. You have no idea how great things My Uncle say about Armed Forces leadership also. You really don't want to meet him. Trust me.

I understood his type and just like him, I'm the Anti US lad. About the leadership of Army, only an officer can tell you how wrecked it was or is. Am not pro leadership. I'm just pro soldier kind of person. Regarding your views. I guess, to me, they're changed. You were different back then and you gave hard tough time to a lot of members.

Also, please if you can give a shutup call to some takfiris who are taking my question towards a bent direction and scoring their own goals.
How you feel now while changing your name to Big Tank from Mini Tank?

:lol:

My friend, you're very new here and I'm at PDF since you didn't know the M of Markhor.

In fact, my previous account was lost which I operated for 2 years before I made this one since 2013.

So, Zarvan knows me and he didn't ask any of you kids to answer on his behalf.

About being Big from Mini? Yes, I feel good that I changed the name except thay I never claimed to be a naqli Intelligence Quack like you used to. Mu mat khulwao chathha :D
How did he support TTP ? What was his argument ?

Nothin personal brother
He was anti US and did spoke for TTP's anti US stance even if it was a drama. His intentions weren't towards barbarity.

Back
Top Bottom