What's new

SSG in All Black

And I was thinking I was talking to a sane Indian for a change but that was false RR doesn't even come close to our RRU and your talking about Zarrar ATU what a joke
Every Unit is raised up by the forces based upon their requirements, I feel we should not compare the specific units, as RR does a different job than your units and the environment is also different.
Bro Zarrar has been doing COIN ops since 80s...

And again it depends as we dont know about equipment of both...
Bro AR has been doing COIN since the 60s.

Mate RR is their bloody quick respone Unit it's not even that well trained I've seen videos of them practicing room clearance not very professional to say the least
They are training videos, you think live videos of room clearance during an encounter will be found on youtube?

nothing

So your soldiers are born professionals? Do they have experience before they join training? Come on.
Your not able to comprehend what am saying since you say your forces have cough cough 30 years of COIN experience they should be able to perform room clearance exercise with their eyes closed but from what I've seen on countless videos they are very amateur to say the least

Your not able to comprehend what am saying since you say your forces have cough cough 30 years of COIN experience they should be able to perform room clearance exercise with their eyes closed but from what I've seen on countless videos they are very amateur to say the least
Which videos?

nothing

So your soldiers are born professionals? Do they have experience before they join training? Come on.

9 Para SF
View attachment 716125
That's your PARA SF this our normal FC from a couple off years ago
tapatalk_1612826086566.jpeg

Pure dictator mindset your momon jaan got Zarvan bhai... Anyways how his nephew loves US weapons and stuff if his uncle was so hateful to America??
So if I hate USA I should go in denial mode that USA weapons are not good. What kind of logic is that ? You don't defeat the enemy by being a blind or hyper nationalist.

So what’s special with them? A G3? And that is just a normal pic of Para SF who are just clickin pictures.
Your PARA SF is a Tier 1 Force whilst FC is Paramilitary yet they are on par in terms off equipment minus the gun but G3 still does well

Back
Top Bottom