What's new

Featured Srinagar Residents Hear Air Raid Alarm Sirens Amid Intense Air Activities

That is what we are all hoping for, stay safe in Srinagar and take care.
Thanks bro for your concern & love for us.Apart from Allah our only hope lies on Pakistan.We are emotionally attached with Pakistan,A stable,powerful & prosperous Pakistan is what we Kashmiri always pray for..

Pakistan is in war since 2001,Kashmiri is in war since 1990,I don't think it war is going to make any difference to us.i think war is going to boost our morale as we will be fighting a noble cause.Pakistan will fight keeping in their mind they are going to liberate oppressed people.it is very important in every war what it is been fighted for.indian army lacks the motivation forget about their news channels,they don't know actual ground situation.

Pakistan is in war since 2001,Kashmiri is in war since 1990,I don't think it war is going to make any difference to us.i think war is going to boost our morale as we will be fighting a noble cause.Pakistan will fight keeping in their mind they are going to liberate oppressed people.it is very important in every war what it is been fighted for.indian army lacks the motivation forget about their news channels,they don't know actual ground situation.
I thought Kashmir has no internet access. How are you posting it?

Bro,where are from,wch city country do u belong ?????
I wonder u r from south India.i hv been south India for education purposes,I like south India,as far as internet is concern u r right by some part.Internet was barred in Kashmir from 5th august 2019 when central government amended the 35A act of citizenship,but since covid-19 started 2g internet access has been restored,though it is very slow compared to what rest of Indians are enjoying but still we don't have any regrets as we know we are slaves,we have been invaded & Indian rule here is illegitimate.We people are not considered to be qualified enough to enjoy RTI or any of the privileges which government of India provides to their Indian citizens.Having said that we also don't need such privileges as we will never compromise on our true identity.

Bro,where are from,wch city country do u belong ?????
I wonder u r from south India.i hv been south India for education purposes,I like south India,as far as internet is concern u r right by some part.Internet was barred in Kashmir from 5th august 2019 when central government amended the 35A act of citizenship,but since covid-19 started 2g internet access has been restored,though it is very slow compared to what rest of Indians are enjoying but still we don't have any regrets as we know we are slaves,we have been invaded & Indian rule here is illegitimate.We people are not considered to be qualified enough to enjoy RTI or any of the privileges which government of India provides to their Indian citizens.Having said that we also don't need such privileges as we will never compromise on our true identity..

I wonder u r from south India.i hv been south India for education purposes,I like south India,as far as internet is concern u r right by some part.Internet was barred in Kashmir from 5th august 2019 when central government amended the 35A act of citizenship,but since covid-19 started 2g internet access has been restored,though it is very slow compared to what rest of Indians are enjoying but still we don't have any regrets as we know we are slaves,we have been invaded & Indian rule here is illegitimate.We people are not considered to be qualified enough to enjoy RTI or any of the privileges which government of India provides to their Indian citizens.Having said that we also don't need such privileges as we will never compromise on our true identity..
I am from Odisha, Thanks for the reply. It is sad that restrictions are placed in kashmir. Hope it will be lifted as situation improves. I still don't understand, What kashmir people wants? Can you please explain me to understand for person from south India.

I am from Odisha, Thanks for the reply. It is sad that restrictions are placed in kashmir. Hope it will be lifted as situation improves. I still don't understand, What kashmir people wants? Can you please explain me to understand for person from south India.
I am from tamil nadu and I also interested in ground reality there

Last edited:
I saw an India news show where some retired Indian General was claiming that PLAAF was flying from Pakistani bases. These rumor are causing alarm in India it appears.
Indians love to cook fantasies and later PANIC on it, but you never know it might sometimes be true.

I am from tamil nadu and I also interested in ground reality there
@SuperStar20 & gowthamraj...hello bros,wish well for u both,as u both have mentioned in your posts that you both are interested in to know exact ground situation in Kashmir.im from heart of the Kashmir which is its summer capital Srinagar & heart of the Srinagar which is called downtown.it z same as Gaza of Palestine.now coming back to exact ground reality of Kashmir.There are different theoris what kashmiris want,why are they fighting with India,some with ak47 some with stones.You people have must seen the news channels showing clips of stone pelting & live encounter with whom you call terrorists or militants but we see them as freedom fighters.You also have seen different debates on Indian news channels about Kashmir.Kashmir is a dispute between India & Pakistan since partition 1947.when lord Mountbatten partitioned India on basis of ethics,two countries came into existence one India a Hindu dominated country second Pakistan a Muslim dominated country.You people might be surprised to know that Kashmir was not partitioned because Kashmir was an independent country not ruled by British empire,till 27th October 1948 Kashmir was an independent country with their own constitution own laws own prime minister,Well that is past & past is history. You want to know present situation ground position.We Kashmiri want India out of our lands & join Pakistan.Please don't take it ethically,kashmiris are so much attached with Pakistan even a Pakistani is not attached that much with their own country.Even I say Kashmiri are emotionally attached with Pakistan.i can write for days on this topic as it is so complex issue.why we are so much attached with Pakistan.there are million reasons & I can explain & justify each one.but right now I'm at hospital one of my uncle is on ventilator he is suffering from covid-19.in short I say kashmiris want to join Pakistan & be a part of it.This is only answer to any query about Kashmir issue..This could be never changed,even 3 generations passed still stand of Kashmiri is same,more generations will pass still it will be same.it is sort of fate destiny whatever you cannot change it.it z simple

Back
Top Bottom