What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

we dont want the people who dont want to be indians.....those who want to be pakistanis or those who want azaadi can go elsewhere......

India has illegally occupied that land and unfortunately no occupation lasts forever. Sooner or later we will have to withdraw

Of course nobody expects India to abandon kashmir, the freedom fighters will just bleed your army until Pakistan is strong enough to once again fight a war. Pakistan has more pressing needs at the moment. In the mean time you guys will keep burying your men.

u think india cant return the favor.....? we can and have returned the favor many a time...;)

and look what your "freedom fighters" have achieved till date.....nilch, nada, nothing.....all they have managed to do is strengthen indian grip on kashmir and our position is strong than it was 20 years before.....and it will be so in the future too...unleess pakistan becomes militarily stronger than india..which we all know aint happening.....

India has illegally occupied that land and unfortunately no occupation lasts forever. Sooner or later we will have to withdraw

nice try pakistani....

If that way comes I'm sure Pakistan will be in 4 parts, if not more..

Thinking of that, if they don't split by that time India will split it. :D

we dont want the people who dont want to be indians.....those who want to be pakistanis or those who want azaadi can go elsewhere......

Which is most of the kashmiri people, you proved my point lol. It is the land of kashmiris not bhartis you guys should leave before them.

is it so hard for you to believe that an indian stands for truth and justice. FREE KASHMIR

Please do speak, why do you shy away?

What is stopping you?

coz first and foremost duty as an indian is to speak against crimes committed by my country in my name. india is behaving like east india company in kashmir

is it so hard for you to believe that an indian stands for truth and justice. FREE KASHMIR

coz first and foremost duty as an indian is to speak against crimes committed by my country in my name. india is behaving like east india company in kashmir

Good for you but I asked why not talk about Pakistan mate, Kashmir is just not occupied by India.

Good for you but I asked why not talk about Pakistan mate, Kashmir is just not occupied by India.

yes they also occupy, but have you ever seen mass protests or shootings or genocides happening on their side. seems to be a norm on our side kashmir because of our brutal occupation.

yes they also occupy, but have you ever seen mass protests or shootings or genocides happening on their side. seems to be a norm on our side kashmir because of our brutal occupation.

Because the grip is so strong in that side, I've read there was a Shia uprising in GB and it was neutralized super fast..

Which is most of the kashmiri people, you proved my point lol. It is the land of kashmiris not bhartis you guys should leave before them.

it is the sovereign territory of india which kasmiris are inhabiting.

if they dont like it here they can move to the land of honey and milk...there are enough kashmiris who want to be called indians and who live as proud indians...they can benefit from the extra leg room....

btw if you are so into technicalities then get out of baloch land and give them freedom.....

it is the sovereign territory of india which kasmiris are inhabiting.

if they dont like it here they can move to the land of honey and milk...there are enough kashmiris who want to be called indians and who live as proud indians...they can benefit from the extra leg room....

btw if you are so into technicalities then get out of baloch land and give them freedom.....

OH please recent survey show majority kashmiris want nothing to do with India whether they want freedom or join Pakistan. Meanwhile in Balochistan whole different issue where 3 out of 231 tribes are in a state of rebellion which does not even constitute 1% of Balochistan population. Try again next time though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom