What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

well done kashmiries keep on killing these bastards who imposes curfews and dont give you freedom of speech and will....Bleed them to death...Well done and if ISI was involved great that means they are right on plan and let US be out in 2014 there will be a do or die for kashmir and having so many nukes aimed at india would only result in these scumbags leaving 97% muslim populated kashmir valley after getting squeezed from all sides...Infact we should have china invloved too as they have some territorial issues with india as well...So that once its all resolved we can make things smooth in this region..

Wow... great Paste work... I hope you paste same post in multiple threads!

Wow... great Paste work... I hope you paste same post in multiple threads!

When there's things one knows are not true, he tends to copy paste them rather than write them out. It hurts deep down to write something and know it will never happen. :D

But, you have to realize that not all of the people asking for independence are terrorists. They are many people there who are not terrorist and are just fighting to free and unite their homeland.

and we indians are also fighting to free our kashmir from terrorist and separatist,to all kashmiri separatist who want freedom from india all i can say to them is we are ready to give our blood but not our land

and we indians are also fighting to free our kashmir from terrorist and separatist,to all kashmiri separatist who want freedom from india all i can say to them is we are ready to give our blood but not our land

I got the "our" blood part, but not so much the "our land" part lol

Kashmir belongs to the kashmiris !!!!

I got the "our" blood part, but not so much the "our land" part lol

Kashmir belongs to the kashmiris !!!!

But to which section of Kashmiris, the people of the valley alone? Or to the "nunus" and Buddhists of Ladakh, to the 200,000 Kashmiri Pundits who had to flea Kashmir in the late 80s and early 90s due to the actions of Islamic fundamentalists in collusion with the fidayeen. Who can lay "claim" to the "land"- one particular group or all of them? And if all of them then should other perceptions regarding the future of Kashmir also be accommodated?

But to which section of Kashmiris, the people of the valley alone? Or to the "nunus" and Buddhists of Ladakh, to the 200,000 Kashmiri Pundits who had to flea Kashmir in the late 80s and early 90s due to the actions of Islamic fundamentalists in collusion with the fidayeen. Who can lay "claim" to the "land"- one particular group or all of them? And if all of them then should other perceptions regarding the future of Kashmir also be accommodated?

all of them. And of course, if voting is allowed and say a majority of the peopl FROM THERE vote to stay with india, then india it is...if pakistan then pakistan it is and if independence then independence it is. But the whole point in let the KASHMIRIS decide NOT the indians or pakistanis :)

all of them. And of course, if voting is allowed and say a majority of the peopl FROM THERE vote to stay with india, then india it is...if pakistan then pakistan it is and if independence then independence it is. But the whole point in let the KASHMIRIS decide NOT the indians or pakistanis :)

Fair enough...so how will these Kashmiri pundits vote? I hope you know that they cannot return to the valley under pain of death. The mullahs were nice enough to inform them over the mosque loudspeakers that they would be killed if they did not convert or leave before commencing upon their "holy cleansing"- so I ask again, how will they vote if they cannot even enter their land?

Fair enough...so how will these Kashmiri pundits vote? I hope you know that they cannot return to the valley under pain of death. The mullahs were nice enough to inform them over the mosque loudspeakers that they would be killed if they did not convert or leave before commencing upon their "holy cleansing"- so I ask again, how will they vote if they cannot even enter their land?

Before they return both countries need to stop their politics.
UN and the international community need to get the terrorists out and monitor it so there are fair elections.

Before they return both countries need to stop their politics.
UN and the international community needs to get the terrorists out and monitor it so there are fair elections.

I see, and if independence is selected, what sort of state will it be? Democratic AND Secular or a Theocratic state run by fundamentalist? If it is theocratic then all the Kashmiris who do not belong to the ruling religion- what should they do? Live in an apartheid state or leave their land and take refuge in some other country? After all, the land belongs to EVERY Kashmiri.

I see, and if independence is selected, what sort of state will it be? Democratic AND Secular or a Theocratic state run by fundamentalist? If it is theocratic then all the Kashmiris who do not belong to the ruling religion- what should they do? Live in an apartheid state or leave their land and take refuge in some other country? After all, the land belongs to EVERY Kashmiri.

well, personally if I was incharge, it would be AS SECULAR AS HELL :D

well, personally if I was incharge, it would he AS SECULAR AS HELL :D

There are exactly 10 more questions that I would personally ask you...but alas...meet you over in Naswar. :enjoy:

In a major breakthrough in yesterday's fidayeen or suicide attack on the camp of Central Reserve Police Force or CRPF in Srinagar, police have arrested a suspected Pakistani militant, sources said.

The militant, identified as Talha, was arrested from Chattabal area of Srinagar, said sources. He is reportedly a resident of Multan in Pakistan.

Suspected Pak militant arrested for attack on CRPF camp in Srinagar: Sources | NDTV.com

This Talha from Multan is a good catch, he was the leader and he has started singing.

One more Kasab.

Indians talking about principle is a paradox, make me laugh some more. Balochistan less than 1% in revolt, Kashmir the majority fighting against your occupation. Balochistan not considered a disputed territory, Kashmir considered a disputed territory. Cry some more kashmir will be free before Balochistan even comes into question. Why do you need to follow Pakistan's lead anyway?? I thought India was a super duper power or is it that in reality you are insecure little men who need someone to emulate?? Biased surveys?? They were not even done by Pakistan, they were not bais at all. Yeah the rest is just posturing on your part because you know you have been defeated and are bringing up irrelevant things. Bold part has been proven false on this forum many times, do some research before you speak.

why we cant speak of principle....when pakistanis think they are victims of terror then anything is possible.....

i dont want to waste time on a keyboard warrior jumping from usa......Jo ukhadna hai ukhadlo........your internet threats dont impress anyone.....

well done kashmiries keep on killing these bastards

Thanks for your support to the kashmiris in killing the terrorist. This is much appreciated.

Two ba$tards were killed and 1 was arrested .1 is in the running , hopefully he will also be hunted down and instead of arrest and I wish a bullet to his head .

ha to maar do na un ko afzal guru ki laash sai to dar gai tum indian is liyai wapis nahi ki tum logo nai lash afzal guru ki family ko

Back
Top Bottom