What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

There aren't many Pro-Independence elements in Pakistan; the ones who were are still there otherwise how else do you think the Polls conducted showed a Pro-Independence contingent ! :blink:

Heck we didn't even do anything to them JKLF guys....even Yasin Malik is married to a Pakistani without him, his wife or her family threatened by Pakistan's Establishment ! :hitwall:

And even if there are Pro-Independence element here than how come we don't see any rallies, any sabotages, any crackdowns or even shooting in AJK or GB by these elements ? :what:

Either these vermin are a regrettable & insignificant minority or they'd be a tad bit conspicuous in their Pro-Independence BS ! :undecided:

Like I said......LACK OF MEDIA COVERAGE!!!!!.....oh yeah we all know how free the pakistani media is :P

hahahaha ..... freedomhouse ....... Amnesty International.....human rights watch....please visit and read for yourself what they have to say. Western media have an unbias stance here, they pick on india and pakistan equally.

I have read quite a few of those and found them to be seriously lacking in terms of evidence ... They usually pick on Pakistan Govt's not granting the political rights to the people of Northern Areas ( which now they have been ) and militant activity ... Nothing sinister except one or two cases which may or may not be credible ... Still doesn't explain why the Kashmiris are always so happy to support Pakistan in the valley or aren't rebelling against the State of Pakistan ...

Like I said......LACK OF MEDIA COVERAGE!!!!!.....oh yeah we all know how free the pakistani media is :P

You fail here , the media can go inside the tribal areas and report freely from there but not inside the AJK or GB , cmon ! So there's no lack of media coverage , if the media can report from Xinjiang then surely AJK or GB are pieces of cake :lol:

The Pakistani media criticizes the army daily , just tune in to any TV channel ... :P

I have read quite a few of those and found them to be seriously lacking in terms of evidence ... They usually pick on Pakistan Govt's not granting the political rights to the people of Northern Areas ( which now they have been ) and militant activity ... Nothing sinister except one or two cases which may or may not be credible ... Still doesn't explain why the Kashmiris are always so happy to support Pakistan in the valley or aren't rebelling against the State of Pakistan ...

They are, trust me, go on youtube and type in AJK independence rebellions or something.....like i said b4, lack of media coverage. There is an iron curtain over all of kashmir.

Oh, in that case, I completely disagree :D

Of course you would, you are an idealist while I am a realist. Like I said originally you are naive and India will never agree to kashmiri independence even if all of Pakistan accepts it. So in your scenario kashmiri boys will continue to be butchered, the girls raped, and the people oppressed.

Yaara I am cognizant of what you stated. If you want me to type in the Indian narrative I would be more than happy to do so. Give me some time though..supper awaits. :agree:

That is good to hear that you know what I am talking about :) Nah , dont let me keep you , take your time and enjoy your supper ... Yes , I want the Indian narrative , I mentioned it in my post ...

Yes we do - I watch it every single day ! :blink:

I see everyone from Terrorists (Bramdagh & his ilk) to people who cut at the very ideological roots of Pakistan getting prime time on every single channel ! Every single Talk Show makes a mockery out of everyone from the Civilian Executive to the Army - You should see some of those where the Army is grilled like a piece of Steak at a Texan Barbeque. If that isn't free....too free than I dunno what is ? When is the Establishment going to step in to regulate Pakistani Media ? When they start showing Telly Tubbies for News ?

They are, trust me, go on youtube and type in AJK independence rebellions or something.....like i said b4, lack of media coverage. There is an iron curtain over all of kashmir.

Pakistani media is the probably one of the freest medias. Just take express tribune for example, they litterally write anti-Pakistan garbage in every other article yet they are not banned in Pakistan. The news channels in Pakistan played a big part in demonizing the Pak military in its fight against militants.

like i said b4, lack of media coverage. There is an iron curtain over all of kashmir.

Even that lack of media coverage is not being reported by International media and that has been for the last 60+ years ! :D So , there exist no Iron curtain of no sort ... Pakistani media can be considered the most free of all institutions ...

You fail here , the media can go inside the tribal areas and report freely from there but not the AJK or GB , cmon ! So there's no lack of media coverage , if the media can report from Xinjiang then surely AJK or GB are pieces of cake :lol:

The Pakistani media criticizes the army daily , just tune in to any TV channel ... :P

yes, yes, that's why pakistan was rated the most dangerous country for jounalists just a couple of years back right? :P

he meant the people there.

Yeah sometimes the kashmiri people get caught in the crossfire, that is why the freedom fighters need to be more organized and attack military installations/ cantonements.

yes, yes, that's why pakistan was rated the most dangerous country for jounalists just a couple of years back right? :P

Yeah journalists who write against MILITANTS are targeted by MILITANTS. Nobody who talks against GOP or army is targetted, I believe a year ago a dawn writer was killed after he wrote anti-militant stuff.

Having your head cut-off by the TTP or being blown to bits by the BLA is one thing - Being gagged by the Establishment is something completely different ! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom