What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

Nope the freedom fighters just need to be more consistent in their targets, only target military installation so the Kashmiris know what is the purpose. The attack a few days ago was perfect in that regard and the people supported the attackers which is why your boys ate rocks when they tried to take them down.

Still won't work. The COIN scenario in the region does not mimic any other COIN scenario that has ever occurred. You are underestimating India's fortitude, just like Pakistan has many times before. If you believe that five casualties or even a few thousand will deter the Indian state then clearly the lesson of Siachen has not yet been learnt.

Let us be honest with ourselves India had no intention whatsoever of conducting a referendum in Kashmir irrespective of Pakistan pulling back her troops & tribals or not ! It is, was & is projected to be - A Status Quo Power !

Jinnah and Liaqat Ali Khan were offered joint referendum for Hyderabad and Kashmir by Mountbatten but they rejected it.

@Chinese-Dragon : :wave:

Whats up bro ? :azn:

Jinnah and Liaqat Ali Khan were offered joint referendum for Hyderabad and Kashmir by Mountbatten but they rejected it.

That BS was perpetuated in the other thread as well & found its substantiation in the Memoirs of an Indian Politician (Patel Sahib I think) without any shred of evidence accept someone's opinion to show for it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Still won't work. The COIN scenario in the region does not mimic any other COIN scenario that has ever occurred. You are underestimating India's fortitude, just like Pakistan has many times before. If you believe that five casualties or even a few thousand will deter the Indian state then clearly the lesson of Siachen has not yet been learnt.

Of course nobody expects India to abandon kashmir, the freedom fighters will just bleed your army until Pakistan is strong enough to once again fight a war. Pakistan has more pressing needs at the moment. In the mean time you guys will keep burying your men.

I have a friend! Half his mother's family was involved in a lot of anti-pakistan protests, and his uncles were first threatened and then forced to leave the country (and not killed only because his father's side of the family was in the army) There are so many cases, but it's all not ever given media attention.

I'm sorry...next time we'd make some meat pies out of those Uncles ! :agree:

You've got to be kidding me ! :hitwall:

Half of the Muslim League's mid tier leaders & almost the entire top are full of ethnic Kashmiris ! :omghaha:

The current PAF Chief is a Kashmiri ! We've got numerous Generals, Admirals & Air Marhshalls who were ethnic Kashmiris !

And everyone has bashed the Army in Pakistan....every single one with impunity including the Kashmiris themselves ! We might have the Blasphemy Law but otherwise Pakistan is very...very free in terms of saying what you want to say ! For godsake we've got people sitting in our media who ridicule everything from Our Father to the Raison Detre of the Country, we've got Terrorists getting Prime Time on the Media whilst the Real People are ignored !

I dunno whether to laugh or to cry reading your posts & how they appear as if you've got a notion of Kashmir & Kashmiris in Pakistan that isn't remotely realistic !

Exactly lol what is she talking about.

I have a friend! Half his mother's family was involved in a lot of anti-pakistan protests, and his uncles were first threatened and then forced to leave the country (and not killed only because his father's side of the family was in the army) There are so many cases, but it's all not ever given media attention.

Mate , I will tell you something , these my friend and his friend and a person on the street stories are hardly credible , sorry no ... I mean how many times has the International media reported people missing or being killed for expressing their opinion in AJK or GB ( Ironically , both territories have excellent law and order conditions than the rest of the country ) or army mistreating Kashmiris there ... Why isn't it given media attention , may I know ? Since the Western media I know is always very happy to find a story to malign Pakistan ... The most probably explanation is that " it doesn't happen " ...

You've got to be kidding me ! :hitwall:

Half of the Muslim League's mid tier leaders & almost the entire top are full of ethnic Kashmiris ! :omghaha:

The current PAF Chief is a Kashmiri ! We've got numerous Generals, Admirals & Air Marhshalls who were ethnic Kashmiris !

And everyone has bashed the Army in Pakistan....every single one with impunity including the Kashmiris themselves ! We might have the Blasphemy Law but otherwise Pakistan is very...very free in terms of saying what you want to say ! For godsake we've got people sitting in our media who ridicule everything from Our Father to the Raison Detre of the Country, we've got Terrorists getting Prime Time on the Media whilst the Real People are ignored !

I dunno whether to laugh or to cry reading your posts & how they appear as if you've got a notion of Kashmir & Kashmiris in Pakistan that isn't remotely realistic !

I said PRO- INDEPENDENCE.....these people are pro- pakistan!
Please laugh haha...remember what I told you about crying :D

@KingMamba93

Actually , the Pakistani leaders were quite serious in exchanging Junagardh for Kashmir , both having the same situation , hence the acceptance of the instrument of accession by Jinnah ... Haven't heard of this one though , any evidence ?

Mate , I will tell you something , these my friend and his friend and a person on the street stories are hardly credible , sorry no ... I mean how many times has the International media reported people missing or being killed for expressing their opinion in AJK or GB ( Ironically , both territories have excellent law and order conditions than the rest of the country ) or army mistreating Kashmiris there ... Why isn't it given media attention , may I know ? Since the Western media I know is always very happy to find a story to malign Pakistan ... The most probably explanation is that " it doesn't happen " ...

hahahaha ..... freedomhouse ....... Amnesty International.....human rights watch....please visit and read for yourself what they have to say. Western media have an unbias stance here, they pick on india and pakistan equally.

I said PRO- INDEPENDENCE.....these people are pro- pakistan!
Please laugh haha...remember what I told you about crying :D

@KingMamba93

There aren't many Pro-Independence elements in Pakistan; the ones who were are still there otherwise how else do you think the Polls conducted showed a Pro-Independence contingent ! :blink:

Heck we didn't even do anything to them JKLF guys....even Yasin Malik is married to a Pakistani without him, his wife or her family threatened by Pakistan's Establishment ! :hitwall:

And even if there are Pro-Independence element here than how come we don't see any rallies, any sabotages, any crackdowns or even shooting in AJK or GB by these elements ? :what:

Either these vermin are a regrettable & insignificant minority or they'd be a tad bit conspicuous in their Pro-Independence BS ! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom