What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

Why do you think we - Kashmiris - being less than 2-3 % of Pakistan's population have more than 9% representation in the Army if the Pro-Independence narrative was ever so strong ?

Why do you think that the people of GB had been clamoring to be de-linked from the whole Kashmir Issue & be given a Provincial Status within Pakistan as they now have been given, de facto if not de jure, if they were looking towards Independence ?

Oh yeah, because the army and intelligence are firm believers of freedom of speech right LOLOL :D
hahaah so much representation in the army, yet none in the government. Dude, wake up, if you are not a pro-pakistan kashmiri, you will never get anything done in Pakistan and will be harrassed if you speak out. I understand the situation in AJK might be slightly better than in JK, but it's still pretty bad.

The solution to kashmir must be written in blood, there is no other option. :coffee:

No not really; just open the borders - More People-to-People interaction is bound to spread the love around.

Heck even I'd marry 4 Kashmiri women & have a few dozen kids just to increase the Pro-Pakistan contingent ! :omghaha:

The solution to kashmir must be written in blood, there is no other option. :coffee:

That solution has been tried and found largely wanting. Unless you believe that a conventional war can be fought against India and India can be handed an over match, terrorists may cause casualties and civil unrest may ensue to little purpose, such an idea of writing the solution in blood shall remain redundant and is likely to further vitiate the atmosphere in the region to Pakistan's detriment. :coffee:

No not really; just open the borders - More People-to-People interaction is bound to spread the love around.

Heck even I'd marry 4 Kashmiri women & have a few dozen kids just to increase the Pro-Pakistan contingent ! :omghaha:

hahahhaaha...wait did you just say you'd marry....A WOMAN.....no wait FOUR women...haha I knew you couldn't be this innocent LOL

I understand the situation in AJK might be slightly better than in JK, but it's still pretty bad.

Seriously I haven't heard of any demonstration against Pakistan's rule or protests happening in AJK or GB nor any human right abuses by the armed forces of Pakistan nor Kashmiris holding the Indian flag in Muzaffarabad nor marching towards the LOC to get to India nor 1.5 million of them taking refugee in India for a couple of reasons ... So it isn't " slightly better " , our army isn't stationed in the cities and towns of our administered Kashmir but on the border ...

Oh yeah, because the army and intelligence are firm believers of freedom of speech right LOLOL :D
hahaah so much representation in the army, yet none in the government. Dude, wake up, if you are not a pro-pakistan kashmiri, you will never get anything done in Pakistan and will be harrassed if you speak out. I understand the situation in AJK might be slightly better than in JK, but it's still pretty bad.

Nawaz Sharif is kashmiri.

You've got to be kidding me ! :hitwall:

Half of the Muslim League's mid tier leaders & almost the entire top are full of ethnic Kashmiris ! :omghaha:

The current PAF Chief is a Kashmiri ! We've got numerous Generals, Admirals & Air Marhshalls who were ethnic Kashmiris !

And everyone has bashed the Army in Pakistan....every single one with impunity including the Kashmiris themselves ! We might have the Blasphemy Law but otherwise Pakistan is very...very free in terms of saying what you want to say ! For godsake we've got people sitting in our media who ridicule everything from Our Father to the Raison Detre of the Country, we've got Terrorists getting Prime Time on the Media whilst the Real People are ignored !

I dunno whether to laugh or to cry reading your posts & how they appear as if you've got a notion of Kashmir & Kashmiris in Pakistan that isn't remotely realistic !

@Dillinger I am still waiting on your take on the facts that I posted ... They can be found online and aren't a forgery :D
@ZYXW I believe that you still have a long way to go to understand the dispute ...

Last edited by a moderator:
That solution has been tried and found largely wanting. Unless you believe that a conventional war can be fought against India and India can be handed an over match, terrorists may cause casualties and civil unrest may ensue to little purpose, such an idea of writing the solution in blood shall remain redundant and is likely to further vitiate the atmosphere in the region to Pakistan's detriment. :coffee:

Nope the freedom fighters just need to be more consistent in their targets, only target military installation so the Kashmiris know what is the purpose. The attack a few days ago was perfect in that regard and the people supported the attackers which is why your boys ate rocks when they tried to take them down.

Let us be honest with ourselves India had no intention whatsoever of conducting a referendum in Kashmir irrespective of Pakistan pulling back her troops & tribals or not !

Thanks to Pakistan's actions, we will never really know..

hahahhaaha...wait did you just say you'd marry....A WOMAN.....no wait FOUR women...haha I knew you couldn't be this innocent LOL

Anything for Pakistan ! :pakistan:

I might even go the Saudi Monarchy way whereby it appears as if they have a have conveyor belt of wives - One gets divorced whilst the other comes in one after the other all the time keeping that figure 4 there ! :omghaha:

@Dillinger I am still waiting on your take on the facts that I posted ... They can be found online and aren't a forgery :D

Yaara I am cognizant of what you stated. If you want me to type in the Indian narrative I would be more than happy to do so. Give me some time though..supper awaits. :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan tried everything but failed to get Kashmir. So, what's Pakistan's new plan that is be destined to fail. :lol:

Seriously I haven't heard of any demonstration against Pakistan's rule or protests happening in AJK or GB nor any human right abuses by the armed forces of Pakistan nor Kashmiris holding the Indian flag in Muzaffarabad nor marching towards the LOC to get to India nor 1.5 million of them taking refugee in India for a couple of reasons ... So it isn't " slightly better " , our army isn't stationed in the cities and towns of our administered Kashmir but on the border ...

I have a friend! Half his mother's family was involved in a lot of anti-pakistan protests, and his uncles were first threatened and then forced to leave the country (and not killed only because his father's side of the family was in the army) There are so many cases, but it's all not ever given media attention.

Back
Top Bottom