What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

what freedom and for who?these muslim immigrants who came from afghanistan and changed the demography of hindu kashmir?I dont mind killing every afghan bstrd who speaks for freedom by indian .

If i were to choose between giving kashmir to afghan muslims and killing all these immigrants en masse ,i would definitely choose the latter.
pakistan is instigating these fidayins.let it do as i dont see any future for tht failed state.these fidayins will create a civil war in pak which will be worst than iraq .mark my words.India has almost crushed these terrorists.

@Dillinger ....... you asked why I was pro-independence, see the attitude Indians and Pakistani's have towrds Kashmir.

@dravidianhero The fight over Kashmir is and was never a religious one. It was India and Pakistan that ruined it's religious peace and brought religion into the fight. Kashmir was more thn 50% muslim when the partition took place, I only mention this because you brought up religion. Other than that.....In response to the terrible statement you made up above about killing people rather than letting go of a land all I am going to say is that......no offence, but if you are not from kashmir, you don't have much of a right to be speaking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger ....... you asked why I was pro-independence, see the attitude Indians and Pakistani's have towrds Kashmir.

@dravidianhero The fight over Kashmir is and was never a religious one. It was India and Pakistan that ruined it's religious peace and brought religion into the fight. Kashmir was more thn 50% muslim when the partition took place, I only mention this because you brought up religion. Other than that.....In response to the terrible statement you made up above about killing people rather than letting go of a land all I am going to say is that......no offence, but if you are not from kashmir, you don't have much of a right to be speaking about it.

A valid point in this context. The treatment met out to the Kashmiris has been less than appreciable to say the least. But PDF is one of the least suitable places to discuss Kashmir, specially with your unique outlook and individual pov- as commendable as it is- too many strong emotions are at play here on this forum.

A valid point in this context. The treatment met out to the Kashmiris has been less than appreciable to say the least. But PDF is one of the least suitable places to discuss Kashmir, specially with your unique outlook and individual pov- as commendable as it is- too many strong emotions are at play here on this forum.

I know! :) Thanks. But this post was a bit too extreme!! People keep on bringing religion into this, but the Kashmiris don't care much to it. Before the partition when Kashmir was independent of British India, religion wasn't an issue. There was a hindu king, ruling a muslim majority. India and Pakistan have used religious politics in the region and it's sickening. They should go do that in Aghanistan or some place else, just leave kashmir and it's people alone and stop dividing them with these stupid borders!!
LOL and seriously, you're only saying this because you are a moderate, which are a minority in most cases :)

I know! :) Thanks. But this post was a bit too extreme!! People keep on bringing religion into this, but the Kashmiris don't have care much to it. Before the partition when Kashmir was independent of British India, religion wasn't an issue. There was a hindu king, ruling a muslim majority. India and Pakistan have used religious politics in the region and it's sickening. They should go do that in Aghanistan or some place else, just leave kashmir and it's people alone and stop dividing them with these stupid borders!!
LOL and seriously, you're only saying this because you are a moderate, which are a minority in most cases :)

I am not going to make any excuses for such posts, by now my viewpoint on any sort of bigotry is clear to you.

I will, if opportunity provides itself and at a more suitable place, venture to tell you the underlying reason for such extreme views.

The problem has become nigh intractable as it is. The reason religion is brought in though is because the militants engaged in the armed insurgency are largely based on the Taliban ans believe that they are fighting a war to enforce sharia in a region that is being held by kaffirs. Hold your peace here, with context to the final solution that you would prefer, lest you wish to place your head on the chopping block again. :D But by all means counter any post which you deem dehumanizing and bigotry.

I know! :) Thanks. But this post was a bit too extreme!! People keep on bringing religion into this, but the Kashmiris don't care much to it. Before the partition when Kashmir was independent of British India, religion wasn't an issue. There was a hindu king, ruling a muslim majority. India and Pakistan have used religious politics in the region and it's sickening. They should go do that in Aghanistan or some place else, just leave kashmir and it's people alone and stop dividing them with these stupid borders!!

there is a religious shade to the Kashmir separatist movement.

there is a religious shade to the Kashmir separatist movement.

yes, but that's Pakistan's influence...not actual kashmiri.

I am not going to make any excuses for such posts, by now my viewpoint on any sort of bigotry is clear to you.

I will, if opportunity provides itself and at a more suitable place, venture to tell you the underlying reason for such extreme views.

The problem has become nigh intractable as it is. The reason religion is brought in though is because the militants engaged in the armed insurgency are largely based on the Taliban ans believe that they are fighting a war to enforce sharia in a region that is being held by kaffirs. Hold your peace here, with context to the final solution that you would prefer, lest you wish to place your head on the chopping block again. :D But by all means counter any post which you deem dehumanizing and bigotry.

Thnx for looking out :) yes, I will stop here, unless I am responded to or quoted!

Ask about Pakistan's attitude to the People of Gilgit-Baltistan & Azad Kashmir ! :tup:

yes, but that's Pakistan's influence...not actual kashmiri.

Thnx for looking out :) yes, I will stop here, unless I am responded to or quoted!

In the real sense, religion is a non issue. The religious pretext is being used by Pakistan to further its own interests, which is not surprising, Kashmir has strategic importance and both countries have and will use all the tools at their disposal to achieve their desired results.

On the topic of the radicalization of the population of the area, that unfortunately is true. Various instances have amply demonstrated that to the Indian populace.

Ask about Pakistan's attitude to the People of Gilgit-Baltistan & Azad Kashmir ! :tup:

Actually armstrong I have a paper on that and you will be the FIRST TO READ and...edit :D it for me LOLOLOL I am convinced I can help you see the light LOLOL

also, go to freedomhouse and type in "pakistani kashmir"....you will get you answer

;)

Teach her your history because she knows so little. She is saying Pakistan brought religion into it but fails to realize that the Hindu raj of Kashmir was butchering Muslim Kashmiris before the first tribal set foot in Kashmir.

In the real sense, religion is a non issue. The religious pretext is being used by Pakistan to further its own interests, which is not surprising, Kashmir has strategic importance and both countries have and will use all the tools at their disposal to achieve their desired results.

On the topic of the radicalization of the population of the area, that unfortunately is true. Various instances have amply demonstrated that to the Indian populace.

well no kidding. If you walk in my house, rape my sister and kill my brother...who wouldn't be radical????

Actually armstrong I have a paper on that and you will be the FIRST TO READ and...edit :D it for me LOLOLOL I am convinced I can help you see the light LOLOL

also, go to freedomhouse and type in "pakistani kashmir"....you will get you answer

;)

Come to Muzafarabad, have half of your extended family living in AJK with the rest either abroad or near & about Srinagar ! Study, intern with & most of all be friends with about 2 dozen Baltis from GB & then talk to me about Freedom House or any such Report ! :agree:

Teach her your history because she knows so little. She is saying Pakistan brought religion into it but fails to realize that the Hindu raj of Kashmir was butchering Muslim Kashmiris before the first tribal set foot in Kashmir.

Maybe, but the Kashmiri's didn't want to break up kashmir into two different sections over that...that was india and Pakistan.

omgshhhh lolololol don't tell me, your against me on this one too :D c'mon president, see this from my side!

well no kidding. If you walk in my house, rape my sister and kill my brother...who wouldn't be radical????

That would be an oversimplification of the scenario that prevails in Kashmir. Although the siege mentality and violence has indeed aided in the spread of said radicalism. At the end of the day though- this is going to be an intractable issue for generations to come- don't have much more to say on this atm on my part but I appreciate your candor and your opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom