What's new

Srinagar: Fidayeen Return to the heart of Kashmir | PKKH.tv

@Developereo : Since you appear to be the educated member in this matter , can you explain which all UN resolution are applicable to kashmir ??

Also please show the proof that kashmir is a UN designated disputed territory .

Sorry man, I am tired of the topic for now. Doesn't google help?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Developereo : Since you appear to be the educated member in this matter , can you explain which all UN resolution are applicable to kashmir ??

Also please show the proof that kashmir is a UN designated disputed territory .

This resolution - UNSC Resolution 47 is what this all about:

United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ Kashmir is NOT an UN DESIGNATED Disputed territory, they have already conceded that the matter is b/w India & Pakistan to resolve & NOTHING to do with International community.

So, Pakistani politicians never told their countrymen about the reality of UN Resolution on Kashmir.

If Pakistanis read the UN's Kashmir Resolution.. they would stop ranting about India should hold plebiscite.... because the first part of the resolution states that Pakistan should move back from the part occupied by them... its only after that India is required to hold a plebiscite.....

And here we have ..an entire generation of Pakistanis shouting on top of their voices that India should hold plebiscite... someone needs to tell them that bhai sahab..pehle apni fauj ko kKashmir se hatao...phir plebiscite ki baat krana...

you are most welcome to come and take kpk .also plz bring all of your reserve forces because our pathan warlords certainly need some infedel army to fight to keep their economey going after 2014:rofl::omghaha:

you are most welcome to come and take kpk .also plz bring all of your reserve forces because our pathan warlords certainly need some infedel army to fight to keep their economey going after 2014:rofl::omghaha:

No need for sending Indian army, let Pakistan army tackle them, I heard Pathans never give up fight.

kas.png

But, you have to realize that not all of the people asking for independence are terrorists. They are many people there who are not terrorist and are just fighting to free and unite their homeland.

what freedom and for who?these muslim immigrants who came from afghanistan and changed the demography of hindu kashmir?I dont mind killing every afghan bstrd who speaks for freedom by indian .

If i were to choose between giving kashmir to afghan muslims and killing all these immigrants en masse ,i would definitely choose the latter.
pakistan is instigating these fidayins.let it do as i dont see any future for tht failed state.these fidayins will create a civil war in pak which will be worst than iraq .mark my words.India has almost crushed these terrorists.

Death to all Indian soldiers! Mujahideeens ZIndabad!

yes cursing death to your rivalries is wat ur religion and culture taught you.you ppl dont value life.for you its as easy as plucking a fruit.no wonder the land which shelters ppl like you is daily seeing the killings of hundreds of ppl.cursing death to adversaries is part n parcel of pakistans culture

yah ajai apni army ko bhi lai ayai in ki adhi army hi yaha sai wapis jaigi woh bhi har kai kpk indian army ka kabristan hoga

Death to all Indian soldiers! Mujahideeens ZIndabad!

hizbul mujahideen zindabad

Back
Top Bottom