What's new

Srinagar encounter ends, militant manages to escape

Man you are living in the same apartment for 12 years? ;)

and then i left that city and worked many places till now indians working with me under me and even last three years i have 3 indian muslims as my assistants .

i don't know what they think damn now i realize it was hell better we left pakistan and stay out . in 2001 when i leaved pakistan and went abroad first time indian muslims were living under our apartment till now i am with them didn't notice any damn massacre crying indian muslim .just ask zavran he know the states names of india ? he don't know names of states were muslims live but he know massacre:hitwall:

sir its saying you cant wake a guy, who is pretending to be asleep, zarvan is that kinda guy. and sir may be you did notice that 90 roints in India start when there is another cast love affair in low educated peoples. Indian muzzfarnagar roits also start from love affair in another cast. i am living in Punjab, sikh majority. even sikh fight when metter comes love affair. if muslim fight with muslim, or hindu fight hindu that nobody notice, but when Hindu muslim fights media make them roits. and in india and pakistan IZZAT of girls a point of pride. hope you got my points sir ji.

Actually a lot of Indians here are happy that Pakistanis die. if you think about it, how many daughters, sons, husbands, wives, brother and sisters were killed ? There are Pakistanis who are glad when Indians die.

I don't like when Human beings kill each other for silly reasons like religion, race, gender.

You are right about caring about Pakistan :)

what we can do if states become mad including with their public ? we lived together thousands of years but suddenly we become animals for each others we look each other as semi humans with hate and blind patriotism . let them die till they become mature . in fact nothing much happened i believe indians humans as us with most of common things .

sir its saying you cant wake a guy, who is pretending to be asleep, zarvan is that kinda guy. and sir may be you did notice that 90 roints in India start when there is another cast love affair in low educated peoples. Indian muzzfarnagar roits also start from love affair in another cast. i am living in Punjab, sikh majority. even sikh fight when metter comes love affair. if muslim fight with muslim, or hindu fight hindu that nobody notice, but when Hindu muslim fights media make them roits. and in india and pakistan IZZAT of girls a point of pride. hope you got my points sir ji.
yes i know all of the issues they are not what look like political matters also involved in riots many other facts . but leave it yaar my finghers start making pain leave them alone let me see results of jihad .

Have you ever heard me say attack Brazil or any south american country or New Zeland or many African non Muslim countries no I sir we will only hit those who would attack Muslims or Islam and if they would stop attacks we would only preach our religion if they want to accept it really good but if they refuse their choice we would not go to kill them for that but if they would attack Muslims or Islam than they should expect attack in return and they getting hit every second day

Sir ji when iran and iraq war was on than how many pakistani army troops went there ? plz tell me when pakistani army is going to Syria ?

idiolgy of pakistan stand on base of indian hate ? if we just look back and we have not did it today pakistan was more economical stable and powerfull then Korea japan . but we gambled pakistan on kashmir and then we lost on of our part now we are gambling remains pakistan on kashmir lets see whats future . now even our mainland in on brink of collapse .

If we would back off on Kashmir than tomorrow we would have to back off on Baluchistan than Sindh could be next Sir we can't back off on every issue

what we can do if states become mad including with their public ? we lived together thousands of years but suddenly we become animals for each others we look each other as semi humans with hate and blind patriotism . let them die till they become mature . in fact nothing much happened i believe indians humans as us with most of common things .

yes i know all of the issues they are not what look like political matters also involved in riots many other facts . but leave it yaar my finghers start making pain leave them alone let me see results of jihad .

Q: Why we became animals?
A: Religion. :hang2:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-militant-manages-escape-6.html#ixzz2gjctfkHr

My god, a reasonable PDF member. Quick! preserve him before he goes extinct!

If we would back off on Kashmir than tomorrow we would have to back off on Baluchistan than Sindh could be next Sir we can't back off on every issue

I suggest you join the Army and shed blood for your country. You will know more about the ground realities.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-militant-manages-escape-6.html#ixzz2gjctfkHr

My god, a reasonable PDF member. Quick! preserve him before he goes extinct!

Yeah - a rare breed in our subcontinent :hitwall:

Sir ji when iran and iraq war was on than how many pakistani army troops went there ? plz tell me when pakistani army is going to Syria ?

When Muslims are fighting each other better if the problem is solved through pressure if not order of Islam is to fight against those who attack first but in Iran Iraq war I think our troops silently supported Iraq because of Saudi Pressure but its not confirm and this is my last post on this thread please start a new thread if you want talk on these issues let remain focused on Srinagar and LOC issue please

do you read history zavran ? please answer me honestly ? its kashmir head of every problem and if LOC was border since 1948 we have saved 200bn$ and uncountable lives . india poked nose in sindh balouchistan when we started messing with them inside india. mark my words LOC will be border one day . another fact why now pakistan hasitate to admit LOC as border is lash back from kashmiri militant groups. already afghan jihad groups turned on pakistan and if these kashmiri groups turn to pakistan then bye bye pakistan dost . think abut geopolitics not some zaid hamid type propaganda . the ghost we created is eating us now and you are still on same path ?wow

Q: Why we became animals?
A: Religion. :hang2:

don't bring our atheism here mamoo bhut gaali pary gee warna :lol:

do you read history zavran ? please answer me honestly ? its kashmir head of every problem and if LOC was border since 1948 we have saved 200bn$ and uncountable lives . india poked nose in sindh balouchistan when we started messing with them inside india. mark my words LOC will be border one day . another fact why now pakistan hasitate to admit LOC as border is lash back from kashmiri militant groups. already afghan jihad groups turned on pakistan and if these kashmiri groups turn to pakistan then bye bye pakistan dost . think abut geopolitics not some zaid hamid type propaganda . the ghost we created is eating us now and you are still on same path ?wow

don't bring our atheism here mamoo bhut gaali pary gee warna :lol:

Sir I know history Mr and I know it was Jinah on whose orders Tribal were sent in Kashmir Mr he had far bigger vision on than you Sir and nations those start giving up their area so easily and don't take stand they loose every inch of their land really soon so and so called ****** ghost we created that is our only chance the only thing is Army need to do Jihad it self not use proxies Mr and fight with India is inevitable and Mr with which neighbor India has good relations

sir if you dnt back of from kasmir than sindudesh and azad balochistan is not very far. your country have a advantage bcoz of your location, use that for economy. otherwise more divide is near. just time matter.

Sir I know history Mr and I know it was Jinah on whose orders Tribal were sent in Kashmir Mr he had far bigger vision on than you Sir and nations those start giving up their area so easily and don't take stand they loose every inch of their land really soon so and so called ****** ghost we created that is our only chance the only thing is Army need to do Jihad it self not use proxies Mr and fight with India is inevitable and Mr with which neighbor India has good relations

so we are stuck in jinnah era ? world moved thousands of light years advance since then should i remember you what happen on earth after that? and using proxy maked pakistan look like terror state now just check world figures . world look us as rough state now . jihadis rounding all over as gangs . we lose in health education services and focus on india so half of our uneducated public is now without any brain anyone can use them . i admit kashmir is a matter still its political matter and just go cheack how many countries have land conflict but in civil

these are active territorial disputes on earth

List of territorial disputes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but no one is doing what we are doing and no one harmed like us too . its one and only nation which is burning in hell for a dispute damn you risking to burn pakistan for dispute ? do we really have brain ?

almost every country have dispute with neighbors

so we are stuck in jinnah era ? world moved thousands of light years advance since then should i remember you what happen on earth after that? and using proxy maked pakistan look like terror state now just check world figures . world look us as rough state now . jihadis rounding all over as gangs . we lose in health education services and focus on india so half of our uneducated public is now without any brain anyone can use them . i admit kashmir is a matter still its political matter and just go cheack how many countries have land conflict but in civil

these are active territorial disputes on earth

List of territorial disputes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but no one is doing what we are doing and no one harmed like us too . its one and only nation which is burning in hell for a dispute damn you risking to burn pakistan for dispute ? do we really have brain ?

almost every country have dispute with neighbors

Sir proxies are used by every country we are not alone it Sir every country creates and support proxies Sir

well too bad about the news that army killed 15 -20 insurgents and count find a single body looks like either its the situation of 'the 13th warrior where raiders use to carry there dead in bettle' or army is taking away the wounded for 'further questioning':butcher:the later part looks obvious to me
any way Kashmir is integral part of india and we are never goona give it to anybody come what may and its deu to greedy and overzelous policy of PA & elite in 1948 to send afridies into kashmir otherwise who knows you could have got it peacfulli but then thats history and PA lost its credibilty long ago to indians when it did operation gibralter in 1965 & kargil in 1999 when ABV took a bus fro peace to lahore & as soon as MMS was going to meet NS in new york this intrusion did it again

well its ok both doves in IA & GOI got a wake up call now peace talks are a thing of past and if pakistan wants to live in peace then it better behave or taliban , CIA & some other groups will eat from onside and as for kashmir those who think it will ever be free weel keep dreaming

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom