What's new

Sri Lanka's Defence Chief Resigns Over Suicide Bomber Attacks

It was show off, genuine concern of the consequences that might have faced otherwise. Your pretty naive arent you? Well don't show it, if you are. Cheers :cheers:
it was showoff?
a great way to send all their efforts down the drain
next time Muslims are killed in droves, no one should give a damn then?

the love New Zealanders showed was not showing off
it was genuine concern

yeah, no wonder the whole internet Muslims were crying like idiots, begging the world to acknowledge them. It was only after the New Zealanders wore Hijab, went to Masjids, gave them hugs (I can go on and on) that the Muslims around the world started to quiet down

I never said they didn't do a good thing. All I said is why should we wear a cross when it goes against our beliefs while the hijab doesn't go against their beliefs? You can stand in churches and pray which isn't a problem but doing shirk isn't what we need to do. Nowhere did I say we shouldn't acknowledge their suffering. Don't distort what I said.

I never said they didn't do a good thing. All I said is why should we wear a cross when it goes against our beliefs while the hijab doesn't go against their beliefs? You can stand in churches and pray which isn't a problem but doing shirk isn't what we need to do. Nowhere did I say we shouldn't acknowledge their suffering. Don't distort what I said.
oh, ok
thats fair enough
sorry for the misunderstanding

I heard that defence minister already knew about it
Then this is serious negligence . But I doubt he knows it. Srilanka already faced long civil war, they can't afford any lapse in security .
But still as terrorism happened , this is good decision to resign. Many innocent killed who have nothing to do with any war.

Then this is serious negligence . But I doubt he knows it. Srilanka already faced long civil war, they can't afford any lapse in security .
But still as terrorism happened , this is good decision to resign. Many innocent killed who have nothing to do with any war.
Civilians suffers the most in a war

Back
Top Bottom