What's new

Sri Lankans express solidarity with Kashmiris

Errrr..... its a congregation of a few SriLankan Muslims..... How come the title says SriLanksns?

BTW Srilanka has millions of Hindus and Buddhists (majority) who are more closer to India and Indian values than to Islam or for that matter to Pakistan.

Ps: Isn't there is a growing concern on PDF of Muslim persecution in SriLanka by the Buddhists :what:
So if they are Hindus they are closer to India. So then Indian Muslims should be closer to Pakistan?

So if they are Hindus they are closer to India. So then Indian Muslims should be closer to Pakistan?
There are already some , we are thinking of sending them back to Pakistan.:coffee:
But they won't leave India, maybe it has something to do with better economic opportunities and security.

There are already some , we are thinking of sending them back to Pakistan.:coffee:
But they won't leave India, maybe it has something to do with better economic opportunities and security.

Great that Pakistan has supporters there.

Nobody in SL believes that. They are not stupid. Pakistan's help? Without Indian assistance, Sri Lanka would never have won. It was the Indian navy that effectively blockaded the LTTE. The Sri Lankans understood that the then government needed to step carefully because of Tamil Nadu politics. However they know the score .

Their cadets passed out from our PMA on regular basis, and yes without Indian help it would never have been possible, and that was when India realised itself that it's not useful to support LTTE. They were crushed once India stopped supporting them.

Errrr..... its a congregation of a few SriLankan Muslims..... How come the title says SriLanksns?

BTW Srilanka has millions of Hindus and Buddhists (majority) who are more closer to India and Indian values than to Islam or for that matter to Pakistan.

Ps: Isn't there is a growing concern on PDF of Muslim persecution in SriLanka by the Buddhists :what:

maybe you havent been out much lately, say in last 20 years, so let me break the bad news. Sri Lankans hate Indian more than Bangladeshi hate Pakistan

No I don't and I am not interested to know, all I know is its better to write Sri Lanka (as the world does) and not sree lanka.
Dude even the Srilankans who dont want the name spelled other than Srilanka know,there was no harm intended in the post,stop being more Sl than the Srilankans
Their cadets passed out from our PMA on regular basis, and yes without Indian help it would never have been possible, and that was when India realised itself that it's not useful to support LTTE. They were crushed once India stopped supporting them.
Now you know what are proxies,you control them not the other way around.

Pakistan has been growing it's defense industry for the last few decades so that reliance on foreign nations decrease. Pakistan gave Sri Lanka vitally needed equipment such as artillery, ammunition, and other heavy weapons free of charge to fight the insurgency, when India refused to sell to Sri Lanka.

Despite the myths, Pakistan is quite self reliant.

what about Money.You can not tell me that we are rich but we like to get some aid as far as I know you are not a single bit of self reliant when it come to defence,You economy doesn't allow you to support other nation,You don't have money to buy your own weapons, you have more terrorist than Sri Lanka.Saying these are myths is a myth as whole world know your internal condition. I like your attitude patriotic as I call it

Dude even the Srilankans who dont want the name spelled other than Srilanka know,there was no harm intended in the post,stop being more Sl than the Srilankans

Now you know what are proxies,you control them not the other way around.

No offense dude.......... it was plain simple as that I have nothing to do knowing difference between sree and sri, it has no interest to me. But if you insist please enlighten me.

And for proxies who knows that better than India. Nobody can match India in that field buddy. The best thing I like about it they always keep behind the screen, hidden, no direct involvement, no direct traces. And they are lucky enough as they always get locals to do their job.

Ps: Isn't there a growing concern on PDF of Muslim persecution in SriLanka by the Buddhists :what:
@ares
Of recent many minority Pakistanis(Shias,Ahmediyas,Christinas) have demanded ASYLUM in Sri Lanka. They might have formed a congregation to express solidarity with Kashmiris.

Thank you Sri Lanka for standing up for the Muslim people under the occupation of Hindustan.

Thank you Srilanka.

India should reciprocate this nice gesture by providing free visits for the tourists from lanka to visit our state of Jammu and kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom